Advantages to having a smaller cock!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
agree with subgirl. my ex loved anal but prefered to suck me off and let another man do her ass who had a smaller cock. one time we came at the same time and she exploded.

cuautli

1st Like
Media
I think small cocks are more attractive than big cocks from my personal perspective. I sorta wish my penis was a little bit smaller so it didn't really limit anal sex so much! Honestly I think everyone should be happy with what they have, no cock is perfect, but every cock is awesome.

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
let me throw a few more advantages out there. i'm a 4.8 incher so i speak from experience:

1. underwear feels roomy, never too tight in the crotch
2. can pop a boner without having to adjust
3. handjobs require only one hand, leaving the other free
4. if laying on a nude beach, can get an erection with no one noticing
5. balls look bigger
6. a small cock almost always puts a smile on a pretty girl's face

how's that?

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
let me throw a few more advantages out there. i'm a 4.8 incher so i speak from experience:
4. if laying on a nude beach, can get an erection with no one noticing
I approve of your size & sentiments, but item #4 seems improbable unless there's some other detail you've omitted. Does your erection point in an inconspicuous direction? Or do you have really, really deep pubes?

Looking back from what I can remember, I've been hit in crotch approx. 5 times in my life...and a couple of those times I pretended that it hurt and doubled over and put on a good show. I'd have to say my size, the fact that I'm not sticking out down there, saved me on those days...advantage :)
Strike my last comment, I guess technically that has to do with size of your balls; and not really the size of your cock.
Your first comment got it right. I don't have huge balls, but my dick filled out my first cup so that it 'floated' on my genitals in a bad way. One time a player just lightly bumped it with a bat, just accidentally when he picked it up, and a crippling pain knocked me down so hard it felt like the ground had been hammered into my face.

I didn't have the nerve to tell my folks, so I spent the next few weeks walking home from school (about 5 miles, seriously) and spending my bus money buying drugstore youth cup-supporters from Walgreens and Pay-Less Drugs. Finally I got an adult cup at Big 5 Sporting Goods, and it worked.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
big cocks won't win you the nobel peace prize. you have what you have, be proud.

gf loves tiny cocks,espically shaved ones. says she could suck them all day.

B_Boy_Boy_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know if anyone said it yet, but smaller cocks are harder to bend to where they hurt.

I can't tell you how many girls have no idea what they are doing when they're on top and manage to bend it in half. Thats a show stopper, too.