Adult Circumcision Questions

circumcision:( TWO ANSWERS Selectable )

• Total voters

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been doing lots and lots of research into adult circumcision because I have wanted to be cut for years. I have had numerous problems with my foreskin over the last few years & also much prefer the look of a circumcised cock.
I have been so close to going under the knife a couple of times but completely woosed out on both of occasions!
Now though I feel that it's absolutely 110% the right thing to do, & seeing so many other guys from the UK on here that have been through the same thing & only speak positively about it has filled me with great confidence!
Bring on 2020 & to joining the cut club!
I've been cut 25 years now, and at the risk of sounding like a record, because I've said it numerous times in various threads, it's been one of the best things I've done for myself. Now you've made your mind up, my two pearls of wisdom are, whether you go high, low or somewhere in between, make sure you're cut tight, and get rid of your frenulum, which will facilitate a tighter cut, plus allow your orgasms to build up at a slower pace.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good advice, LondonCutguy! I dithered for years, but after making the choice and booking the appointment, I found the whole process of getting cut very straightforward and I find my 'new' penis is everything I always wanted. It's not for everyone, but for me getting circumcised was definitely the right thing to do.

sydboy86

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah I'll just reiterate what the guy above me is saying. You only get a big difference in sensitivity if you have all your inner skin removed. If you still have 1 inch of inner skin when you get cut then there isn't a big difference in sensitivity between cut and uncut.
I have been uncut, cut low and cut high and I speak from personal experience.

Sensation:

Uncut = 9/10
Cut High = 7/10
Cut low = 3/10

Just my rough approximation.
Yeah I'll just reiterate what the guy above me is saying. You only get a big difference in sensitivity if you have all your inner skin removed. If you still have 1 inch of inner skin when you get cut then there isn't a big difference in sensitivity between cut and uncut.
I have been uncut, cut low and cut high and I speak from personal experience.

Sensation:

Uncut = 9/10
Cut High = 7/10
Cut low = 3/10

Just my rough approximation.

i was cut when I was 17 and totally agree with that.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These answers are among the most intelligent I have read. Please also understand that the vast majority of RIC men do not express opinions about their circumcisions on this or other websites, blogs, etc. because they have no issues with it and simply get on with life. We don't remember any discomfort and we never had to endure the complications or maladies associated with a foreskin, many of which occur between birth and the age of majority (~18).

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised at 12 years old as I had a tight foreskin that I couldn't pull back (also known as phimosis). It's hard for me to comment on loss of sensitivity as I never really experienced my "uncut form", plus I obviously wasn't sexually active at that age apart from masturbation. I love the look of my circumcised dick now, my glans has a nice pronounced ridge which seems to be a hit with my partners. I also have minimal scarring and like the "clean" look.

I'm 38 now and in regard to your questions, my cock is perfectly sensitive enough for me. With this in mind, I like a really hard grip on my cock when jerking off/being jerked off and find it really difficult to cum without it. Perhaps it's a result of the circumcision, but I only know what works for me. The head of my cock still feels sensitive against clothing and sex is no problem. I last a decent amount of time and it always feels good, so maybe I don't want to be more sensitive!

My only regret with getting circumcised is that I wish I'd known what it was like to have a foreskin. They turn me on and look fun to play with, so I feel like I've missed out in that regard.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 35 but wished it could have been done much sooner. I really wish it had been done when I was born as most American men were. I have no regrets. I only wish I had known I could have requested a high and tight cut. My cut is a loose cut. My scar is barely 1/4 inch from the head. I like the look of a high and tight cut. Most desireable in my way of thinking.
If a person is thinking of getting cut as an adult but doesn't like the scarring, ask the doctor if he can use the medical adhesive instead of sutures. Sutures were used on me. Later I had a hernia operation and the adhesive was used instead of sutures. But opt for the high and tight circumcision.

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
I was circumcised at age 35 but wished it could have been done much sooner. I really wish it had been done when I was born as most American men were. I have no regrets. I only wish I had known I could have requested a high and tight cut. My cut is a loose cut. My scar is barely 1/4 inch from the head. I like the look of a high and tight cut. Most desireable in my way of thinking.
If a person is thinking of getting cut as an adult but doesn't like the scarring, ask the doctor if he can use the medical adhesive instead of sutures. Sutures were used on me. Later I had a hernia operation and the adhesive was used instead of sutures. But opt for the high and tight circumcision.
Do you have any pics to share. I’m really struggling with getting cut. I am 45 and have wanted to do it for a long time. I find my for skin is itch a lot. I am very clean yet it is just itchy.

