Advantages of having a smaller penis

Media
Having a smaller penis (4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around), many of you may wonder why I have become a member of this site. Probably like many of my small cock brothers, we have always wondered what it would be like to have a large dick. At times Sure, I would love to feel the weight of a huge penis in my hand as I just us the toilet, or have a woman gasp when she sees my massive size. However, I have come to grips that this will never happen. So instead of concentrating on my shortfalls of having a small cock, I have decided to think of the advantages. Here are a few:

*I don't wear my partner out while she gives me a handjob, because there isn't so much area to cover (just multiply that area by a few hundred strokes and you can see that I am really doing her a favor)

*Much easier to do anal sex

*Much easier to deep throat

*I don't have to worry about my cock slipping out the bottom of my shorts in the summer

*I don't have to worry about my cock entering a room before I do

*"You don't hurt me like my last boyfriend did" (I actually had one woman tell me that)

*No embarrassing hard-ons

*Able to slide right into a woman much quicker because she doesn't have to get used to my size

I'm sure there are more, but those are a few that have come to mind :smile:

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well after hearing all that; i still don't think i'm ready to downsize... what? no spsg.org?

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i met someone who is really really thick. beercan thick. when we did anal, my ass hurt for 3days!

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an extremely horny person, when I'm with my girlfriend we have sex many, many times a day. If I were much thicker, I think it would become uncomfortable for her and I wouldn't be able to get all the lovin' I need.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is why being a big time grower rules! Most of the time it's really really tiny and not interfering with life. When it gets hard, it gets BIG and is everything you'd want out of a cock!

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THE important question is... do YOU satisfy yourself with what YOU have?
not being selfish, but, even though your penis doesn't arrive first :D, YOU do!

I'm in the sentimental mode TODAY! :p