advantage of being hung?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I reckon in general the advantage as most of the population thinks and believes. It has it's appeals to many with sexual interest.
It's sorta like a female with large breast, nice hips and and azz and nice shape legs....it's appeals to many as it very well should.
Guess that's why we made as we are!:rolleyes:

DRW414

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I completly agree with Jacob. There is a self esteem boost, but even with that. Every man probably has some insecurity about his penis size. Even those of us who are well endowed can still have insecurities about our size.

Advantages:

The ability to "Fill" a woman more during sex, that seems to be pretty favorable for them.

Also, some women are also very intrigued and fascinated with a large penis. I've had female friends discover my Magnums when using my bathroom and opening the drawer. It's fun to receive comments/compliments in a friendly way.

Once when a girl saw my dick during a one night stand, she started gazing at it, and then started to talk to it, telling my dick, not me, but talking to it about how big it was, and how she couldn't even fit it in her mouth, etc. That was kind of strange.

Its kinda nice being a white guy with a large dick, because that seems to still impress women when the discover what is in between my legs.

Some women, upon learning that you have a large penis will start gossiping and telling their friends about your size, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. But it's been nice in most cases for me.

When I was a volunteer intern, I used to have a lot of 'bitch' tasks to do, for bosses i didn't always appreciate or like. When they would talk down to me, and I just had to keep quiet, it was nice to know that I had the biggest dick in the room.

Once when I was kissing a girl for the first time, she felt me through my boxers, and later told me that "i was only planning on kissing you, but I could feel you getting hard through your boxers. I had never felt anything that big before, and knew I had to have you in my mouth." Which lead to my first blowjob.

Disadvantages:

Once I was kissing a girl for the first time and getting hot and heavy. I got stiff in my jeans and when she felt me up, she looked at me startled, said "Uh-Uh" and walked out.

Causing a girl pain when you have sex with her is not enjoyable for me.

Having to stop half way during sex because she is in tears is not either.

I've talked to a girl or two, who found out that I wore magnums, and then didn't believe that I had a big dick. She was trying to convince me that just because I wore magnums that didn't mean anything, and without even picking an argument, she had it convinced that white guys who wore magnums are all just average.

I once went commando to the grocery store, wearing basketball shorts. I noticed a pair of high school age girls that always were in the same aisle as me, and then I realized that they were walking and following me to look at the outline my dick created in the fabric. While that was entertaining, it made me realize that having them stare, and having other guys stare at my junk bouncing was sorta weird. So going commando is sometimes inappropriate.

I have to wear all pants pleated. If I try on flat front, I feel like I should be charging admission when i walk around because of the show I'm putting on.

great input i also feel GREAT knowing im a hung white dude in a black neighborhood everyone for some reason assumes we have all small dicks until i whip mine out and i love proving girls wrong it feels good being bigger then all my black friends lol and girls gossiping about it is the best but i also feel your pain for the disadvantages

It's proving too much for my gf, she's quite petite, so it's not all great at times! Often get carried away and put too much in.

Obviously the best advantages are:

1) Never worrying about whether your cock is big enough to satisfy the girl you're about to fuck.

2) Getting referrals for sex via women talking to each other about the size of your penis and whether you're a good fuck.

3) The confidence you get in general from knowing that 95% of all men probably have a smaller penis than you do.

Advantages: Reactions when I whip it out. Wearing b-ball shorts in the summer. Knowing people gossip about it, and saying my favorite line. " What I lack in height, I make up for in length and width."

Disadvantages: Growing up a Black/Rican/Italian guy in a predominately black neighborhood, I always thought I had a small Dick, and wanted more. I got 9c. Getting hard when wearing anything other than shorts or boxers can be very uncomfortable at times. Seeing the pics of the above guys makes me instantly want to call them up along with a few hot chicks and go all out! Their pics got my Dick on rock right now. I have a fetish for sexy urban white guys with big dicks, and I have only been with 2 white guys in my entire life. Something about that site gets my blood boiling! My ex chick was really petite and I could never dig her out the way I wanted to unless she was drunk.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Jesus Christ! What happened to you that made you think that a relationship is all about exploitation?

It's not exploitation, it's more of a mutually beneficial trade agreement. One person in the relationship gets A, while the other gets B. It's mutually beneficial for both parties. It's only exploitative when one party isn't putting anything into the relationship and yet still getting something out of it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would add one other thing to this discussion. I like the way my dick looks when I'm having sex or even jerking off. Being a guy, I'm very visual and feel the same way about other big dicks. That's why I'm on this site.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure if I'm large, small, or average because nobody has really seen it but me. But I would guess I could get nude and not really have to worry about anything.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does serve as a nice "pocket ace". Hard to feel intimidated by anyone when you know you have the bigger cock.