Adult friend finder

tpd

Expert Member
Media
me & my wife joined adult friend finder & advertised for a male or couple. we have been approached by a guy with a very big cock should we pursue this or is it dangerous. will my wife be the same again, she is quite exited about being fucked by his large cock, & i would like to watch her suck it etc, he is a fair bit older than us

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I think it depends what you mean by 'dangerous'......as far as meeting up then meet at a motel/hotel etc but as far as him being well endowed then if your wife wants to experience a bigger penis than yours and you are happy about it...then go for it!

Personally,if it was me then i wouldnt....i've seen some marriages go tits up due to the wife being obssessed with bigger cocks......one guy on this forum can vouch for me on that one.

I warned him,he didnt listen...his wife is now unsatified with his penis and now is fvcking the VWE guy whether hubby likes it or not!

Not saying your wife but of course...........

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
It entirely depends on how secure you are in your relationship. I you REALLY think you would enjoy seeing your wife enjoy a big cock and that's what she wants too, then the question you ask yourself is "are we together because of my cock size?". Of course, the answer should be "no". If your wife leaves you because she prefers another man's cock, then you really had no business being married in the first place. Of course, that should be a rediculous scenario too.

The big question again is not about your wife, it's about YOU. Can you emotionally handle it? If you think yes, but find out in the middle of your wife being fucked by this guy that you really can't, then by all means don't take it out on your wife and the guy doesn't deserve your scorn either. Let your wife finish having her fun and then AFTERWARDS, in private have a conversation with her about how you feel. If your conclusion is that you can't handle it, then your wife should understand and respect your wish to not do it again.

If however you do enjoy it, then you'll have added some fun to your already good relationship. Remember too, there's a real human being attached to that large penis and neither you or your wife have a right to objectify a man for your sexual pleasure. Don't either of you use him as a tool and then treat him as though he is priviledged to know and play with you.

I know what I'm talking about. Started swinging several years ago and lived through and by what I've just described. Here's a post about one of my first experiences: http://www.lpsg.org/12533-first-time-you-seen-one-8.html#post2905589

Best of luck!

Last edited:

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Like anything else if he knows what he is doing you should be safe as far as sex with a large dick. Main thing is plenty of lube, go slow, and if she says stop then he has to know to stop. As far as meeting someone. My suggestion is to first meet in a public place and talk for a while, then go to a motel or such. DOn't host the first time.

BTW I am on AFF and looking to play with men, women, or couples in the Clarksburg, WV area.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sense cuck wank fodder here.

(UB doing his best Dolfette)

Ditto. But I'm not sure the OP realises what he's doing.

I'd suggest that you (OP) are the one with the big cock fixation. Your wife is going along with this because she knows it turns you on. However, you are on a very self destructive path, because you are casting yourself in the role of the 'lesser man'. Her view of you will be modified by this behavior and you are very likely to lose her.

MrsRiven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, as someone who dabbled in the swinging scene when it was big in the 70s, the main danger here is that your wife will become emotionally attached to the new sex partner. Your wife will not be changed physically by having sex with a larger penis, but she may be changed emotionally because many women cannot help feeling under-appreciated by a partner who is happy to pass her around other men. And if you are happy for her to have sex with other men, why not do it when and with whom she feels like it, rather than just with you there? This is what happens to many ex-couples in the real world.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are courting disaster, the fact that you both are keen on this suggests there is a problem with your relationship. introducing someone else will not solve your problems. sexual boredom is quite common. experiment. you will feel inadequate , she will question your willingness to share her. if you pursue this I see disaster looming.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ditto. But I'm not sure the OP realises what he's doing.

I'd suggest that you (OP) are the one with the big cock fixation. Your wife is going along with this because she knows it turns you on. However, you are on a very self destructive path, because you are casting yourself in the role of the 'lesser man'. Her view of you will be modified by this behavior and you are very likely to lose her.

Honestly I think he knows exactly what he's doing; if not, then he's obviously gonna get really hurt really quickly.

Opening up a relationship is a matter of enormous importance and needs to be discussed and negotiated thoroughly before anything actually happens. As this isn't the case (presuming there's any real truth to the OP, and that's a big presumption), this will end disastrously for all concerned.

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AFF is full of nut jobs....so check them out, in addition sexual health god only knows where they've been.

Now on relationship side of things, make sure you are both doing this for the right reasons, fun and experimentation, not to fix or put a spark back into a relationship. Then there is the issue of attachment, will she prefer the new guy over you, is his cock bigger, how do you feel about your wife getting a good pounding and having earth shattering orgasms with him and not you, do you have a secret fixation to be cuckold, or put down, made a lesser man!

Buy her a big dildo, make love to her, give her an orgasm, then fuck her with a big dildo, buy a strap on anything but this!

Seriously, I know this is a site and forum for guys and girls that like or have big dicks, but in a relationship, a big cock is the least concern for most women. Ok so I'm going to get slated over that, but I will stand by what I said.

Be very careful, afterall there will always be a guy out there who is bigger, thicker, longer, younger, fitter than you, earns more money than you and drives a better car!

If you want to experiment and introduce someone else, have fun and excitement then go for it, it can be a lot of fun and pleasureable for all concerned. If everyone knows the rules.

From my personal experience my partner made it quiet clear to me and to anyone I am with, do anything behind his back and we'll be feeding the fishes and he'll be spending the insurance!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Adult Friend Finder, Adult Space, Craig's List... If a couple is ready to jump into the swinger's scene, then they need to be emotionally healthy in their relationship. If they are, then these are all great ways to meet new and interesting partners. As for the "danger", they are just as dangerous as picking up a stranger at a bar. STD, hurt feelings, psychopaths are out there and there is always a danger to yourself and your "relationship" with your partner.

I have firsthand experience that "swinging" can ruin a marriage. I swung with a couple and since their relationship wasn't strong enough to handle the experience, the guy felt inferior in satisfying his wife and they broke up. Rather than add a spark, it started a fire to destroy.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Freya and the other posters on this board 100% and cautioning you about doing this.
Buy some very large sex toys first ; Just to see how your wife will react to a extremely large penis!
You have to be very emotionally secure in your relationship to not be effected by your wife's reactions to a very large cock. My ex and I swung with a very well endowed guy we met a swingers club party. I could not handle the reactions and comments my girl friend was making while being screwed by this guy. It messed with my psyche!
I thought that it would be all fun and games to see her fuck this guy. I was very wrong in that assumption!