Adult Circumcision Questions

circumcision:( TWO ANSWERS Selectable )

• Total voters

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
I say my penis is just as sensitive as it was prior to my circumcision at 29 YO
Well that’s not the experience that I have had, and no restoring doesn’t bring back everything that is lost but it alleviates a lot of the issues that many men have with their circumcisions regarding sensitivity and penile health. I was circumcised at birth so my experience is going to be different.

D

deleted15807

Lmao and you’re saying that being cut is just as sensitive as a natural penis but I’m pushing an agenda that’s funny...a penis is supposed to be covered that’s the whole point if it wasn’t meant to be that way it wouldn’t be that way...if you stick out your tongue for a minute it loses sensitivity because it’s dry same thing with penises man. How am I pushing an agenda for saying what’s naturally there should remain there think about that...but like I was saying...my own personal experience...and many other men’s experience is that we lose sensitivity because our penises are not protected.

Hilarious. Comically bizarre explanation of human physiology.

Show me your proof. You do know what proof is right? Show me at least two studies to support your theory. I'll wait.

How a Fringe Group Turned the Internet Against Circumcision
A fringe group is drowning out any discussion of facts.

Like most fringe groups, the anti-circumcision faction is almost comically bizarre, peddling fabricated facts, self-pity, and paranoia.

Take, for example, the key rallying cry of intactivists: That circumcision seriously reduces penis sensitivity and thus sexual pleasure. Study after study after study has proven this notion untrue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Peter20

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah that’s a lie. No sensitivity is lost. 100% propaganda.
Agreed..there is no loss of sensitivity. Foreskin fanatics arrived at that conclusion and worked the proof backwards. They stick to it because most people think something must be lost if something is taken away. It is true in a woodworking class and a lousy gambler knows it to be true. But that is just not universally so. The Albert Einstein’s School of Medicine, using scientific method proved that circumcision does NOT affect penile sensitivity. How sensitive is too sensitive anyway? Who established the international standard? Was it a group of un-circumcised Eastern European males or even a panel female Doctors or even Intactivist idiots. Uncut’s, who often experience uncomfortable numbing sensations In the glans that rarely cause an erection due to discomfort. Cut guys may get random erections because of what the uncut believe to be the result of rubbing on underwear. The plain truth is that sensitivity is sufficient for a cut guy when it proves to be a pleasant journey leading to an orgasm and ejaculation with edging and delay if desired. Sensitivity to an uncut guy could be defined as an orgasm and ejaculation the arrival to which is not cut short by prematurity.

Just as the removal a testicle does not preclude a guy’s effective fertility, the loss of the foreskin does not preclude sensitivity merely because there is the misconception of less causing less. I bet there are lots of one-nutted Cut Guys out there that can more than out perform double-nutted uncut dudes wads and wads of “wonderfully sensitive foreskins.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a cut man I still would like to feel what a foreskin rubbing up over my glans feels like. I’ll never know the sensation. I bet it would have felt incredible.

as a guy who had a tight foreskin, that feeling was horrible lol

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Agreed..there is no loss of sensitivity. Foreskin fanatics arrived at that conclusion and worked the proof backwards. They stick to it because most people think something must be lost if something is taken away. It is true in a woodworking class and a lousy gambler knows it to be true. But that is just not universally so. The Albert Einstein’s School of Medicine, using scientific method proved that circumcision does NOT affect penile sensitivity. How sensitive is too sensitive anyway? Who established the international standard? Was it a group of un-circumcised Eastern European males or even a panel female Doctors or even Intactivist idiots. Uncut’s, who often experience uncomfortable numbing sensations In the glans that rarely cause an erection due to discomfort. Cut guys may get random erections because of what the uncut believe to be the result of rubbing on underwear. The plain truth is that sensitivity is sufficient for a cut guy when it proves to be a pleasant journey leading to an orgasm and ejaculation with edging and delay if desired. Sensitivity to an uncut guy could be defined as an orgasm and ejaculation the arrival to which is not cut short by prematurity.

Just as the removal a testicle does not preclude a guy’s effective fertility, the loss of the foreskin does not preclude sensitivity merely because there is the misconception of less causing less. I bet there are lots of one-nutted Cut Guys out there that can more than out perform double-nutted uncut dudes wads and wads of “wonderfully sensitive foreskins.

Often, when people start the circumcision debate, they forget a detail. Specifically, all lovers of the foreskin remember only what is advantageous to them. How many times do we hear that the foreskin should never be removed because all males were born that way and therefore will there be an explanation if there is a foreskin? But what is it that they almost never say? That there are millions of uncircumcised men who, for various reasons and maybe without even wanting that, always have their glans partially or totally uncovered due to a short foreskin. So in my opinion it is quite foolish to say that circumcision is harmful (or wrong) above all because the glans is continuously uncovered and sensitivity is lost.

