Adventures in Masturbation

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in Maryland, near Baltimore, in a suburb of said city called Bel Air.

In baltimore there is an area called 'The Block'. You may have heard of it, it is one whole city block comprised of nothing more than sex shops and strip bars.

After a nice day at the baltimore museum of art, seeing their exhibit commemorating the recently laid to rest slide projector. I decided on a night alone on the town after my friends went their seperate ways due to prior engagements

After having some dinner at The Papermoon Cafe, I drove around. I think it was the day before St. Patty's, I remember all the bars setting up their banners and whatnot. Eventually, I stumbled upon the notorious Block

I instantly recognized it, as there was a huge neon sign proclaiming "Larry Flynt's Hustler Club" with a massive marquee beneath advertising the headlining act.

I decided that I'd get a lap dance, as I'd never had one before, and wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I was also still a virgin at this point.

So I parked at the edge of the southwest corner of the block and headed east. One of the clubs, Club Harem had a man out front, a barker if you will, as it is common practice among these types of establishments. He grabbed me by the shoulder proclaiming "Great club, full service! come on in and have a drink!" or some such nonsense. Being kind of a sucker at the time, I just went in, the first offer put forth, accepted. This wasnt the best looking club on the block, but the fact that he said full service made me wonder. They served me alcohol without checking my ID, which if they had, they would have discovered i was only 18. Everyone always said i could pass for drinking age. After the dancers finish, they come around and collect a tip from each person at the bar.

The bar was a long, rather narrow room cut in half by the bar with a stage behind it, backed by mirrors to make it appear larger. It went back pretty far, to an area in the back where private dances occur.

One of the strippers, Natasha, being the third dancer, had just finished and after I tipped her, she asked if i was looking for company tonight. I went in not knowing the extent to which their 'full services' went. This girl was truly stacked, so I accepted. It turns out full service means a half hour for sixty dollars (SIXTY DOLLARS ?!), however, its topless, and you get to touch the girl all you like. Being the horny young man I was, I accepted. We headed to the back and started. It was great, to say the least.

when they say 'full service' lap dance, they mean full service. She was rubbing my cock through my pants (she said wow when she felt it), climbing all over me, biting her nipples, even tongue kissing (which in retrospect wasn't the best idea). We talked a lot about all types of things. She was from russia, moved here around 16. A very interesting person, and she made like she was all interested in me, which who knows, she may have been, i dont mean on a sexual level. At one point the man from the front waved at us to stop, because a cop was coming by, since this contact stuff is straight out according to the law).

After it was all over, two beers in me, I staggered out of the bar. Staggered not because of the alcohol. The beer had barely affected me, but because of the experience. I walked to my van and i was off down 695, back to Bel Air after a quick backtrack through baltimore. However, I seemed to have an erection that would not subside.

So I decided I ought to jerk off, anyway it was late at night, very few people on the road, and this priapism was making it rather difficult to drive. I put the van's cruise control on at 65, one hand on the steering wheel, one on my cock. It took me almost the whole ride home to get off, but it was worth it. It wasnt too difficult for me to drive and jerk at the same time, in fact it was kind of a rush, for some reason.

All in all it was a great day, and I had my first lap dance. I havent gotten one since, and I'm no longer a virgin at 19, in fact, I'm embarassed to say i have four (point five) friends with benefits that I use (very) regularly, so I dont have any trouble getting laid anymore. In fact, that lap dance provided a confidence boost that i needed to get myself laid for the first time :D

Dunno why I'm sharing this with you, but I thought it was kind of interesting ;)

If you'd like, share similar (somehow?) stories of your own, feel free :)

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great story, Admiral! Thanks for sharing that one.

Not sure if I have anything at all related to share, but I'll think on it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I can say is that if you like full service strip clubs - - - Go to Bangkok.

Patong is a great street in the evenings. Strip/sex clubs line both sides of the street and there's also a night crafts market in the middle to keep it from getting too seedy.

The ground floor has strip bars with cheap, cold beer and HOT girls. Due to recent laws, they can't get naked on stage any more but when they stop by your table, you can touch anything for a couple of bucks tip. Upstairs, although it's still technically illegal, the girls do full on sex shows: banana fucking, ping pong ball shooting, girl-on-girl dildo show, boy-girl sex, you name it. GREAT SHOWS. Worth the trip to Thailand. And for $50 you can take the girl back toyour room for the night.

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by AdmiralBeefheart@Jun 29 2005, 03:08 AM
and nrax, never seen a triple post before.
[post=324958]Quoted post[/post]​
Well at least the triple post will raise my post count, right? :evilgrin:

Actually, when I sent the response, I got a "website not responding" error and hit refresh a couple times before I got booted from the 'net. I guess I should write an email to Al Gore complaining that the internet he created caused so much trouble here.

I don't know who to ask to correct this... hope it all comes out in the wash though. -_-

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 28 2005, 01:00 PM
When you say "boy" and "girl", you mean young men and women, right?
[post=324824]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, sorry. Boy and girl do refer to men and women.