Adult Circumcision

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
padlock said:
I live in the US, it will be one less thing they wil lhave to worry about being accepted for.
don't be so pathetic. would you poke out your left eye because it was trendy and all your friends were doing it? no, you'd tell them they were fucking idiots. cutting bits of babies' dicks off will always be considered "normal" if spineless twits like you and pappy continue to put local superstition before children's welfare.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pappy said:
As has been stated a centillion times (that's 10 to the 103rd power), it's personal preferrence. There's not a right or wrong. Some are pro some are con. However I don't think that anyone has the right to tell another that they are right or wrong in their decision to have their sons cut or left intact. Children are cruel and they can be vicious with their teasing and ridicule of a child that is different from the rest of the children. There were only a couple of guys in my class in school that were not cut and some of the guys rode them mercilessly about being different because they were not cut. The uncut guys had a tendency of having a smaller penis than the cut guys. Most of the guys that were cut were cut by old country doctors that left ample skin to allow for growth to your full potiential. A couple of us still grew in such a way that our circumcisions are very tight during erection.

There are problems that arise in guys that are cut as well as guys that are uncut. One poster above was cut too tight and it caused problems for him. There are cases where the foreskin attaches to the glans and causes painful erections and sometimes tearing of the skin because of it. So it's really a 50/50 situation, neither of which is right or wrong. It's simply a preferrence and I for one am glad that I was cut at birth. I don't hate my parents nor am I upset with them for having it done. Nobody can tell me I'm missing out on anything sexual by not having a foreskin because the people that still have theirs don't know what it feels like to be cut just as I have no idea what it fells like to be uncut.

The current rate of routine infant circumcision is around 60% in the US. Therefore, the teasing that was common in past decades is probably a lot less severe today.

Parents have no right to impose their beliefs, religious or not on their children's bodies. We banned female circumcision in the US back in 1996 and it's only a matter of time before a lawsuit about equality comes before the courts.

According to mother's against circumcision, 1 out of every 500 boys suffers severe problems from being circumcised. The risks are too great. What's of increasing concern is the spread of MRSA in hospitals. While it mostly attacks the elderly, newborns are very susceptible to infection and it can be devastating to the point where the genitals are eaten away by the infection. What would you tell you son? Ooops, sorry, we wanted you to look like everyone else.

Having restored to the point where the skin consistently covers my glans while flaccid, I can tell you that sex is amazing now. What before was a struggle is now mind-blowing. My circumcision destroyed a good part of my life. Anyone who thinks that I and others like me should suffer just so that we look like others is flat out crazy.

It needs to stop. Adults have every right to decide what is right for themselves they don't have the right to mutiliate children.

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
Dr Rock said:
don't be so pathetic. would you poke out your left eye because it was trendy and all your friends were doing it? no, you'd tell them they were fucking idiots. cutting bits of babies' dicks off will always be considered "normal" if spineless twits like you and pappy continue to put local superstition before children's welfare.
Oh, and Mr Internet warrior isn't a spineless twit?

I don't really care what you think, as most people have said its preference, you're just against anything you haven't had done to yourself.

edit: Not going to flame on a god damn forum.

Pappy

Media
Dr Rock said:

Nowhere in my post or padlocks was anything mentioned about superstition. We have opinions that differ from yours and you resort to attacking us personally. Did you ever hear the saying "Takes one to know one"? So what does that make you??

@chico8
Sorry you had a bad experience with your circumcision, I however did not. Anybody can do stats and make them say whatever they want for their own purpose, so the mothers against circumcision arguement is moot. Who's to say how many boys out of 500 cut at birth would have had problems if they had not been cut. It's a double edged sword, there's no right or wrong, it's simply a matter of preferrence. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it IS the parents right to make decisions for their children until they are of legal age. If the parents don't then who will??

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pappy said:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it IS the parents right to make decisions for their children until they are of legal age. If the parents don't then who will??

Not when it comes to elective surgery. The American Pediatrics Association along with all other western Pediatric groups clearly state that circ is not necessary.

Your argument that preventative cutting is best in the long run is so lame. The incidence of breast cancer is ~17% in the US. For those at risk, it would, according to your claims, be a good idea to cut off their breasts, just in case. The same could be applied to prostate cancer, etc, etc, etc. Nobody's advocating either because it simply has no place in modern medicine, neither does circumcision. Finland has banned all ritualistic routine infant circumcision altogether because it denies the rights of the child to decide what is best for himself.

