advantage of being hung?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zephy4x4, Nov 24, 2010.

1. zephy4x4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do you bigger guys feel like you are at an advantage because you are hung? why or why not?

2. D_Reuben Playcock

D_Reuben Playcock New Member

Extreme advantage.Its a huge area in most mens self concept that is filled. It gives that extra confidence in the bedroom. You can just take off your pants and let it swing knowing its huge.

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh yes i love being hung
    I always look smaller in pics very few guys have ever told me I am small in person

4. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Yeah I find it helps me balance better when walking.

#4 alx, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  5. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

advantage in knowing i got that extra swag that "barely" anyone has
    disadvantage cant ever go rough on a girl

6. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    I enjoy it, but do not think it gives me a real advantage in any practical way. Perhaps there is a self esteem boost, but there are plenty of other things I identify myself more by.

7. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I completly agree with Jacob. There is a self esteem boost, but even with that. Every man probably has some insecurity about his penis size. Even those of us who are well endowed can still have insecurities about our size.

Advantages:

The ability to "Fill" a woman more during sex, that seems to be pretty favorable for them.

Also, some women are also very intrigued and fascinated with a large penis. I've had female friends discover my Magnums when using my bathroom and opening the drawer. It's fun to receive comments/compliments in a friendly way.

Once when a girl saw my dick during a one night stand, she started gazing at it, and then started to talk to it, telling my dick, not me, but talking to it about how big it was, and how she couldn't even fit it in her mouth, etc. That was kind of strange.

Its kinda nice being a white guy with a large dick, because that seems to still impress women when the discover what is in between my legs.

Some women, upon learning that you have a large penis will start gossiping and telling their friends about your size, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. But it's been nice in most cases for me.

When I was a volunteer intern, I used to have a lot of 'bitch' tasks to do, for bosses i didn't always appreciate or like. When they would talk down to me, and I just had to keep quiet, it was nice to know that I had the biggest dick in the room.

Once when I was kissing a girl for the first time, she felt me through my boxers, and later told me that "i was only planning on kissing you, but I could feel you getting hard through your boxers. I had never felt anything that big before, and knew I had to have you in my mouth." Which lead to my first blowjob.

Disadvantages:

Once I was kissing a girl for the first time and getting hot and heavy. I got stiff in my jeans and when she felt me up, she looked at me startled, said "Uh-Uh" and walked out.

Causing a girl pain when you have sex with her is not enjoyable for me.

Having to stop half way during sex because she is in tears is not either.

I've talked to a girl or two, who found out that I wore magnums, and then didn't believe that I had a big dick. She was trying to convince me that just because I wore magnums that didn't mean anything, and without even picking an argument, she had it convinced that white guys who wore magnums are all just average.

I once went commando to the grocery store, wearing basketball shorts. I noticed a pair of high school age girls that always were in the same aisle as me, and then I realized that they were walking and following me to look at the outline my dick created in the fabric. While that was entertaining, it made me realize that having them stare, and having other guys stare at my junk bouncing was sorta weird. So going commando is sometimes inappropriate.

I have to wear all pants pleated. If I try on flat front, I feel like I should be charging admission when i walk around because of the show I'm putting on.

8. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

great input i also feel GREAT knowing im a hung white dude in a black neighborhood everyone for some reason assumes we have all small dicks until i whip mine out and i love proving girls wrong it feels good being bigger then all my black friends lol and girls gossiping about it is the best but i also feel your pain for the disadvantages

9. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Advantages:

With my length, I can change sex positions without pulling out.

Getting laid more often.

Getting laid by more women.

I like the look on a woman's face when she first sees it.

I like the look on a woman's face when she first feels it going in.

Disadvantages:

When it gets hard at work or in public, it's hard to hide.

If it gets even semi hard when I wear even moderately tight clothes, it can get stuck in an uncomfortable position. (I can adjust the position with my hands, but I can't do that in public and get away with it. Some people wonder why some guys adjust more often than other guys. Now you know.)

Condoms can be uncomfortable - even painful - after I remain very stiff during prolonged sex.

I've broken condoms smaller than magnum size.

Never been deep throated. Nobody has taken the whole cock down on her mouth.

Discomfort or pain for my partners.

I've been refused anal sex by more than one partner because of girth.

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

My penis is better off due to its being attached to me.

11. wallyj84

Gold Member

A large penis makes a man superior, so yes it is an advantage.

12. D_Etienne Neerdowell

Advantage in what context? Social, emotional, physical?

13. Max

Max New Member

I think there have been.quite a few threads on this subject.

It always strikes me as odd that people don't mention the most basic advantage both for the owner of a very large penis, and his partner:

More tightness, greater frictiion, more contact, longer strokes, more pressure, many more nerve endings being more powerfully stimulated ... deeper penetration and stretching.

In other words, its biggest advantage is in the use. Apart from that I agree with what's been said about the downsides, and the need for restraint etc.

14. maxcok

Gold Member

I thought this sounded familiar, and then I remembered the OP started this thread a few months ago:

whats the best thing about having a big dick?

I must say, some of you fellas have given this a whole lotta thought. I'm really impressed.

15. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I guess I'm a bit presumptive posting in this thread, that is, you should first of all have a big dick to know the advantages or disadvantages. I don't classify my dick as big or huge but it has always been a good "shower". I can go to a nude beach or hot tub party and it will dependably hang right at 6 inches, semi erect I can walk around or sit on the edge of a hot tub with 7 or a little more. I can also enhance that by pumping or tubing when I plan to be nude with other people around. The advantage of having the dick I have is that it gives me confidence in any situation that may arise. If I'm not the biggest I'll be in the upper few % of any men around and I'm skinny and fit and I occaisionally get those looks from woman and gay guys that can be so exquisite. A clear advantage of my dick when at its full 7.5" is I can have sex in almost any position with no concern of falling out at the wrong moment. If I bring out my tube I can change the game and get a full 8.25X6 inches and at that point it looks really and I have to be careful with my partner.

Advantages of what I have: Many

Didadvantages of what I have: Not big enough

16. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

is not any advantage for me

thats because of a dull social life. I only have two people to blame that on.

17. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, here's a simple and general summary: It impresses others and appeals to the male ego. It makes you look great in a lot of pants, in underwear and swimsuits, and when you're naked. In the absence of competing negative qualities, it increases your ability to attract and please many sexual partners. It's fun and just plain feels good in the hand. It makes a handy towel rack when you need one.

18. SR_Pepe Le Pube

SR_Pepe Le Pube New Member

the confidence of knowing your cock is huge is more important. plus the fact that it shows in your pants, bulges at the beach and swings in your sweat pants ain't bad either. anyone can get laid, have a huge cock and great skills brings them back.

19. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

The advantages and disadvantages have been pretty well covered. The major disadvantage for me is that 'quickies' have been pretty much out of the question. I've always had to take my time to avoid getting "OW!" instead of "Ahhhhhh!"

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted