Advanced Extender Method

toddy4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really know someone that's 9 x 7.5, I'd think we'd all like to see what that looks like.

But it's generally considered more difficult to stretch a thick penis than a thin one, which is why it's recommended to pursue length gains before girth if you really want to max out.

It's also true that most traction devices won't fit.

But the good news is that a longer penis usually means more potential length gains, so a genuine 9 incher should be able to get another inch out pretty easily. Probably best thing to do is attack the ligs with some kind of hanger
Yes, I've read its based on a percentage gain from your base. 30-35% possible length gain over a 1-2 year programme.

salinero112

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well done. I'm just 3 weeks into my PE with an extender device.
I'm getting good results though, averaging 2mm erect length gain each week.
Gone from 15.8cm (6.22") erect BP to 16.4cm (6.5") erect BP in 19 days.
My initial goal is 17.8cm (ie nice easy 7").
What extender do you use?

iKrAzYx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve recently got somewhat back into PE. I thought I’d share my advanced extender method. I had used this method for a few years on and off. While I typically combined this with other methods, I felt this provided faster gains.

Obviously, this is not for anyone new to PE. This is meant for guys with who have already conditioned their penises with manual exercises or extenders.

In the photos, I am using a pro extender

I use a theraband to wrap behind the glans. If you use a theraband, it should be tacky to the touch, not slippery. I wrap it so that I create a ridge behind the glans and prevents the strap from sliding up.

After wrapping, I compress the springs of the extender and stretch my penis into place so that I can secure the strap. To prevent the strap from coming undone under the high tension I wrap a woman’s hair tie around the back of the strap ends. Usually, you can twist the hair tie 3 times around the straps to secure it.

I then wedge a cylinder (pvc pipe, marker, whatever) between the underside of my penis and the bars of the extender.

The longer I wear it, I find I can place larger diameters.

I will also reverse it so that there is a wedge between the top side of my penis and the bars.

I can walk around like this, but I prefer to be laying down with a heating pad placed over top.

I would wear this for 40min-1hr at a time, as much as I could, but probably only 2-3 hours a day.

All the same PE rules apply, warm up before and after

In my time off I haven’t lost size, but lost a lot of elasticity, I had to remove two bars from the extender. I used to stretch well beyond the 9in mark
What do you use to wrap it? I use PE too and the ones they give aren't enough.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you use to wrap it? I use PE too and the ones they give aren't enough.
I have pics of me wearing the pro extender. You can look at some of my attachments.
I use a theraband. But some are slippery and others have a tacky feel. You need the tacky feeling ones. You can also use an elastic ace bandage wrap