Adult heterosexual males needed

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Josiah, Love it and Gain!!!:hug:

Great input and advises.

Okay, I confess, I'm bi, but I was married ...

Take care, be gentle with yourself.
:wink:

Thanks SS very much thansk for sharing your life :hug: ...and sorry if I made 'hetero' request in my titlte but it became this way bcause I was in need of (my) Dad's and adult men inputs...was an emotional title in a moment of specific emotional need...

I was my Dad's little girl , very intense love between us and deep admiration we have for each other...sure he is not perfect but he is a great good man...he was my 1st love I even ask him in marriage when I was 4 or 5...I understood he was already taken by my Mom...very passionate guy...brilliant profissional..always taking me and my brother every where he went, he is fun and much more...

Because of him I'm confy around men...:smile:

Dear men fathers of woman, you are very important in your daughters lives, nurture this love..Mothers love is great but Fathers rules girls heart..at least mine did...:cool:

Kisses...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, a bad pattern of behaviour has developed in your relationship. This is not uncommon Gisella. It is posible to break out of it, but first you have to realise that ALL parties contribute, and that your input will to some extent be adding to the problem.

Before looking at him, how about you? At the beginning of your post you talk about 'running to' your man, your dad, grandad, etc. and that your mom also did that. There's nothing wrong with wanting, expecting, or needing someone's support, but this 'running to' sounds a bit childish to me. In an adult relationshipthere has to be equal give and take. Are you ready for that?

What about him? The things that attracted you to him in the first place are still there - his looks, his intelligence, kindness, sence of humour, etc. So what's wrong? I'm sure the fact that he is willing and able to talk to you about his emotional scars would have been one of the things that attracted you to him - theres nothing wrong with that. Likewise, he probably enjoyed being 'needed' by you, and enjoyed it when you chose him as someone you wanted to 'run to'. Do you know what? I think you might be slightly resentful of the fact that his emotional needs match your own, and you would really prefer him to be 'daddy' when you want to 'run to' him.
I'm sure you realise that if one partner expects to be emotionally supported, but isn't willing to provide an equal amount of support... Well, it isn't an adult relationship. It will always break down. What's going on now is that you are both withdrawing support by being less sympathetic but both still wanting support. Your relationship can't continue like this. But you don't want it to break down like the last one do you?

It probably isn't too late to late, but you'll have to make changes. Both of you. I think you come from a fairly traditional family Gisella, where the men are men, and the women are women. But you are a little different. The 'intellectual you' doesn't want a swarthy traditional he-man, who keeps his feelings to himself for fear of not looking manly. No. You like a guy who can talk to women. A man who can laugh at himself. A man who can express himself. A man who won't bore you witless with his macho bullshit and sexist attitudes. But the 'emotional you' learned a pattern of behaviour from you mom - that was reinforced by your dad. The little girl in you still wants a big chest to cry on. And you want it when you want it, whenever you want it. You need to be able to 'run to' your man G, but now that you are a grown up you must not expect him to always prioritise your needs. Sometimes, his need will be greater than yours. And it doesn't make him any less a man. On the contrary; I think it is important that he makes sure you don't get it all your own way.

What I think you and your guy should do is: Lots and lots and lots of hugging, kissing, walking hand-in-hand. Have lots of sex. Pay each other complements. Big each other up to your friends and family. But also, try to manage your affairs individually. What I mean by that is that you should try not to dump responsibility on each other. So clean up after yourselves, manage your own financial things. Lastly; you both need to find ways to value solitude and enjoy your own company. And that will mean time away from the computer Gisella, away from us. See if you can manage without so many strokes each day. By strokes I mean complements. Do you realise that guys and girls on this forum alone probably pay you about 35 complements per second ;o) You could probably manage with, oh let me see... less than half that number. It would free you up to get out and enjoy some fresh air, ecercise your body. Long walks G. With him, and on your own. Go for long walks - regularly. It works for me, and for Mrs Riven650.

Much love X (from yet another of your many many admirers)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, a bad pattern of behaviour has developed in your relationship. This is not uncommon Gisella. It is posible to break out of it, but first you have to realise that ALL parties contribute, and that your input will to some extent be adding to the problem.

Before looking at him, how about you? At the beginning of your post you talk about 'running to' your man, your dad, grandad, etc. and that your mom also did that. There's nothing wrong with wanting, expecting, or needing someone's support, but this 'running to' sounds a bit childish to me. In an adult relationshipthere has to be equal give and take. Are you ready for that?

What about him? The things that attracted you to him in the first place are still there - his looks, his intelligence, kindness, sence of humour, etc. So what's wrong? I'm sure the fact that he is willing and able to talk to you about his emotional scars would have been one of the things that attracted you to him - theres nothing wrong with that. Likewise, he probably enjoyed being 'needed' by you, and enjoyed it when you chose him as someone you wanted to 'run to'. Do you know what? I think you might be slightly resentful of the fact that his emotional needs match your own, and you would really prefer him to be 'daddy' when you want to 'run to' him.
I'm sure you realise that if one partner expects to be emotionally supported, but isn't willing to provide an equal amount of support... Well, it isn't an adult relationship. It will always break down. What's going on now is that you are both withdrawing support by being less sympathetic but both still wanting support. Your relationship can't continue like this. But you don't want it to break down like the last one do you?

