Adult Friend Finder? Tips/Advice/Reviews? Yay Or Nay

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was bored last night and went on there primarily fro wankin material. I had a look and there were some HOT femmes. I clicked a picture and it took me to the Premium Member page. Fuck that, its a bit expensive.

But then I am tempted by the hot women. What put me off a bit though was:

MANY members have just one pic (suspicious)
Not many people were recently active/most hadn't been on for months
I think its a ploy? All the hot women...

So is it worth it or not? Just wanted a discussion/review really. I don't think I would pay but if its good then maybe. Thanks.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AFF, just like most other adult personals websites can be worth it depending on how much time you are willing to commit. By paying it affords a greater measure of privacy and reality (meaning you're talking to a real person and not just a troll).

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
AFF can work. Sure, there are plenty of fake profiles, but plenty of real ones too. Non-paying members have very limited access to photos, etc. In my experience many folks sign up for a month or 2 of paid access, find what they are looking for or get bored with it, which is why lots of folks profiles say they have not visited for over a month. I think much of it depends where you live.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
AFF can work. Sure, there are plenty of fake profiles, but plenty of real ones too. Non-paying members have very limited access to photos, etc. In my experience many folks sign up for a month or 2 of paid access, find what they are looking for or get bored with it, which is why lots of folks profiles say they have not visited for over a month. I think much of it depends where you live.

Exactly my experience, too. From both sides! I've been a paid member for two separate stretches of a few months, separated by a couple of years.

Recognize that a lot of the women are pros, especially the ones with the most aggressive come-ons. And any women that write to you first are almost certainly just spam-bots. Finally, the women get totally flooded with messages. Like hundreds a day. So you have to make your profile AND your initial contact message really stand out in a way that will appeal to a female. Generally a cock shot is not the way to do it.

I've had pretty good luck on AFF. I've actually dated three women I met there, had an 18 month relationship with one and we are still close friends. Most people I think aren't so lucky.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't pay them a fucking dime. You can get enough contact to keep things interesting, but don't send them any of your money.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A big NAY. I was on that site for about a year. I didn't receive literally thousands and thousands of messages. Sometimes I'd get 10+ a day. None of them piqued my interest.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe cool. Yeah I didn't feel like parting with all that money...and there are enough women in the real world I guess. But some real hotties on there...Meh.

A virgin told me she wants to give me her body tonight. With Prince songs playing the background lol :smile: guess that's something.

They should at least let you look at pics for free on AFF the bastards!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of hotties on sites you don't have to pay for, quite often on sites like that the 'really hot pics' are fake and some of them (as well as those posted by fakes) are put on by the site to persuade you to part with your hard earned cash. Why would anyone these days join a site where you have to pay to see or chat with naked women, there's this site, NewbieNudes, Poseparty, AmateurVoyeur, and lots of others where the basic package consists of being able to see photos and chat to people. I also can't understand why anyone would want to join a specific woman's site either, you're unlikely to actually be talking to her one on one as she'd have to spread her attention between the guys who'd been daft enough to part with money. There are fakers but the chances of bumping into these are the same on any sites. When it comes to photos -

1 - Famous models do not join sites like these, they wouldn't post their stuff for free when they can get money for it. I don't doubt that celebrities do, like many people, use the net, but they're going to do it incognito.

2 - Someone with only one photo is always suspect, some fakers use a bit of common sense and try to put on a photo that isn't of someone famous, but then it's harder to find a photo of the same person so they're forced to stick with one.

3 - Check the hands out on photos, some quite skilful thieves take a lot of trouble to steal photos which are very similar, but hands are very very hard to match up.

4 - Anyone on a posting site who says they'll only send you photos by email/messenger is likely to be a fake, I think the reason they won't put their pics up is that they don't want the chance of them being spotted by the much larger audience they'll be viewed by.