Adult Circumcision

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend is 29 and an east Indian Hindu,he is also uncut and he has a very well developed foreskin,lately he has been talking about getting circumcised,I have talked him out of it once but now he's bringing it up again,he says it's for hygeine and asthetics,I really think he would be making a big mistake if he did this:confused: I love his foreskin and I think I'd miss it,is this selfish?

In this day and age, hygeine is an extremely lame excuse unless of course he doesn't like to wash his body.

As far as aesthetics go, how can anyone think that a mass of scar tissue is in any way attractive? It boggles the mind.

I don't think it's selfish of you at all. My question to him would be, what brought all this on? Is he being influenced by western images? Guys at the gym? It just seems strange that at this point in his life he's making such a decision. Talk to him about it and try and find out the real reason behind it.

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bighsguy said:
Hey Guys, not sure if this topic has been covered before, but a friend of mine just told me about his recent circumcision. This confused me because of his age, 15. Is this common? What is the procedure, after effect, ect. Have any members of LPSG.org had Adult Circumcision. And if so, what were the reasons for the late change?

I didn't hear any celestial voices - just my own. I wanted my self circumcised - just as some women want big breasts or whatever. For a start, however well you shower, bodily oils, lint and so on start to accumulate after two hours to build up smegma - which I think is HORRIFIC. Surely you've found that after a day at work, and if you then go direct for an evening out when you take a piss and ease back the foreskin to get a steady stream (!) you also detect a slight odour - sometimes a strong odour - depends on the guy.
Many men use their foreskin as a "sprinkler" and wet all over the place...why do so many wives/girl friends complain about men peeing on the floor at home? It's that damned skin!
I also happen tothi nk the circumcised cock looks HOTTER - the very heart of the penis, on constant display, almost "at the ready" for sexual business! It has a sexually aggressive look about it. So I got mine done - and don;t regret it for a moment. It's not an operation, it's just "a procedure" and can be done in a doctor's surgery or a hospital - although in the UK the NHS won't bear the cost any more except in special circumcstances.
When it's circumcised it looks better, feels better, and certainl does the job better. You do lose a tiny little bit of sensitivity, but from what so many women tell me, too many men cum too damned quickly. It makes it a "long player" and I read that the majority of American women, certainly, prefer to fellate a circumcised man.
I had it done one morning, spent the day and a night in hospital, (not strictly necessary) and after a change of dressing went home and to work the following day. Just wear briefs for a few days if you're usually into boxers.
I mastrubated (gently) a week later and have never looked back.
Do people really prefer that length of sexual delight with a tapering crinkly teat of foreskin hanging off the tip to a handsome, bold plundering GLANS?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know what could be making him want to do this,I think it may all come down to the other guys at the gym he goes to,he says that they are all cut and he feels "odd" being the only uncut one there,I keep telling him that there are many more uncut guys like him,but he seems very determined:confused: Deep down I think he may have a negative body image

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glansman said:
For a start, however well you shower, bodily oils, lint and so on start to accumulate after two hours to build up smegma - which I think is HORRIFIC. Surely you've found that after a day at work, and if you then go direct for an evening out when you take a piss and ease back the foreskin to get a steady stream (!) you also detect a slight odour - sometimes a strong odour - depends on the guy.
Many men use their foreskin as a "sprinkler" and wet all over the place...why do so many wives/girl friends complain about men peeing on the floor at home? It's that damned skin!
I also happen tothi nk the circumcised cock looks HOTTER - the very heart of the penis, on constant display, almost "at the ready" for sexual business! It has a sexually aggressive look about it. So I got mine done - and don;t regret it for a moment. It's not an operation, it's just "a procedure" and can be done in a doctor's surgery or a hospital - although in the UK the NHS won't bear the cost any more except in special circumcstances.
When it's circumcised it looks better, feels better, and certainl does the job better. You do lose a tiny little bit of sensitivity, but from what so many women tell me, too many men cum too damned quickly. It makes it a "long player" and I read that the majority of American women, certainly, prefer to fellate a circumcised man.
I had it done one morning, spent the day and a night in hospital, (not strictly necessary) and after a change of dressing went home and to work the following day. Just wear briefs for a few days if you're usually into boxers.
I mastrubated (gently) a week later and have never looked back.
Do people really prefer that length of sexual delight with a tapering crinkly teat of foreskin hanging off the tip to a handsome, bold plundering GLANS?

The smell is the smell of sex, of virility, of attraction. Unfortunately, in today's world too many people feel any natural smell is evil. Welcome to the world of scent control. I love the scent of a hooded dick. Can't stand the dry rough surface of a cut one. It's like eating cold pizza.

It's not the skin, it's a lack of consideration whether you're intact or not. If men would just aim, the problem would be solved.

Who wants to look at an angry penis? They look so ridiculous without their protective covering when soft and when hard the skin is so tight they look like they're ready to burst.

