adult film?

swimfan2473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so basically this adult film director saw one of my PICS on the internet and wants me to do a solo jerk off video should i do it

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sure...go for it...if your avatar is u...i wouls watch it...i suspect there is a money thing involved???...why not you are hot

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ask what company it is. Check them out online, see if they are reputable. You don't want to get in bed with someone who will fuck you over and then not even pay you for it.

Make sure you don't have any plans to work for government or with children in the future. Almost any other occupation barely cares about you getting your cock out online these days, but those two would definitely be trouble.

Make sure you keep the control yourself. Don't let yourself get talked into anything you haven't absolutely agreed to and definitely want to do.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you really want to do it, I'd check it out to make sure it's legit. I've had a couple of similar offers and was unsure of the legitimacy of the proposal. One of them offered to pay $500.00 plus expenses to fly to New York to film it. But a google search of the name of the organization he gave turned up no results on google.
But if it's the real deal and you're up for it, go for it. And let us know how it goes. Good luck! :smile:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check the company, gay-labels pay A LOT for straight guys jerking (always say you're straight! it pays almoust double most of the time!)