Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or does the Adult Websites always have the most people viewing at any given time? You would think that most of the people on here are sexually depressed and need to wack off all the time.

Discuss:rolleyes:

Reactions: firedogg81

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I noticed that too and how many members/guests there are against those that actually post anything. This must just be a portal for eye-candy for most like they don’t wanna talk or hear any talking, just “get your pants down and lets get down to business!”

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah it always annoys me when i see 10 people looking at my threads in there, and i can see who they are and they never post anything...only a few of my fans ever post, but i appreciate those who do.

good thing is now guests can only see the last page of a thread...they cannot go back further in the thread

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
yeah it always annoys me when i see 10 people looking at my threads in there, and i can see who they are and they never post anything...only a few of my fans ever post, but i appreciate those who do.

good thing is now guests can only see the last page of a thread...they cannot go back further in the thread

That's not true Flash - when you are looking at the forum as a guest you click a thread title and get taken to the first page. You have to click the 'last page' link to go to the last page. Once you are on a page you can no longer navigate within the thread - but you can come out and click a different link into the thread (1,2,3 and Last page). In the case where there are more than four pages you have to be a bit more clever to get to pages 4 through to the penultimate page and you have edit the URL to show the page number - for example
Code:
http://www.lpsg.org/45197-free-boob-sites-oyo-9.html
is the [current] URL for the last page of that thread - if a user wants to see page 7 she/he has to edit the URL to
Code:
http://www.lpsg.org/45197-free-boob-sites-oyo-7.html
. But that is hardly rocket science.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about "always" but it usually has the most viewers and often by a wide margin.

The "guest" members can't view attachments, so I guess they're just reading the articles? :smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not true Flash - when you are looking at the forum as a guest you click a thread title and get taken to the first page. You have to click the 'last page' link to go to the last page. Once you are on a page you can no longer navigate within the thread - but you can come out and click a different link into the thread (1,2,3 and Last page). In the case where there are more than four pages you have to be a bit more clever to get to pages 4 through to the penultimate page and you have edit the URL to show the page number - for example
Code:
http://www.lpsg.org/45197-free-boob-sites-oyo-9.html
is the [current] URL for the last page of that thread - if a user wants to see page 7 she/he has to edit the URL to
Code:
http://www.lpsg.org/45197-free-boob-sites-oyo-7.html
. But that is hardly rocket science.

didn't know that.

thanks for giving all the lurkers a heads up in case they were confused :wink:

guests should not be able to lurk on the AW threads...join up or go away i say...lurky lurkers...boooooooooo :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I was getting laid i'd still be on here....but instead I'd be telling of the hot sex i'd be having.

XCUZE says that 40% of the server space is bogged down with my sex life. :biggrin1:

Ahhhhh if it makes him feel better, they are mostly quickies.