Besides, we should also be very careful when we talk or write about sensitivity, or its reduction, of the glans. I would have an hypothesis which is not verified. We assume that after a few days (there are those who states a week) of permanent retraction of the foreskin, the glans gets used almost definitively to the rubbing with the underwear: in this way, you will not feel a nuisance but a normal feeling. However, it is known that in order to have a long-lasting desensitization of the glans a layer of keratin must form on it and that this phenomenon is completed in a few months. Therefore, if it is also true that the discomfort due to having the glans uncovered continuously decreases gradually in about a week, the cause of this in my opinion is to be found in the brain and not directly in the change of "stratification" of the glans. Probably, the mind gets used to that sensation and thus does not consider it more unpleasant over time.

D

deleted15807

Agreed..there is no loss of sensitivity. Foreskin fanatics arrived at that conclusion and worked the proof backwards. They stick to it because most people think something must be lost if something is taken away.

Yep. They had to concoct some narrative around loss and not ever being able to get it back. So they just made it up out of thin air. I personally think they suffer from some kind of body dysmorphia disorder and that flap of skin is at the very center of that disorder.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. They had to concoct some narrative around loss and not ever being able to get it back. So they just made it up out of thin air. I personally think they suffer from some kind of body dysmorphia disorder and that flap of skin is at the very center of that disorder.

Nothing is lost?

If penis A has 20,000-50,000 fine touch nerve endings and penis B doesn't because of circumcision how exactly is "nothing lost"?
main-qimg-f5df5e00cfd94268f2712efcece19a00

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

This person who hides his identity has a clear fetish for forced genital cutting of children

Reactions: bc655

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing is lost?

If penis A has 20,000-50,000 fine touch nerve endings and penis B doesn't because of circumcision how exactly is "nothing lost"?
main-qimg-f5df5e00cfd94268f2712efcece19a00
Sensitivity to fine pressure does not automatically translate to sexual pleasure.

D

deleted15807

Nothing is lost?

Ahh another Sorrels propaganda document. He's a hack charlatan. Nope. Nothing is lost.

Reactions: japetty

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never said it did but the fetish group on this site that pushes forcibly cutting children unequivocally says "nothing is lost"
Fair enough. I think there is exaggeration on both sides of the debate. Obviously something is lost, but whether what is lost is material or not is up to debate (and individual outcome). I was circumcised at 21 with no underlying conditions and I do not feel like I lost much despite opting for what some would classify as a more radical circumcision. But I understand your mileage might vary.

D

deleted15807

^ If you have your wisdom teeth removed yes something is "lost" however you would be hard pressed to prove in a lab or in the real world it is of any importance. It would be unethical for doctors to perform circumcisions if evidence existed that harm was done. That evidence does not exist.

Reactions: japetty and Peter20
S

SirConcis

I come from a different angle. Technically, I circumcised myself against my will. The goal was to remain uncut but have shorter foreksin that left tip of head exposed wheh soft and fully retracted and be sklooth on shaft when hard. (I had not seen erect cut guys at that point so this desire was really a cosmetic preference). Since I didn't wnat to be circumcised, there was no though of touching frenulum or inner skin.

It was a HUGE improvement. Had about 2"3 cocvered wheh soft, and smooth when erect, but could still cover about half on upstroke. For many years, I continued to consider myself uncut and remained against circumcision. Took many many years of erectiosn in underwear as the foreskin wante dto retract often.

During that time, the anti-circer movement started. Remember, I was still aainst circumcision. But saw their exagerations on circumcision removing all inner foreksin and frenulum. I knew it didn't have to. And I saw their fglorifcation of the foreskin with muscles, smegma being lubricant that shoudl be left on glans, and some saying phimosis was natural and shoudl be kept as it ensures glans remains covered eren during erection. (I was brought up with a definition of the normal penis as having foreksin expoed glans automatically during reection and leaving tiip of glans exposed when soft). I knew what it was like to be an ant-eater which the anti-circers glorified and I knew they were dead wrong. And I was anti circumcision.

Eventiually accepted that I was no longer uncut and while not fully circumcised was circumcised. Ironically, it was the look when hard which did it: smooth skin on shaft, circumcisin line visible and the frenulum, while retained, met and ended at the circ line ended up being very different than the frenulum of and uncut that widens into those "ridgles" of wrinkles where the shaft skin turns into inner skin.

As going from long skin to short skin had been a win win for me with only improvements and no sense of loss, I had to admit that for me, circumcision had been an improvement. At that time, I still thought I shad all my uncut sensitivity since I hadn't considered/noticed any loss.

gast forward many years, and the desire to have bare head in underwear and have a "true" circumcisiion grew to a poimt where I kept thinking about it. One fear was loss of sensitivity once I had bare head. Some guys told me it takes 2 years to find out how much yu lose, others told e 10 years. Eventually did it. I was comfortable in underwear from day 1. As semi cut I had learned to wear tight underwear to keep remaining foreskin over glans, and those underwear, now that I was cut, prevented glans movement.

At the 2 year mark, I looked back, and didn't feel any loss. Wearing looser underwear still made me very aware of glans during the day. Then came the 10 year anniversary, and same thing. I came to the conclusion that by the time I ggot full circ, I was already circumcised and my glans had already lost whatever it woudl have lost, hence why I didn't notice change once I became permanently bare.

As semi cut, my gans spent enough time bare at night, and never really get very moist unde rthe partly covered portion that it really had become circumcised over the roughly 25 years of being semi.

Some things I noticed:
After my 1995 re-snip, I noticed the skin on shaft was tight enough when erect to cause frenulum to pull down the glans. It was a no brainer for me to do a little snip to detach the frenulum from glans. I still remember the instant when the "clip" happened (nail clippers) and felt the shaft sikin move down and glans move up.

What I noticed in the change? in the down stroke, it no longger tugger down on glans.
After fully cut, what was left of frenulum was not cosmetically pleasing so it all went. At that point didn't noice a change.

Going from semi to full: I lost the sensation of foreskin self restracting during onset of erection (well before penis would staart to rise, especially as it rolled off the rim). But now that I am cut tight, I notice the skin tightening up and there is a constant sensation of tension which really makes erection feel stronger.

And obviously, I can't really move skin up/down anymore, must rub head/shaft. So that is quite different.
But the fact that if I wear loose underwear, some 14 years after going from semi to full tells me that my glans is still sensitive.

BTW, one thing I discovered going from uncut from semi was my inner foreskin. As uncut, I just slid the skin up/down without the skin getting stretched in either direction.

Once I became semi, on the downstroke, I would tug skin down tight, and that was a totally new sensation for me especially at the circ line and inner skin, as was fgently rubbing inner skin which I had never really played with as uncut.

The one thing I have lost going from semi to full was movement of skin to j/o.

I *had* to get a full circumcision because the desire to get bare head in underwear was too strong. I liked being semi. So if I woke up semi again, I couldn't dislike it. But I might wear the skin back all the time or get recut fully because seeing cut guys in underwear still gets the same emotions that made me want to get full cut.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fair enough. I think there is exaggeration on both sides of the debate. Obviously something is lost, but whether what is lost is material or not is up to debate (and individual outcome). I was circumcised at 21 with no underlying conditions and I do not feel like I lost much despite opting for what some would classify as a more radical circumcision. But I understand your mileage might vary.

I'm happy for you that you got to choose how your genitals look and function.

This is exactly what we want for all males.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ If you have your wisdom teeth removed yes something is "lost" however you would be hard pressed to prove in a lab or in the real world it is of any importance. It would be unethical for doctors to perform circumcisions if evidence existed that harm was done. That evidence does not exist.

8 infants died in the US in 2019 due to circumcision complications. I would consider that harmful.

We did an interview with one of those 8 families and they were and will forever be devastated.

No one I've ever met wants to end circumcision as a practice but it should never be forced on someone without their consent.

The pro child circ crowd never answers when you ask them what is the negative to allowing each and every male the basic human right to choose how their genitals look and function.

D

deleted15807

8 infants died in the US in 2019 due to circumcision complications. I would consider that harmful.

We did an interview with one of those 8 families and they were and will forever be devastated.

No one I've ever met wants to end circumcision as a practice but it should never be forced on someone without their consent.

The pro child circ crowd never answers when you ask them what is the negative to allowing each and every male the basic human right to choose how their genitals look and function.

Yada yada yada. Anyone notice the switcharoo? We go from loss loss loss to pro-circ and infants. Your quote of mine had zero to do with your diatribe.

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yada yada yada. Anyone notice the switcharoo? We go from loss loss loss to pro-circ and infants. Your quote of mine had zero to do with your diatribe.

I've outed probably two dozen men just like you. Their families and co-workers now know exactly what they are into. There is a reason why people like you hide behind fakes names.

There is a reason why the pro-circ crowd hides who they are.

D

deleted15807

I've outed probably two dozen men just like you. Their families and co-workers now know exactly what they are into. There is a reason why people like you hide behind fakes names.

There is a reason why the pro-circ crowd hides who they are.

Still won't admit you were wrong about loss of sensation so you've now taken another mode of attack.

The anti-circumcision faction is almost comically bizarre, peddling fabricated facts, self-pity, and paranoia. You need professional help.