Adult Friend Finder

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used it. It's about the only tactful way I can think of to actively seek out hung guys.

I also use more "conventional" dating as well... I'm currently dating (just started!) someone I met from Plenty of Fish. I have to take my chances on the size part there though.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
I've used AFF plenty of times to try and hook up with women, but to no avail. I've talked to some over the phone that I had met on AFF but they really turned me off so much I couldn't see myself taking it any further. When you show your penis on AFF of course gay men contacted me. Still not ready to go on that side of the fence, but maybe one day I'll take one of them up on their offer to suck my dick.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are real women on AFF. The male/female ratio is pretty high but probably no worse than other dating sites. You still need to be a nice and normal person to meet people.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used AFF plenty of times to try and hook up with women, but to no avail. I've talked to some over the phone that I had met on AFF but they really turned me off so much I couldn't see myself taking it any further. When you show your penis on AFF of course gay men contacted me. Still not ready to go on that side of the fence, but maybe one day I'll take one of them up on their offer to suck my dick.

I didn't have any luck there either when I tried a few years back. :frown1:

Don't you dare even think about switching teams! For pity's sake there's few enough straight men as it is. I'm just over the Georgia border. How far into 'bama are you I can suck your dick. :biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you have that mentality, i would suggest you to change to 5% gay :)

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone here used Adult Friend Finder?

Yes.

Is it a scam?

For what you'd have to pay for it...probably.

I'm skeptical from the web pages I've seen. It just doesn't seem like women would want to "hook up" this way.

For the most part you are correct.

I'm sure there's some but the ratio of real men to real women is so far on the male side, it'll be like trying to find a four-leaf clover in the Mojave.

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They use very dubious tactics. for example, before to pay your cash they show you sexy pics of people the right age and gender sorted by popularity but ignoring their location

You can't easily see where these people are as you can't see their profile. You then pay your cash only for your homepage to show the right location, but now the wrong age and gender

They also create the impression of the site being more popular than it is by showing people as online when then have been idle for a long time, sometimes over an hour

They are also very good a screwing you for extra cash, e.g if you want people who are only free guest members to be able to message you, you have to pay an extra supplement, even if you have already bought the quite expensive gold membership

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Don't you dare even think about switching teams! For pity's sake there's few enough straight men as it is. I'm just over the Georgia border. How far into 'bama are you I can suck your dick. :biggrin1:

This struck me when I read it, njqt466. What gives you this impression? Because according to every survey, every heterosexist message, every experience I've had in social and public places, the exact opposite has been true. Surveys are notorious for being woefully inaccurate, but even at 2-10% of the general population you can get the idea that there are many, many more "heterosexuals" than "homosexuals", "bisexuals", etc. I know this was kind of a joke, but there's something about it that must have rung true for you. How can you think this? I'm honestly curious about it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there's some but the ratio of real men to real women is so far on the male side, it'll be like trying to find a four-leaf clover in the Mojave.
I think a realistic way to look at it is to look at the number of males with silver or gold memberships (can send out emails) to the number of active females. This ratio isn't too bad at maybe 4:1 at least when I checked in my area a year ago.
They are also very good a screwing you for extra cash, e.g if you want people who are only free guest members to be able to message you, you have to pay an extra supplement, even if you have already bought the quite expensive gold membership
I wouldn't consider it expensive if you look at how much cable TV, Internet, cell phone, car, etc. costs each month. Also, compared to how much you would pay for one dinner date or a going to the movies.

But I will say if you are going to pay, then use it to contact many people. And only use it for a month or two each year. Come back and pay several months or a year later when there are some new people around.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd say I was thinking of switching teams :rolleyes: if I could get myself an offer like that from a hottie like you!:flirt:

Off for my cold shower now.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I had a little bit of luck. I met one guy and through him I went to a couple of "house parties", but I decided not to go to them anymore because nobody used condoms! :eek:

There is one guy I met there (actually through the other guy I met first, but the one I'm referring to here was/is on AFF too) who I would get with again. He will use condoms and has REALLY nice girth. :smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
these people are crazy, doesn't it say something about their crazy sex history? ;)
Condoms are not a guaranteed of safe sex. There are many getting HIV through condoms..
That is why I limited myself. ;)