It probably isn't too late to late, but you'll have to make changes. Both of you. I think you come from a fairly traditional family Gisella, where the men are men, and the women are women. But you are a little different. The 'intellectual you' doesn't want a swarthy traditional he-man, who keeps his feelings to himself for fear of not looking manly. No. You like a guy who can talk to women. A man who can laugh at himself. A man who can express himself. A man who won't bore you witless with his macho bullshit and sexist attitudes. But the 'emotional you' learned a pattern of behaviour from you mom - that was reinforced by your dad. The little girl in you still wants a big chest to cry on. And you want it when you want it, whenever you want it. You need to be able to 'run to' your man G, but now that you are a grown up you must not expect him to always prioritise your needs. Sometimes, his need will be greater than yours. And it doesn't make him any less a man. On the contrary; I think it is important that he makes sure you don't get it all your own way.

What I think you and your guy should do is: Lots and lots and lots of hugging, kissing, walking hand-in-hand. Have lots of sex. Pay each other complements. Big each other up to your friends and family. But also, try to manage your affairs individually. What I mean by that is that you should try not to dump responsibility on each other. So clean up after yourselves, manage your own financial things. Lastly; you both need to find ways to value solitude and enjoy your own company. And that will mean time away from the computer Gisella, away from us. See if you can manage without so many strokes each day. By strokes I mean complements. Do you realise that guys and girls on this forum alone probably pay you about 35 complements per second ;o) You could probably manage with, oh let me see... less than half that number. It would free you up to get out and enjoy some fresh air, ecercise your body. Long walks G. With him, and on your own. Go for long walks - regularly. It works for me, and for Mrs Riven650.

Much love X (from yet another of your many many admirers)

Thanks Riven...

The running to my Dad situation was when I was a kid in specific circunstances and I learn with my artistic social worker Mom to find comfort in man in difficult times...I'm out of Brasil for 16years making a life to myself and away from family life, culture, country. I'm a partner in a small busines and finantial independent.. As much my Father protect me then he tought me indenpence and since I was old enough I want to travel and was incentivated to explore the 'world'...but sure his ways influenced my choosing of males as emotional available and in touch, profissional, responsable finantialy and great intelect...sure the sexual part I had to learn by myself...and I did learn late and had few problems until my marriage.

About getting attention bcause I'm natural extrovert and comunicator I do get attention and like to talk to people and etc...but here at the board sometimes I may need re-enforcement because of my broken english and plain ignorance about issues I want to give oppinion and express my oppinion...as much I dont mind showing my oppinions I dont want to be a total fool...as I say many times I'm learning.

I'm a flirter by nature and here I do have a playground plus I'm dealing with different cultures from mine, it have been open eyes in many ways...and I still see many times as 'them' being cold in some ways and they may see me as overly emotional and childish..but is just different ways we learn and have culture inside...in this way I came from paternalist and conservative culture with sensual side too. Plus I do have my unique ways being myself...

About bf as I said is the 2nd breakup...and I do confess that latelly we were dealing mostly sexualy and socialy..no time to really talk real issues... just superficially. He is 5years younger than me and as much some say age is not issue, for us it was ..and he lied to me bcause when we met I was looking 35's :biggrin1: . Than I was just already not ok with the whole thing going on...we broke up and he is history.Period.

Sure I do love to being here at LPSG and the bunch of great people here, like many I become addict.. my own line of work is construction and I do get not only fresh air but toxic air too, I miss the real outdoors fun...but by having laptop it goes when I carry it with me, even in my work time...my social life as friendship goes got smaller after my divorce, moving to new places and now even though I go to married friends home etc I do go out more with few single ones on weekends...sure I have to meet more people...but I do want meet ones that have more in common with me...and still have to have my vacation this year...soon I hope...:rolleyes:

But sure I have been analyzing my ways and paterns..sure I do have to work on myself ..I'm close for balance as I said but reaching out when I need to. :smile:

Thanks everybody for the inputs...kisses...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Gisella,
I do hope you were not offended by my previous post. I have a tendency to blurt out my feelings and I often end up telling people how to run their lives. (I must try to stop myself.) Several guys had jumped in and suggested you look for someone new. I just want to urge you not to throw away your relationship if there is any chance of making things good again. NO real harm seems to have been done (yet) and you do seem very open minded. All I'm saying is that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side of the fence. I wish you all the best.
X

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks SS very much thansk for sharing your life :hug: ...and sorry if I made 'hetero' request in my titlte but it became this way bcause I was in need of (my) Dad's and adult men inputs...was an emotional title in a moment of specific emotional need...

I was my Dad's little girl , very intense love between us and deep admiration we have for each other...sure he is not perfect but he is a great good man...he was my 1st love I even ask him in marriage when I was 4 or 5...I understood he was already taken by my Mom...very passionate guy...brilliant profissional..always taking me and my brother every where he went, he is fun and much more...

Because of him I'm confy around men...:smile:

Dear men fathers of woman, you are very important in your daughters lives, nurture this love..Mothers love is great but Fathers rules girls heart..at least mine did...:cool:

Kisses...

You're welcome. If I was close, and if you were comfortable with it, I'd give you a big hug, and take you dinner.

My daughter is my clone, only the female version. Her new friends think I'm her boyfriend. What a compliment for a guy who's gonna be 51 next month. I absolutely adore my kids, and their friends. They are wonderful human beings, and I just want them to live by their principles and values and live a good, happy life. I wish the same for you. Take care.

SS