Adventures with DC DEEP (aka the Chantilly Eagle Rides Again!)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, Matthew was visiting family in Ohio and has this crazy idea that he would drive to the MD-DC-VA area and meet up with a bunch of people he knew there from LPSG (and BD.com).

"Do you think I am nuts?" he aksed.

"Nope," I responded. Bubba and I have no plans for the days after Xmas, so we would be down for a meeting.

But where to meet?

Enter DC DEEP--my brotha of anotha color! He invited us to all meet at his home, since he is a great host and cook.

I was excited, could not believe that after an engagement, wedding and divorce, I was finally going to meet my barbaroja (Matthew, the red beard).

But it gets even BETTER! Matthew talked to Madame Zora who decided she was also going to make the trip! Mercurialbliss and No Strings were coming and guess who they decided to bring? SNOOZAN!

WHO HOO!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!

So, DC DEEP cooked lasagna and we had diet coke, ginger ale, and wine and laughed and talked and hugged and had an awesome time (with the Patriots-Giants and soft music in the background).

All in all, it a fun time was had by all-it's so great to meet cool people who are exactly what you would expect. Matthew and Snoozan took pics. I am sure we will have some to share soon!

It was a great gathering at a great time of the year with great people. DC DEEP-- thanks for giving us a venue to gather and celebrate.

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My goodness, that sounds fantastic. Is this the first time you have all met? It must have been quite something. I had no idea people met up from here like this ... great!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nobody called me?

I mean. seriously. I'm literally 5 minutes away from DC DEEP's place.

No one called me either....and I'm like only on the other side of the continent!:smile::frown1: I'm always the life of the party!:biggrin1:

I hope our meet goes as well! Sounds like a great time. Now where are the pictures??

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My goodness, that sounds fantastic. Is this the first time you have all met? It must have been quite something. I had no idea people met up from here like this ... great!

First time that Matthew and Jana were involved, I think. The rest of these guys have met up before, and I was included before, though I still haven't met Snoozan or No_Strings. I can't remember now, but maybe the last time we had a meet up was that day I forgot to put on deodorant?

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First time that Matthew and Jana were involved, I think. The rest of these guys have met up before, and I was included before, though I still haven't met Snoozan or No_Strings. I can't remember now, but maybe the last time we had a meet up was that day I forgot to put on deodorant?

lol ... are you for real. So you guys have met before. That is great considering people usually only ever meet up for sexual reasons, I hope I get to meet with some of you someday in the near future.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
nobody called me?
I mean. seriously. I'm literally 5 minutes away from DC DEEP's place.

I can't remember now, but maybe the last time we had a meet up was that day I forgot to put on deodorant?

The truth is stalking you, NIC. Want the true gen? Here it is:
I'm extremely abnormal. Peeps are deathly afraid of me.

You're welcome.:biggrin1:
BTW, bro ... Happy New Year!:wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
But it gets even BETTER! Matthew talked to Madame Zora who decided she was also going to make the trip! Mercurialbliss and No Strings were coming and guess who they decided to bring? SNOOZAN!

WHO HOO!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!
It was a miracle, since she thought her work hours would conflict, but was able to rearrange her schedule.
So, DC DEEP cooked lasagna and we had diet coke, ginger ale, and wine and laughed and talked and hugged and had an awesome time (with the Patriots-Giants and soft music in the background).
That lasagna I baked weighed about 12 pounds. There were 3 small slices left over, so it must have been a hungry bunch! Lex and Bubba showed up at about 4 pm, Matthew and Jana at about 4:15, and Merc, No_S, and Snoozie at about 4:30; I didn't look at the clock when Lex & Bubba left, shortly after that, the Delaware group left. I looked at the clock then, and it was almost 4:30 am, so it was just about a 12-hour party.
All in all, it a fun time was had by all-it's so great to meet cool people who are exactly what you would expect. Matthew and Snoozan took pics. I am sure we will have some to share soon!

