Adventure in the DIY store

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by rbrum, Nov 16, 2005.

1. rbrum

rbrum Member

Adventure in the DIY Store

But the first paragraph is fact and then what follows is fictitious.

In a DIY store I was searching for some items to buy and noticed one of the employees walking across the store carrying some papers to an office at the far side. The eye-catching thing about him was that he had a massive erection lodged in his right trouser leg, thrusting forward and upward and totally obvious to everyone because of all the creasing it caused. Due to its size it couldn’t slide round into a properly erect position and instead pushed strongly against his trousers. He wasn’t attempting to hide it with the papers in his hand, nor did he put hand in pocket to try to reposition this huge masculine lump, to be more comfortable and provoke less tension in his trousers. No, he was just walking along as though he were routinely struck with such stiffening and it merited no more thought than the nose on his face. What had occasioned this ? Who knows, perhaps he’d just come from his break, where the others had been teasing him or playing with him and he had irresistibly got excited and it wouldn’t soften so he was now stuck with this pressing bulk. Dozens of customers must have seen him but it didn’t bother him. Awhile later when leaving I saw him helping some people load purchases into their car. He had slackened off by then but there was still a large hanging presence in his right trouser leg, floppy now, but very big. So here was a guy who always packed a lot and couldn’t help displaying it. Whether soft or hard it was there for all to see and he was ignoring it.

This is what might have happened afterwards. Later that week, towards the end of the day’s work, he was summoned to his manager’s office. She was very new at that branch and everyone said she was keen to make an immediate impression on her superiors. He sat waiting in her office till she arrived. She walked in briskly closing the door behind her. “This is a disciplinary matter,” she said, “ There have been complaints that you get visibly excited during your work in a totally inappropriate manner. I have to investigate this and it could result in you losing your job. I hope you understand this is very serious.” She looked at him as she spoke, yes, there was lumpiness and creasing in his trousers, but nothing any customer could make a fuss about. Wonderful if her boy friend had as much as that. “Best if I observe you as you walk,” she said, “Go to the other end of the office, then walk back.” He got up and went across the office. Great bum he’s got, she noted, firm, round and projecting backwards a lot, no spare room in those nice tight trousers. At the far wall he turned and began the walk towards her. Yes, he’s certainly reasonably sized, she thought, his package hangs against his right thigh, you see it all the time. It’s soft, surely customers can’t complain, it’s normal to show something if you’re big like that and with his bum pressing his trousers backwards there isn’t much space at the front. All these thoughts rushed in a split second through her mind. He meanwhile was in a turmoil of emotions. He was really frightened he’d lose his job, she might even dismiss him immediately. She sat there wearing the white company tee shirt, as they all did, and hers was clearly a size too small for the bulky boobs inside it. They were well-rounded and certainly the largest on anyone at the store. You could see the crease lines, specially when she leaned back, and her nipples made a good impression too. As these ideas flashed through his head he instantly tried to suppress them because he knew that his package was starting to expand. He had to keep slack, he mustn’t get hard. He was about to sit back down when she told him to repeat the walk. As he walked away from her again, he desperately tried to adjust his packet, hoping she wouldn’t notice. A mistake, allowing it space to grow quickly and harden, and he had to walk back to the chair very obviously projecting outwards. He sat down hurriedly, crossing his left leg over his right to hide the erection. “Yes, I see what the problem is. This happens to my boy friend, and I’ll show you what I do to assist.” Not quite true, her boy friend wasn’t massive and he could manage it on his own, even if she did like helping him. “Uncross your legs,” she ordered and immediately grabbed at his trousers, unfastening them to release the package. This took him wholly unawares and there it was standing up large and strong. He was totally overwhelmed by her action, overwhelmed too by the urgent onset of approaching pleasure felt not just in his package but all around his thighs and stomach. He was breathless and starting to grunt and squeal, as she leant over him, pushing her oversized breasts against his squirming body to take him with her lips the moment before he exploded in a long solid uncontrolled burst of enjoyment, almost unbearable. They finished, both out of breath, with the tension released. He gingerly put it back inside his boxers. “Don’t say a word to anyone, “ she said. That was fine by him, even more worried now that he’d lose his job. She worried too about losing hers if anyone heard what she’d just done with an employee so each knew their job depended on the other. “Report to my office tomorrow,” were her parting words.

At home his parents said, “You’re late tonight, you look exhausted. That new boss, has she been working you hard ?” “Yes, very hard, “ he replied and went off early to bed. She on return home phoned her boy friend to cancel their date that evening, “Seems like a sore throat, started coming on just before I left work. Best if we don’t meet tonight.” Next day he was asked to do regular overtime. He agreed as he really needed the money and it turned out he was to work with that same manager he had encountered the day before. He’d taken the precaution of wearing tight briefs, even though they sometimes hurt him, instead of boxers, so that there was no chance of showing too much and any excitement would be contained. Only a pleasing modest bulge was on display, no one could complain. The overtime work was fairly easy. Working so close by each other and with no other workers about meant it was unavoidable that they had to continue the relationship begun in her office. They had frequent, relaxed and pleasurable playtime, with time and space to undress properly, exploring each other’s bodies and concluding with rampant enjoyment, exercising his massive masculinity to the full.

2. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I really liked that story. I have been in that position many many times so it really made sense!

Draft saved Draft deleted