Adult Friend Finder

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started off viewing many cams in their chartrooms, but had trouble communicating with members. As time progressed, privileges were limited greatly, as did the number of messages in my mailbox. They only allow me one cam viewing/day, now. It is all cleverly designed to get you to upgrade your membership to get more viewing and contact privileges. Anyway. have fun while you can for free. If many view your profile, you are deemed popular (unlike myself) and granted many more privileges.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are definately a for profit. Probably as good as any if you are primarily seeking hookups.
The majority of people who communicated with me were 'straight guys seeking discreet, no strings, encounters'. Meaning married and military, but wanting a guy to get off with, and keep it a secret from their wives and kids.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend told me (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) that she (cough) found it very easy to get into contact with others thru msg and email. It may because she (blush) was a female and we tend to be pursued harder and quicker on sites like that. Never paid a dime, and never outright solicited, but haven't been on in over a year and was looking for something quite specific. She.....was...cripes.

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to join once but when browsing the people in my area I saw my mother's pic and decided against it.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been on and off Adultfriendfinder a couple of times. There are some fakes, but there are also some real and nice people on there. It depends on what you are looking for. No problems with priviacy, except your profile will also end up on a number of other sites (passion.com, etc). If you are a guy you would to well to go ahead and spend the money to get a gold membership. Not trying to sound like a commerical or anything, but just do the math. There is a about a four to one ratio of men to women. If women are searching they will have to go through a couple of hundred members before they get to the standard members. The other thing is to be real and be nice. I've talked to a couple of women from AFF and they always say most of the messeges they get are things like "hey baby, want to fuck?". You have to be a little more subtle than that. All in all I'd say it's a good site, but you have to get a gold membership to have a chance, you have to be patient, and realize that the women there are getting hundreds of emails a day (so if someone doesn't get back to you right away, don't get mad).