RoccoManhattan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate that I was circumcised. I have an ugly circumcision scar. My frenulum is gone, so no sensitivity there. I was circumcised tightly so my skin would rip when I had erections as a child. And my glans was completely keratinized, no sensitivity. I've been doing foreskin restoration for three years now. I have full flaccid coverage and my glans has peeled off the keratin proteins and I have amazing sensitivity now. Orgasms are incredible. I can only imagine what they would be like if I were not circumcised and had my frenulum. Based on my experience, my advice is do NOT get circumcised if you are considering it!

Funnyfatguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was cut as an adult, foreskin hardened over the end and had trouble retracting. In pre op the song "Bad Day" was playing. DR said procedure was " a mess" . Long recovery time, I worked inside a prestigious consulting firm with frozen peas in my pants for 3 weeks.
But happy I did ,looks better and like the feeling

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hate that I was circumcised. I have an ugly circumcision scar. My frenulum is gone, so no sensitivity there. I was circumcised tightly so my skin would rip when I had erections as a child. And my glans was completely keratinized, no sensitivity. I've been doing foreskin restoration for three years now. I have full flaccid coverage and my glans has peeled off the keratin proteins and I have amazing sensitivity now. Orgasms are incredible. I can only imagine what they would be like if I were not circumcised and had my frenulum. Based on my experience, my advice is do NOT get circumcised if you are considering it!
Great to hear you have restored. What method? If you’re going to do more I can suggest a trumpet mouthpiece to stretch

Reactions: RoccoManhattan

RoccoManhattan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great to hear you have restored. What method? If you’re going to do more I can suggest a trumpet mouthpiece to stretch

Thanks, uncuttexasdad! I used a DTR (special dual tension foreskin restoration device), a PUD (heavy 18 oz stainless steel weight designed for foreskin restoration), a penis pump, which REALLY ends up stretching the foreskin area, and manual stretching. Thanks for the suggestion!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cut six years ago at 43. Best thing I ever did.
Well im glad you’re happy. Can you compare the sensitivity before and after? I mean could you retract before or was head never uncovered. Thanks.

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kept it retracted for a few years before, overall sensitivity hasn’t really changed much. It just seems sensitive in slightly different places. I had a tight frenulum which made it uncomfortable to retract (although not impossible) and it kept springing back.

My GF hasn’t really made much comment since I had it done. Sex is btter I think.

The risk of cutting too short is a serious concern with RIC, your experience sounds awful. Was it better or worse when you had erections as an adult?

There is not the option "I'm cut, but I don't like or dislike feeling less". I was cut at the age of 11-13 I guess, but I remember the sensitivity of penis like if it was yesterday. I honestly have no feelings about it. I just live with it.

Ofc that if you get circumcised when you are an adult, you made a decision and/or at least you can understand why you are doing it. The acceptance to the result of the procedure among adults is pretty high.

Ofc a bit of sensitivity will happen! It is like removing your eyelashes. But you will last longer in bed and understand like never before the power of the mind over your orgasm.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised at 12 years old as I had a tight foreskin that I couldn't pull back (also known as phimosis). It's hard for me to comment on loss of sensitivity as I never really experienced my "uncut form", plus I obviously wasn't sexually active at that age apart from masturbation. I love the look of my circumcised dick now, my glans has a nice pronounced ridge which seems to be a hit with my partners. I also have minimal scarring and like the "clean" look.

I'm 38 now and in regard to your questions, my cock is perfectly sensitive enough for me. With this in mind, I like a really hard grip on my cock when jerking off/being jerked off and find it really difficult to cum without it. Perhaps it's a result of the circumcision, but I only know what works for me. The head of my cock still feels sensitive against clothing and sex is no problem. I last a decent amount of time and it always feels good, so maybe I don't want to be more sensitive!

My only regret with getting circumcised is that I wish I'd known what it was like to have a foreskin. They turn me on and look fun to play with, so I feel like I've missed out in that regard.

They did a really nice job on you. Looks great!