Adult wet dreams (nocturnal emissions)

D

deleted1025121

I'm curious if any of you guys have and a full-on wet dream as an adult. I just had one last night and it really surprised me. Haven't had one since I was in middle school or high school.

Have any of you guys experienced one as an adult? I cant figure out why it happened. Its only been about a week since I masturbated. I've certainly gone without longer and nothing happening.

Reactions: ItalianT
D

deleted1105814

I have when I took a break from sex and masturbation streaks. It doesn't matter if you've gone more days without. It could also be if your bladder's full leading to a stiffer erection, you overslept or something triggered it earlier and you didn't indulge, leading to indulgence in a dream.

To me, wet dreams are more satisfying than jerking off. Ofcourse it's a mess to clean though as most of it is not sperm but lot of prostate juice.

D

deleted894563

Prob once a year when I’m not getting enough sex

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 39, I cum 3-4 times a day every day... always have. If for some reason I cannot. I will have a wet dream that night. Wife hates having to change the bedding a lot. Now, she makes sure I have cum before bed. Either sex, her jerking me off or getting me to jerk off. But, yes.. I have had lots of wet dreams.

Ben K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's pretty normal but less common in adulthood. I have a wet dream quite often and im 36. there's no rhyme or reason to mine either....doesnt matter if i've been wanking all week or if i've been without/ holding off for ages. i just wake up sometimes and bam, there it is :)

D

deleted1025121

I'm glad to hear other people have experienced it. Strange thing is it woke me up. I vividly remember my dream and the wetness in my boxers woke me up I guess. I had a full load deposited too. I had to wipe it up with my boxers and clean myself up and change my boxers. But like I said. This was very rare for me. I haven't had this since high school. But overall I guess it was enjoyable.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad to hear other people have experienced it. Strange thing is it woke me up. I vividly remember my dream and the wetness in my boxers woke me up I guess. I had a full load deposited too. I had to wipe it up with my boxers and clean myself up and change my boxers. But like I said. This was very rare for me. I haven't had this since high school. But overall I guess it was enjoyable.

So what was your dream?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only had one, in my teens. Remember sorta waking up as I ejaculated. Made a right mess which I had to clear up as I was still living at home. Guess I havn't had one since as I make sure of a wank on a regular basis if I'm not getting sex.

Reactions: Revone and orangeC
D

deleted1027653

if this is happening to you, go masturbate right now