Europe has a very low teen/adult circumcision rate, I wonder why? Could it be so simple that it's something that rarely needs to take place?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
padlock said:
most people have said its preference
way to miss the WHOLE FUCKING POINT, genius. you do NOT have the right to enforce YOUR preference on your children's bodies. this is an ENTIRELY different issue from an informed and consenting adult going into surgery for legitimate medical reasons.

Pappy said:
Nowhere in my post or padlocks was anything mentioned about superstition.
ummm, neonatal circumcision is based upon superstition. there is no medical or ethical reasoning to support it - wholly the opposite, as it happens.

it IS the parents right to make decisions for their children until they are of legal age.
moron. a parent's responsibilities end a long way before body alteration begins. according to your logic, it's fine and dandy for a parent to pierce or tattoo their kids - or for a parent of shamanist faith to ritually scarify them, which is a much closer analogy to circumcision. you cannot surgically modify someone else's body at your own whim - that is wrong by ANY moral standard. I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone with the motor coordination to use a fucking keyboard can yet lack the basic intelligence to understand this.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Rock. Your views are certainly valid, and almost always extremely well thought out. You only damage your ability to have your voice truly heard, your points effectively made by directly attacking people. This is not the "Is Pappy too stupid to be real?" thread. See how far starting one will carry you. This is a thread about adult experiences with circumcision, which has evolved to include an irrelevant debate about routine infant circumcision, because of some of the reasons some adults choose to be circimcised. It is wholly inapropriate for a grown man to resort to calling people stupid. This is a forum for the sharing and challenging of ideas. All ideas are open to attack. People are not. I think you should send a couple of the men on this board private apologies for your imature behavior. That's what a man would do, in my opinion.

I now return you to your penis talk.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
What? You think he should apologize here instead?:biggrin1:
Stop beating around the bush, sweatpea. I'm gonna put all on the line, Bronxy. I am a perennial gentleman. My mother raised me with morals and values that cannot be rivaled. This Saturday afternoon for the sushi buffet. I'll regal you with street stories and you can bask in my hue. Then I'm gonna tear that ass up like a conjugal visit.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
Stop beating around the bush, sweatpea. I'm gonna put all on the line, Bronxy. I am a perennial gentleman. My mother raised me with morals and values that cannot be rivaled. This Saturday afternoon for the sushi buffet. I'll regal you with street stories and you can bask in my hue. Then I'm gonna tear that ass up like a conjugal visit.

:eek:

Ummm... Next Saturday, someplace where the vegetarian dishes are not wrapped in sea weed. You will regale me with street stories, and I will bask in your hue. Will you hit? I can't say. Based on the strength of our messages back and forth, we'd have a blast either way.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what the big deal is. I'm cut, have no problem with it whatsoever, and don't see the big fuss. Am I missing something here?

I have a big dick, it works, I'm a normal human being. Because I was the recipient of a curcumcision, that means I'm mutilated? How the fuck do you draw that conclusion?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
:eek:

Ummm... Next Saturday, someplace where the vegetarian dishes are not wrapped in sea weed. You will regale me with street stories, and I will bask in your hue. Will you hit? I can't say. Based on the strength of our messages back and forth, we'd have a blast either way.
Bronxy a freak. One look at the sass known as Baron Dilz, Bronxy, and you'll be modifying your playbook precious.

But anyway, back on topic... GET THAT DICK NIPPED MOTHERFUCKERS

www.circumcisioninfo.com

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most American guys are circumcised, most of them had it done as infants, and for nearly all of them it isn't a problem.

In my entire life I have never encountered, or even heard of, people who were so over-the-top opposed to or personally offended by the practice, until I came here, to a penis worship website.

Just sayin'. If this were "RateMyDollCollection.com", I'm sure there would be people equally up in arms about Barbie being switched from standard to recyclable plastic or whatever, and nobody else would give a shit.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
www.circumcisioninfo.com
Man, this site is a goddamn riot:

Very few doctors or medical establishments recommend infant circumcision on a routine basis, but at the same time they recognize there are benefits and avantages as well as disadvantages and risks. Therefore the decision to circumcise or not should be left to the parents.
Circumcision in Europe

Circumcision is not commonly performed in most European countries, and routine infant circumcision does not exist. The circumcision rate is generally estimated to be around 10-15%, but this rate varies greatly from country to country. E.g., before the Second World War, circumcision was quite popular in Great Britain, with a circumicision rate of around 30%. This changed, however, after the War, when the National Health Service became Government operated. In order to save money, most elective procedures and surgeries (including circumcision) were done away with.