It was a great gathering at a great time of the year with great people. DC DEEP-- thanks for giving us a venue to gather and celebrate.
My pleasure, absolutely. Lex, you know it's a delighful event any time I get to see you, and moreso when youse guys can make it out here to my place. Perhaps at some point when it's outdoor-party-cook-on-the-grill weather, we can do it again. I love hosting. And yes, it was a celebration of many, many things.
Wow! I wish I could have made it! That party certainly tops the two parties I went to the night before last. (But I had to go.) I'm glad you all had a great time.
Oh, baby, if only you knew how many times I thought about you throughout the evening. I do so wish you could have been here... maybe next time? If you had been here, I would have made a special pareve lasagna just for you (if needed):biggrin1:
Not to worry-- Zora and I did the whole "jump and hug and squeel in the parking lot" thing in your honor.

HUGS.
No shit. You did, didn't you? After they managed to navigate these fucked-up streets, and I finally got them parked in front of the house, you two jumped up & down and squealed like junior high girls, hugged, squealed some more (at that point, I thought she was going to break a heel on one of those pepto-pink high-heel boots, and I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call 911...) At least I finally got you herded into the house. It was like herding cats.

I was surprised. The lasagna and the bread were, I think, my best efforts ever (and I've been making both for a long, long time.) I was so happy that the dungeon was such a popular spot. As Merc walked down the stairs, I thought she was going to have an orgasm, on the spot, when she started smelling leather. She and No_Strings are absolutely going to have to come back, take the S&M 101 class, and then the Advanced Course with lab practicals. Oh, and the photos of her in the chain mail shirt are FUCKIN' HAWWWTTT!

You had mentioned to me before that Matthew was fine. I'm gonna spank you, though, because you didn't tell me he was THAT fine. You guys thought I was drooling because of being feeble-minded. Not the case at all.

(I'm thinking this part in ASL, for some odd reason...) Lex, thank you. Our friendship (you & me, and our husbears who have been serendipitously drawn in with us) means more to me than I've been able to express to you.

Tawse got back at about 1 pm Sunday afternoon. Matthew and Zora spent the night, so they got to meet him. Despite all he's been through in the last week, he managed to be his usuall gregarious self. They got to meet the real Tawse.

Lex, Bubbabear, Matthew, Zora, MercurialBliss, No_Strings, and Snoozan, thank you. I can't really think of anything that would have helped me more, at a time when I really needed it.

As far as the pics go, I'll be happy to put a few in my gallery - but not without the express permission of every person whose face would show. The sofa photos turned out very, very well. As soon as I get (at least an informal) release form from everyone, I'll post something. If anyone has any objections, I'll only post the ones without them. I downloaded everything from Matthew's memory card.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Addendum: I kept my little fingers away from any kind of guest list. I got an email saying, "Zora and I will be in the DC area. Any suggestions?" So my response was, "See ya here. I'll cook."

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

lol ... are you for real. So you guys have met before. That is great considering people usually only ever meet up for sexual reasons, I hope I get to meet with some of you someday in the near future.

A lot of people meet from this site and, no, it does not have to be sexual.

I met Steve26 many years ago while he was in town on business. We chatted and had brunch and remain buds--staying in touch via cell phone and IM.

I tried for a long time to meet Naughty for lunch when I worked around the corner from her home and the stars never seemed to align.

Texbearjoe and I have been buds for a while now. We get together when he travels through DC on business.

DC DEEP and I first ran into each other at a local leather event two summers ago after being chat/email buddies on here for a long time. Since that time, we have had dinner, hung out, and he has even allowed me and my hubby to spend the night.

Last February, NIC_160, Bliss, some of NIC's friends, My hubby (on our first date) and I, DC DEEP and his hubby all had dinner at Annie's Steakhouse in DC and then drinks at the gay bar down the street. Naughty was supposed to be with us, but there was a family illness as I recall.

I am a "just show up" kinda guy. I don't much care for the shortness of length of the guest list and I am a very social guy (as anyone who has met me knows).

NIC--sorry no one contacted you. We can always get together since we are relatively local (when did you get back from overseas, anyway?)