Any procedure that removes an organ or part of one is an operation. The skin is the largest organ we have. Why else would you have stayed overnight if it weren't an operation?

While most circumcised adults seem to notice only a slight loss of feeling at the beginning, as time goes on, the loss is dramatic. Wait til you're 50 and then let us know what it's like. I'll bet you'll start to regret it by then.

A penis isn't about plundering or about aggression or sexual dominance, unless of course you have some issues we don't know about.

Circumcision is the number one reason for women's sexual dissatisfaction.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree 100% with what you just said,he is 29 and I believe he is too old for circumcision now,I'm afraid that he will lose some sensitivity,I don't know why he is so ashamed about being uncut,I love him and appreciate him the way he is,he's being very silly and vain in my book,and I'm afraid that this may drive a wedge between us:disappointed: I feel like just shutting up and not offering my advice on it any longer:confused:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I think it may all come down to the other guys at the gym he goes to,he says that they are all cut and he feels "odd" being the only uncut one there
what kinda fucked up reasoning is that? most of the people at my gym are female, but i'm not thinking about changing sex any time soon. if i were you, i'd slap him.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I agree with you,he does deserve a good slap:tongue: I have only his interests in my mind and I don't want to see him make a gigantic mistake:rolleyes: I care for him too much

If he's 9.5 inches long then the guys at the gym are probably staring because of the length of his dick, not his foreskin. Let's hope you can convince him to keep it, it would be a real shame to have it whacked off.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I spoke to my boyfriend this evening and I told him that the size of his penis was why he was getting weird looks from the other guys at the gym,he then told me that it made sense because all of the other guys there are average,slightly below or not quite 9.25,I also went on to tell him that I love him unconditionally and I woulden't care if he had a three inch penis:rolleyes: He then promised me that he woulden't get cut:smile:

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I read this It makes me want to smack you....and dont make assumptions or post opinions for jesus, thats idiotic and annoys me.

Originally Posted by Dr. Dilznick
Jesus was a Jew 100% and never intended to create anything different. Well, at least the circumcision thing is what Jesus really believed. He would be disgusted that there are uncircumcised people who claim to follow him.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I spoke to my boyfriend this evening and I told him that the size of his penis was why he was getting weird looks from the other guys at the gym,he then told me that it made sense because all of the other guys there are average,slightly below or not quite 9.25,I also went on to tell him that I love him unconditionally and I woulden't care if he had a three inch penis:rolleyes: He then promised me that he woulden't get cut:smile:

Yay!!!! Saved from the knife! I'm glad you talked him out of it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend is 29 and an east Indian Hindu,he is also uncut and he has a very well developed foreskin,lately he has been talking about getting circumcised,I have talked him out of it once but now he's bringing it up again,he says it's for hygeine and asthetics,I really think he would be making a big mistake if he did this:confused: I love his foreskin and I think I'd miss it,is this selfish?

One quick trip to google will find you all the resources and research you need to help him make the right choice. There is NO medical reason for a man with a fully functioning penis to get circumsized. It will NOT improve hygiene. Asthetics? Well, that's arguable.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are born with a foreskin, it's there for a reason!

It's pretty much accepted that the female circumcision
(eg. in some parts in Africa) is unhealthy and cruel. What
makes the cliping of boys less unhealthy, where do you draw
the line regarding pain, gain (gain according to whom?) and
blindly following customs, old rituals.

Masturbation was considered "unhealthy" 100 years ago;
a boy's hands could be tied to the bedside etc. The evil of
jerking off caused also a surge in circumcision in the U.S.
back then. The puritan views lingered but are now gradually
disappearing because of the modern medical view.

Sexuality is the only human and healthy "wild force" that
can overcome (any) authority. By trying to rule and regulate
sexuality, the powers, authorities in our society (including
those who claim to know, or wish to interperet, the word
of god) support for instance marriage. As a religious ritual,
circumcision cannot not have an aspect of sexual control.

Which mother would want to clip the dick of his son? Even
the idea of this is quite perverse to me. Unless it's actually
a perverse attemt by mothers somehow to keep the baby-
sons, the future Men, under control; a pre-emptive revenge
if you like...

For an adult male, even if the skin is tight, or there's some
other medical reason, the "total" temoval is not the only
option.

The foreskin keeps the head protected, moist and sensitive,
and the rolling of the foreskin back and forth (in fucking or
jerking off) adds to the pleasure. The removal by knife of a
possibility for more pleasure, sounds puritan and guilt-ridden.

FinnMan:wink:

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
bighsguy said:
Hey Guys, not sure if this topic has been covered before, but a friend of mine just told me about his recent circumcision. This confused me because of his age, 15. Is this common? What is the procedure, after effect, ect. Have any members of LPSG.org had Adult Circumcision. And if so, what were the reasons for the late change?

What would be the point? If you were uncut for the majority of your adult life why would you need to do it again.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut, and frankly, there would be nothing that could make me undergo that horror....