There are many reasons for the general absence of circumcision. Probably the most important one is ignorance: most Europeans are not aware of the fact that circumcision is not only a religious rite, but is also performed for health and cultural reasons. This lack of knowledge about circumcision is discussed in many of the testimonies from European men in the section Personal Testimonies.

The ignorance about circumcision is furthermore enforced by existing taboos, many of which are related to its religious connotations. In many European societies there is still a lingering, and often strong, Anti-Semitic sentiment. Since being circumcised is perceived by most Europeans to be a sign of being Jewish (or Muslim), many parents will be hesitant to circumcise their sons for fear that they might be taunted or harassed (or worse). There are unfortunately enough harrowing cases in the news about skinheads attacking people as well as property that they regard as being Jewish to support this fear.

However, there are signs that attitudes are starting to change. After the Second World War, and especially since the sixties, there has been a large influx of Muslim immigrants to Europe (people from India and Pakistan to Great Britian, North Africans to France, and Turks to Germany). Since these immigrants are mostly Muslim, and nowadays form a sizable portion of the population of the countries they live in, the subject of circumcision has become more broadly known through reports in the media. This, in turn, has laid the foundation for a more open discussion of the subject. As a result, many people have become interested in the subject, and circumcision rates amongst Europeans are starting to increase.
Etc.

www.circumcisioninfo.com

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:

Etc.

www.circumcisioninfo.com

I was just coming in here to say exactly that, and paste exactly that. Good job. :biggrin1:

I went through their list of so-called anti-circucision assertions and this sites attempts to debunk them. Out of 21 items, I could only side with this site on 3. And one of those, was only because there isn't more data available at this time. I'm all for grown men getting cut if it makes them happy (it makes me sad though) but I'm not at all for routine infant circumcision.

That site actually says somewhere that without a foreskin, the glans ..no wait.. I'll paste it in. BRB...

okay thanks for waiting

http://www.circumcisioninfo.com said:
[FONT=ARIAL, GENEVA, HELVETICA][FONT=ARIAL, GENEVA, HELVETICA] Many men have also reported that the foreskin, instead of "facilitating" sexual intercourse, actually hinders it [10] because the glans is covered for a lot of the time, thereby reducing the sensitivity experienced by both partners. Even though the exposed glans is less sensitive than in the uncircumcised case, the former regains a lot of its sensitivity when the glans becomes moist (due to the use of lubricants or naturally during intercourse). Also, contrary to the claim often repeated by the anti-circumcision lobby, the foreskin is not the only erogenous part of the penis! Another advantage of circumcision is that the glans becomes enlarged (since it is no longer restricted by the foreskin), which many women find sexually very stimulating. Taking into account the factors mentioned here, as well as the much improved hygienic state of the circumcised penis, it should come as no surprise that a survey of women demonstrated female sexual preference for circumcised men [11].[/FONT][/FONT]

I'm not even going to say anything behind that. That's like quoting Dubya and then bothering to make a joke. Why do it? It's overkill.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NYC8" said:
Most American guys are circumcised, most of them had it done as infants, and for nearly all of them it isn't a problem.

In my entire life I have never encountered, or even heard of, people who were so over-the-top opposed to or personally offended by the practice, until I came here, to a penis worship website.

Just sayin'. If this were "RateMyDollCollection.com", I'm sure there would be people equally up in arms about Barbie being switched from standard to recyclable plastic or whatever, and nobody else would give a shit.

The current rate of RIC in the USA is about 55%. So things are changing and upcoming generations will be questioning it a lot more because they will see that almost half aren't and they'll have access to info via the web that we never did.

My parents weren't even asked, the doc just mutilated me. Yes, it was mutilation, I've spent the majority of my adult life suffering the consequences of circ gone bad. Why should I and others like me have to suffer when it's simply not necessary or desirable? My point is that RIC should be banned. Adults have the right to decide what's best for them, they don't have the right to force elective surgery on them. What if someone came to the USA from a country that practiced facial scarification on their children for religious purposes? Is that ok?

Answer me this: why do some people think that scar tissue on the penis is so attractive? I've never understood it especially when people do everything they can to prevent their children from being physically scarrred in our oh, so image conscious world.

Circumcision is sick.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:

Etc.

www.circumcisioninfo.com

So, according to the implied message here, people who are cut are more friendly to Jews and Muslims, and that people who are intact are Jew haters, what a crock of bs.

The reason circ rates are rising in Europe is due to an increasing number of Muslim immigrants into the EU.

This whole article sounds like one of those race descriptions in encyclopedias 60 years ago. You know the kind I'm talking about, Irish are lazy.....