advantage of being hung?

bighenry9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you bigger guys feel like you are at an advantage because you are hung? why or why not?

its all about the way u work it. yes,we hit nerves that smaller guys cant,which makes a woman cum more n harder with less effort,bt when she gets used to it,we hv work just like the next man. its all about the way u work it!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Everyone comments that an advantage is pleasing a woman and I agree but then I thought about it. Could it also be a disadvantage? If you really like (fall in love) with a woman and it turns out she is only with you cause of your dick is that a good thing? Like being wealthy and finding out that your wife or girlfriend is just a golddigger and really don't care about you as a person. Maybe lil dick dudes have better relationships than we do. HMMMMMM think about it.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It makes a handy towel rack when you need one.

Oh thanks for mentioning the towel rack advantage! Our family can always use an extra towel rack when I'm not around.

Let's not forget there is corresponding disadvantage. Thick cocks are useless for holding toilet tissue rolls - but a guy with a really long thin dick could hold up multiple rolls of toilet paper! :tongue:

TheBoomHound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is another level of respect. I worked at this one job and my boss initially didnt care for me because I would date a lot of the women in the office. We ended up having this raquetball tourney one evening with all the guys from the office and in the locker room he got a look at my cock. I could see he was stunned but he didnt say anything then. Later he said, "Fuck dude you have the biggest cock I ever saw" and then was asking me about my sessions with the women in the office. He would ask me via email, in person and even put in a good word for me with them just so he could hear the stories. Well, then as time went on I asked for a raise and I got it and it was much more then anyone else. As long as I would share with him the stories, I would get days off and all these perks. Bottom line is I got a huge amount of benefits thAt I would not have gotten if I wasnt hung.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's an advantage if you have someone to share it with and they like the bigger size. But it all depends on the person.

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's proving too much for my gf, she's quite petite, so it's not all great at times! Often get carried away and put too much in.

7upnow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like being able to have sex in just about any and every position, and not have to worry about my cock popping out of where it is inserted.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there is another level of respect. I worked at this one job and my boss initially didnt care for me because I would date a lot of the women in the office. We ended up having this raquetball tourney one evening with all the guys from the office and in the locker room he got a look at my cock. I could see he was stunned but he didnt say anything then. Later he said, "Fuck dude you have the biggest cock I ever saw" and then was asking me about my sessions with the women in the office. He would ask me via email, in person and even put in a good word for me with them just so he could hear the stories. Well, then as time went on I asked for a raise and I got it and it was much more then anyone else. As long as I would share with him the stories, I would get days off and all these perks. Bottom line is I got a huge amount of benefits thAt I would not have gotten if I wasnt hung.

Does it ever bother you that you've gotten all those benefits for what is essentially a physiological fluke?

D_bxvcxncfg

Just Browsing
Media
all the advantages i can think have been mentioned.

playing football with a big swinger can be a disadvantage unless you wear lycra undershorts all the time which is no fun in summer!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Everyone comments that an advantage is pleasing a woman and I agree but then I thought about it. Could it also be a disadvantage? If you really like (fall in love) with a woman and it turns out she is only with you cause of your dick is that a good thing? Like being wealthy and finding out that your wife or girlfriend is just a golddigger and really don't care about you as a person. Maybe lil dick dudes have better relationships than we do. HMMMMMM think about it.

In a relationship, no one cares about you as a person, they care about what they can get out of you. So in reality, the big dick guy has an advantage in dating and relationships, at least with some women/men, because due to his large dick he has more to offer a prospective partner.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
In a relationship, no one cares about you as a person, they care about what they can get out of you. So in reality, the big dick guy has an advantage in dating and relationships, at least with some women/men, because due to his large dick he has more to offer a prospective partner.
I feel sad for you. You sound like a masochist. Well, whatever works I guess.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media

That's just plain bitter - that's not what a relationship is about at all. You are very mistaken that penis size plays any part in a loving intimate relationship. I feel sorry for you I really do.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Obviously the best advantages are:

1) Never worrying about whether your cock is big enough to satisfy the girl you're about to fuck.

2) Getting referrals for sex via women talking to each other about the size of your penis and whether you're a good fuck.

3) The confidence you get in general from knowing that 95% of all men probably have a smaller penis than you do.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Jesus Christ! What happened to you that made you think that a relationship is all about exploitation?