Adventures of a Gentleman

helpingwives

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello Men and Ladies,
I have evolved to becoming bisexual and have had a number of adventures with men. There have been moments I assure you and the ladies will know what I mean. Men are a real roller coaster much of the time. However, I have chronicled my experiences into a narrative in written form and enjoy the memories. Sharing comes naturally to me as well and so I am posting the announcement here. Please feel free to reply with any questions or interest. I reside in Tampa, FL.

Thanks.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men are a real roller coaster much of the time.

In my recent experience, men are like the most popular rollercoasters but when I get to ride...I am either too big to ride them...told that only certain riders are allowed to ride them...or I ride the ride and the ride breaks in mid-operation and have to take a rain check to ride the ride.:frown1:

kid_rami_02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he means that gay males can be really discriminative. Many gay men will only like guys of a certain age group, a certain body type, or certain personality (masculine or feminine). Many (not all) are specific on race. Some only like black guys, or mexican, or white.

I find your "evolution" to bisexuality very sexy. Where can I read this fabulous narrative of your experiences?

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men are a real roller coaster much of the time.

In my recent experience, men are like the most popular rollercoasters but when I get to ride...I am either too big to ride them...told that only certain riders are allowed to ride them...or I ride the ride and the ride breaks in mid-operation and have to take a rain check to ride the ride.:frown1:

Ummmm, I "think" I understand what you mean...

I think he means that gay males can be really discriminative.

Yes, that is correct. The gay men I have met so far were.

I respected their wants though. I wasn't a sore loser. But sometimes gay men don't leave things alone once they said it. I tell them that my anger management ends once the abuse begins...and that usually shuts them up.