Adult Circumcision

Santhan23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, i'm interested to find out how many guys out there have been circumcised as teenagers/adults. If you have been what was the reason & have you found the change good or bad.
Am really interested in your comments.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was cut about 2 years ago at 20. Tried keeping it rolled back for a couple years but never totally sucessful. After a while I decided that I liked it better back with the head exposed enough that I wanted it permanently that way. So far really happy with the results, I chose high and kinda loose (probably would have gone a little tighter if I did it again). When I'm totally flaccid and sitting the head can be covered up to about half. Totally exposed when I'm standing up. When erect the skin will come up to the glans but not cover it unless I try really hard. If you want more details send me a PM.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I was circumcised as an adult about 5 years ago. My reasons - hygiene, appearance, and because I just really enjoy the sensation of all kinds of sex with my cock head fully exposed. I'm totally happy with the outcome, and wish I'd done it much earlier in life. I'm glad I had the opportunity to be both uncut and cut, though, and to choose for myself. I gave my son that same freedom.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive been thinking on doing it too, ive been retracting my foreskin for years now. And reasons are the same, hygiene, appearance, ans as you hotswimmr im happy i can choose what to do.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of familiar sounding stories here. I had also been wearing my foreskin retracted, but in my case it was because I had PA and Ampallang piercings. The foreskin would get nipped between the balls on the jewellery and my jeans if I let it roll forwards over the jewellery. I liked my piercings much more than my foreskin so the latter had to go. I was 30 when I had my circumcision and I have never regretted it.

D_Percy Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
I got cut almost 8 years ago at age 23. I had got an infection that had to do with me not being circumcised. I asked if getting cut would prevent anything like that from happening again and she said "yes" so I did. I was cut high and moderately loose because the surgeon didn't know how much I grow when erect to allow for a safe comfortable erection. Good thing because I am a grower, he also did not remove my frenulum. I did loose some sensation but it causes me last longer:biggrin1:. I would have prefered to be cut tighter and had the frenulum removed for aeshetic purposes, but over all I am pleased with the way it is.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigdog, you'll probably hate the high maintanence of having a foreskin. The extra hygenic cleanliness involved. When you go camping, the unavailability of daily bathing. Too much hassle for me to be involved in. That is why I prefer circumcision for myself. And I think it looks better too.

D

deleted556573

I was circumcised on February 11. My foreskin didn't retract, it was hard to keep clean, and sex wasn't pleasurable at all because i either couldn't feel anything or was VERY painful if the foreskin was forced back during sex.

I'm very happy with the outcome. I'm at the 4 week mark today. No disgusting odor, jerking off has taken on a whole new element of pleasure, and it just looks better, at least to me.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut at birth... I personally would like to have the chance to choose, but obviously that wont happen.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut at birth. As I've gotten older and met more guys from different cultures and backgrounds, I've started to realize that uncut is far more common (worldwide, anyway). It's not something I thought about much during my teen years, since all other guys I saw naked at that point were cut too. But now that I've seen more uncut cocks and understand the differences, I wish I would have had the chance to choose for myself.

The bottom line is that neither cut or uncut is right or wrong. They're just different. But every guy should be allowed to choose for himself if he wants to have a foreskin or not. It's shouldn't be up to parents, significant others, friends, or whoever.

There's not much I can do about my missing foreskin now. But if I would have had the chance to choose for myself, I think I probably would have stayed intact. So for you uncut guys considering circumcision, THINK ABOUT IT VERY CAREFULLY. It's not necessarily wrong, but it's a major life decision that you can never undo.

Last edited:
D

deleted556573

There's not much I can do about my missing foreskin now. But if I would have had the chance to choose for myself, I think I probably would have stayed intact. So for you uncut guys considering circumcision, THINK ABOUT IT VERY CAREFULLY. It's not necessarily wrong, but it's a major life decision that you can never undo.

I can't (and won't) speak for anyone but myself, but my decision to get circumcised was not a decision I made overnight. I spent 15 years thinking it over and trying different things to get my foreskin to work like it should have, which ended up causing more problems than they solved. Even up to the weeks before the surgery, I tried several suggestions that a member here on LPSG graciously took the time to PM to me, to attempt to stave off the pending surgery. End result: it had to go.

If there is ONE thing I would suggest: do it for YOU, not because you want to fit in with the rest of the circumcised males of the world. In the end, I did it primarily for health reasons (as stated in my previous post in this thread) and I have not looked back, nor will I. I'm very happy with the outcome of it.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a heads up folks.....

Circumcision debates always have seamed to descend in to absolute chaos, all out name calling, etc on these forums, and draws loads of debate from those of a strong anti / pro circ nature.

This thread is about ADULT CIRCUMCISIONS and the experiences of one, not RIC / INFANT circs.

Please remember this, when you decide to post.

The last few circ threads have been very civil of late, so lets just keep it that way folks :smile:

As for the subject itself, I myself am looking in to the possibility of a circ on medical grounds, and have had a good 3 / 4 years to think about this, so I would also love to hear any input from those who have had an adult circ, and as has already been pointed out, it's a decision you can only make once, as once cut, there is basically no real way back afterwards.

Last edited:

robot1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I chose to become cut at age 37 and it has been a great experience for me. Sex is much better cut and I find masturbation more fun and rewarding also. I last longer now that I am cut and I enjoy how easy it is to keep clean. Glad I made the decision to cut and would do it all over again. My wife loves it cut also. I was very sore for a little while after the surgery and actually had 27 stiches around the heard of my penis. My doctor did a great job and there is no extra skin left..it was a close cut.

juanr209

Just Browsing
Media
i got cut 10 days ago after mulling over the decision for the last 7-8 years. I never have been able to retract my foreskin fully without experiencing pain. Right now its been pretty tough having to deal with it, the sutures are still in and should be going away in the next few days. It hurts whenever i start getting an erection because of the sutures, something i can control during the day but at night i will wake up at times in pain. Hopefully all this will go away in the next week as things have improved the last five days anyway.

hoping that by this time next week i can at least achieve an erection with no pain, the doctor told me to stay away from sexual activity for 4-6 weeks which i still plan to follow but right now i am just curious to see how my penis looks..i guess its just an exercise in patience for me right now

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:frown1: One word to best describe this........OUCH!!

It is for good reason that circumcision is done as early as possible! As an adult, I would think PTSD may result!! :mad: lol

ImChuck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I started college I noticed a skin rash appearing on my hands, face, and penis. It was diagnosed by a dermatologist as plaque psoriasis which is an auto immune disease. One problem with psoriasis is that it destroys the elasticity of skin making it easy to tear and bleed. Unfortunately; after another year or so with treatment and poor results I developed phymosis (and BXO) from the scar tissue at the pucker of the foreskin and was circumcised when I was 23. It is interesting that before I went off to college I had a perfectly normal foreskin. After the circumcision healed I have been just as happy with my penis sensation as I was before the skin problem started. One thing did change about me after the surgery is that I am now curious about the cut status of other guys and take a glance at the urinals or in the gym showers. My wife and I did not have our son circumcised and hope he does not have problems later - if he does he can make a decision.