Adult circumcision

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jmarchett1, Jun 6, 2008.

1. jmarchett1

jmarchett1 New Member

Hi guys:

I was just wondering if there are any hung guys that were circumcised as adults.

Do you know what type of method the doctor used and whether the doc made any comments about your size or if they said how many stitches were used?

Just want to compare experiences.

jmarchett

2. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    If you check the medical literature today, unless it is a medical necessity, circumscision is not recommended.

3. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

I don't think that was the question. He asked if any had an adult circ - and yes I had it done in my early 20's. No the doctor was a total professional, he didn't mention anything about size or the number of stiches required.

4. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    anyone else care to answer???

I've very curious to hear about adult circs!!!

Please, don't go on and on abotu how great it is if u obsessed about it for years!

5. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    ginger_qboy,

What are you doing on LPSG? Shouldn't you be out at Pride? :tongue:

Peace!

6. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

My own personal belief is that a male should be allowed to grow into his adulthood with his intact foreskin; parents should never be allowed to take away a foreskin from an male. Once he's reached the age of majority, he can make the decision on his own, hopefully armed with information both pro and con.

I grew up with a foreskin. I decided at age 26 to have it removed. I have NO regrets about and I hate hearing over and over the constant remarks that I am somehow now damaged, ruined and will never know the 'true' feelings of being with foreskin. It's absolutely not true - sure I am less sensitive, but I don't feel 'ruined' by choosing to be circumcised! I actually like the less sensitivity and I prefer the look, feel and taste of a circumcised penis. That doesn't mean I don't like men with foreskins, I love both. To be honest with you, I am a very very clean person, and no matter how clean I kept my foreskin, within a few hours it would smell again, not full smeg - but an odor of stale piss and sweat. I don't mind this smell on other men's cocks, but not on mine.

Foreskinned men cannot, and I stress cannot speak for circumcised men. They are not in the position to do so and do a terrible dis-service for circumcised men when they talk about 'damage and numb, useless organs' etc etc. It is almost revolting to think that any intact man can profess to talk from the same standpoint as a man who was circumcised as a infant, child or as an adult. It is also a terrible place to be to profess to be a anti-circumcision spokesperson who was cut as an infant who has NO idea what a foreskin feels like. I would not profess to know what a foreskin feels like if it was removed at birth or as a child. I am much more inclined to listen to men who were circumcised as adults about there experiences with circumcision. I am not sure, but I am almost certain there will me a mix of both those who regret having the procedure done, and those who love it and a few who feel there's no difference.

I'm tired of being told that I made a stupid choice and that I am now disfigured, numb, useless in bed. Nonsense!

7. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    Austin Blue... tell me more!

I sense that you have the same annoyance as me! I just want to know the truth, and you just want the truth told.

So for you, what is it? what is the truth? you said YES to having less feeling but still being happy with the look and feel but as a percentage how much less sensitivity do u have? was it gradual? has the loss of sensation ever frustrated u?

oh yes, i have more questions :)

i agree with u that a circumcised cock looks better but how has masturbation changed? smells aside here, which do u prefer to masturbate with? ur old uncut cock, or the new sexy cut cock? smells or cleanliness aside! which model of ur dick has easier and more fun to jerk/play with?

i sincerely appreciate your honest answers!

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

9. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

I don't know how to ever put into a percentage the amount of loss in sensation due to my adult circumcision. It has not been a huge decline at all. I don't know what else to say. I think I said plenty in my posts about how I feel being militant about any position is hardly the way to get any point across, it just annoys people in general and turns them off.

10. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    Before cut, my doctor didn't say anything.
    He gave me too much high- tight cut.

11. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    If the doctor doesn't bring it up - especially if you're a major grower - you should.

12. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

13. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    It's about what you like. I don't like the look of a flaccid uncut, but some look nice hard, so I am more of a cut guy. This is something that you want to research. Find out about the doctor, if he has pictures of ones he's done, talk to him about what you want. If you don't like the doctor 100%, find a new one.

14. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Go to this website: STYLE AND RESULTS

it gives detailed info on different circ styles. :biggrin1:

15. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    My gf loves my cut. She said it looks clean and nice.
    So I'm satisfied with it, even though it's a little inconvenient for jack off without lube.

#15 adam, Jul 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  16. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:yup:

Finally I get the answer to my question. You like your cut cock and so does ur gf but it's a little inconvenient for jacking off without lube.

I LOVE TO JACK OFF. I have and will spend more time alone with my cock than with someone else. I don't mean alone as in a loser lol i've been wth my man for 10 years.

I'll keep my clean, loose foreskin! I wouldn't give up the easy and spontanaity (sp?) of jacking off for the visual pleasure of others.

thanks again :)

17. catpleaser87

catpleaser87 New Member

Albums:
    I had mine cut about 2 years ago.I am very pleased with the outcome.I am still dealing with the scar and suture marks though.If you have any advice on that I would appriciate it thanks.

18. D_Neasham Teattunger

I was circumcised about 8 years ago when I was in my mid 30s. The only concern that the doctor had regarding size was the change in size from flaccid to fully erect. And that was to determine how much foreskin to leave to allow for growth during an erection. I think he used about 6 or 7 sutures and within a year, any rough scar bumps and suture marks had completely smoothed over, just as he said it would.

I honestly have to say that there has been little if any change in sensitivity after getting cut. To a degree, there is a little more sensitivity because without the loose foreskin sliding back and forth along the shaft and glans, I'm able to feel more friction during sex. It's hard to explain, but the sensation feels deeper than before.
    I have no regrets at all.

19. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:

if you would like i could give you a full account on my circ i was done as an adult and i know what it is like to have had sex before and after. there is very little if not none to my knowledge of loss of sensation, and i would be more than happy to let you know any answers.. If you would email me at tyler.sena@gmail.com i could give you the story via attachment. if you would like to remain anon you can set up another email account. but i have an almost day by day account for before and about a month after the op.

I'm 22 years old almost 23 and I had this done almost 2 years ago, actually on decemeber 6.

Hope to hear from ya.

20. Alpensymphonie

Alpensymphonie New Member

As a person who was also circumcised (years ago, tho) in his twenties, I'm
    most interested in knowing why you decided to have it done at this point
    in your life. Like myself, it seems from your comment above that you are
    happy to have been cut. How was it for you growing up through your teens with a foreskin?

Draft saved Draft deleted