Adult Friend Finder

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by wrench, Sep 25, 2006.

1. wrench

wrench New Member

Has anyone used Adult Friend Finder? You dont get much on the free part...what a surprise. After I filled out a profile, I get all sorts of matches that seem just a little too convenient. I'd be happy to pay the $25 a month or whatever if I thought some of the ads were real. Anyone used them with any success? If not them, is there another service that is good? Thanks for any input.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Define success.

I tried it. Traded emails with a few, chatted, met. They were real people.

Nauseatingly so.

Dumbest experiment ever.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I found the whole experience irritating. You get very little free and limited access to anyone.

4. wrench

wrench New Member

Success...were the ads real? The free part shows all sorts of women, very near me, who coincidently like the same things I like, and want a guy just like me..Hmmm...seemed a little too convenient, like the free part telling me what I want to hear.

5. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

What Gillette said. Total waste of time.

6. tallnlongun84

tallnlongun84 New Member

I have heard it is a complete ripoff, and most of the profiles are indeed fakes intended to pique your interest.

7. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    I actually had a woman contact me. I was 22 or 23 at the time, and she was 29. Her husband was in his early 40s, they had been married for some time, and she loved him, but she used to lament to him that she didn't really get the chance to date (she was her second boyfriend or something like that). We met for drinks, with nothing promised. They were both really nice, and she was gorgeous. We went back to their apartment and he watched while I went down on her, and then while we made love, kissing and everything. It was wonderful. The next week I got called up to go to Iraq, and I never heard from them again. I actually miss them a lot because there was actual conversation there that one night, not just sex. The sex, however, was incredible. If I could find them again, that would be awesome.

I do hope one of them is on this site. I do not know, though.

-Z

8. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I'm young and not American so I prefer www.hotornot.com

Not a likely choice you may think. However a friend (from myspace - who incidentally said I can fuck her ANYWHER..even the unnatural way :p) got me onto it.

Been on a few days and got 6 'mathes' I paid $5 for a months membership (really only so I can message the girls and give them my email). Its good, met a really hot/fit girl on it. And she says we're goin to have sex shoon. Although she lives with her ex which I find strange...he's okay when she brings guys back though.

Strange...

But yeah, that is my only advice.

9. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I haven't been there in years, but when I was a member a long time ago I also found it to mostly be a big annoying waste of time. The interface of the site isn't very good, most of the ads are indeed fake, the male/female ratio is almost as lopsided as this site... and most of the female ads are "lesbians" fishing for picturs, "bisexual" girls looking to hook up with other girls for their boyfriends, bots trying to get e-mail addresses to send you spam, con artists there for any number of unsavory reasons, et cetera. You can do next to nothing on the site for free, and so many people register and create a profile and then never come back. For this reason many of the ads are also very outdated.

The few genuine people here are mostly middle aged divorcees, married men looking to cheat on their wives, or others who are just in general not very attractive to members of the opposite sex. If you want to meet real people at the site, I wouldn't even bother wasting time with the ads, I would go to the chat rooms. There you can actually meet real people as there are quite a few regulars. However, the chat rooms are often very crowded, and whatever program they use to run the chat is definitely subpar. Ultimately there is very little to recommend here, I would stay away.

10. ElegantGreenEyesNJ

ElegantGreenEyesNJ New Member

Albums:

Unattractive middle-aged divorcee weighing in here:rolleyes: My experience has been that the men on AFF would rather correspond with a bot or a "pro" than actually have a chance at meeting a real woman.

Just a different perspective :smile:

11. agentblueuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's perfect if you are a young couple (male female) that are looking for a single guy to join you, a waste of time for anyone else.

The site i would say is 80% single males looking for single females as their prefered choice. 10% are couples (mf) looking for another girl. The remaining 10% is made of of all the single women, couples (ff), couples (mm) and groups

Of the few single women who are are on there, i'de say that 90% of them are fake in some way, many are obiviously prostitutes and the rest i suspect are put up on the site by the staff at AFF to try and bulk up the numbers

Another thing to watch out for is given thats it's free to create a profile, but basically impossible to then talk to anyone unless you pay or they message you first, most people create an account and then abandon it. The problem with this is unless you explicitly search to only show only the people who have logged in recently you see loads of profiles where the person is never going to read any message you send

The only saving grace of AFF for me is that the site encourages 'str8' guys to be a little more openminded about their sexuality. They get drawn in my the sexy ladies on the homepage, but the process of building your profile and the small number of single women encourages them to widen their search to include couples (mf) and group fun. The way the site is built also allows guys that might be a little bi curious to search for other guys without any of their mates who might also have an account being able to see they are doing so. I.e their mate would have to change their seach criteria to show guys and then view their mates profile to see if they got a mutual match, as the publicly displayed "looking for..." doesn't need to match what your search criteria is set to

In summary,
    if you a single guy who isn't at all curious, don't bother
    if your a couple (mf) looking for a single woman don't bother
    if your a couple (mf) looking for a couple (mf) it might be worth a try
    if your a single woman looking for a couple (mf) it might be worth a try
    if your a single woman looking for a single guy it's definatly worth a try, you'll get inundated with messages, many of which from quite hot guys

12. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

I disagree. I've met 3 women off AFF now, and a few off alt.com too, and had some pretty great sex. It took a bit of effort though, there are a lot of fakes in there, and a lot of older and less attractive women. But if you look around and prove yourself to be better than the competition (not just in size but by being respectful and humorous) you can find real nice women.
    I'd recommend sexintheuk.com too, it's easier to get chatting to someone - although I haven't been on for a while and you do have to pay straight away. Or if you don't want to pay, use gumtree or craigslist. Of course they have plenty of fakes too, but it's unavoidable with all these no strings sex websites.
    Happy shagging!

13. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I met a couple of women through AFF. I found that you have to get a gold membership (yea, I know, it's a little expensive). You still have to sift through the adds. Some are fake, but most are real people. Just use the usual internet precautions (get a full face and body shot first, meet in a public place, etc.). You have to be patient.

Draft saved Draft deleted