Adult Circumcision

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dadboned39 said:
Was wondering guys, with all the men being shipped to Iraq and other Muslim areas and most being desert and hot there. Is the military taking any steps to insure all guys meet the muslim standards, of being circumcsed there now. remember hearing that during Viet Nam that was a place that military tried to insist of all guys cut,

It would be interesting to find out. There are a lot of hispanic guys in the military and they are much less likely to be mutiliated. Circumcision also peaked in the 60s and the current rate is only 40% in the US so there must be a fair percentage who are intact. The old sand fallacy is still going around so who knows? I'm sure they have to be a lot more careful these days, but I'd bet there's a fair amount of pressure on those who are intact to get cut. I doubt the Pentagon releases such figures though.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
U.S. circ rates vary greatly by region, but in 2003 (the most recent year for which figures are available) the overall rate was 56%, down from ninety percent ten or fifteen years ago.

Circ has no medical value for babies. But thanks in large part to practitioners, a very lucrative market exists. One critic calls it, the procedure par excellence for the chronic remunerative surgeon (footnote). This may be the circumcised doc who hasn't had the time or the inclination to crack a text since medical school, or the genitally intact doc who jokes about paying for a boat or a Lexus with the infant pelts he or she purloins. The best you can say is that circ is an elective or designer (scam) surgery.

Social change sometimes waits for a generation or two to die off. I don't think the rate will ever be zero because of purposeful ignorance (fundamentalism). Even if we outlaw infant circ, some few will do it at home in the bathtub with a steak knife. But it will become rare enough that it will seen as it is; a deviant fixation on the normal genitals of infants and children.

Despite adults who claim to prefer surgical genital diminution (TOO MUCH DICK? Try Circumcision) it's time we work to turn the tide and put this morally twisted atavism behind us.

William Keith C. Morgan, M.D., Penile Plunder, The Medical Journal Of Australia, Volume 1, pages 1102-1103, May, 27, 1967. Online at http://www.cirp.org/library/general/morgan2/

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
Sure it is. Have you ever taken a gender studies class? Guess which gender it will be about? There's an increasing male backlash building. If something happens to women it's horrible, but if similar happens to men, suck it up dude--even when you are a day old!
I wont disagree that there is an increasing male backlash that's growing, but I don't think it's connected to the individual mom deciding to go through with the surgery. (I know my mom wasn't thinking "I'm gonna get back at those males!" when I got circ'd.) I think, instead, society's resistance to change is tied to that. I talked to some female peers about the arguement against male infant mutilation and all they could do was laugh at me. For some reason they kept trying to come back to the subject of women being victimized. It was as if they were afraid of men's issues because that means women don't get 100% of the attention.

As if you're male it's impossible to be victimized.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have a very long and tight foreskin. By age 45 the continuing slow growth of my penis, both in length and circumference, made the foreskin almost too tight to retract or too difficult to keep clean. The decision was made by my urologist to circumcize . I begged the surgeon to retain all of my frenulum and to do this required two surgeries (about 10 days apart) , it took about 6 weeks for me to bear the pain of an erection again or to consider having sex. Once I got back into fucking again, it was obvious that I was then more sensitive and more prone to cum quickly. After the surgery, my penis continued to grow slowly and the glans especially kept getting larger. Free of the foreskin, my penis has continued its slow growth to the present time.

Reactions: Allan S.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
I used to have a very long and tight foreskin. By age 45 the continuing slow growth of my penis, both in length and circumference, made the foreskin almost too tight to retract or too difficult to keep clean. The decision was made by my urologist to circumcize . I begged the surgeon to retain all of my frenulum and to do this required two surgeries (about 10 days apart) , it took about 6 weeks for me to bear the pain of an erection again or to consider having sex. Once I got back into fucking again, it was obvious that I was then more sensitive and more prone to cum quickly. After the surgery, my penis continued to grow slowly and the glans especially kept getting larger. Free of the foreskin, my penis has continued its slow growth to the present time.

I don't understand? How can your penis continue to grow at your age? It sounds rather strange to me.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Strange or not, I am very pleased to possess a 9 x 7 that at age 21 was only about 7.5 x 6. This phenomenon of slow growth into senior years is common among my many male siblings.:smile: Obviously it is genetic in some way.

Reactions: Allan S.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Strange or not, I am very pleased to possess a 9 x 7 that at age 21 was only about 7.5 x 6. This phenomenon of slow growth into senior years is common among my many male siblings.:smile: Obviously it is genetic in some way.

Hmmm, if your penis continued growing, then your foreskin would have continued to grow as well. How many siblings do you have? Have you talked to them about it?