Adventures with DC DEEP (aka the Chantilly Eagle Rides Again!)

Thanks, Jason. I've got other things to do I've been putting off all week, though, and it's a much longer drive to New York than it is to Chantilly.

Oh fine. Now I see how it is.... we're unloved. Guess we aren't in the fuzzy little green book so we don't count. Ah well... guess we'll just have to have fun without you. We'd all love to see your big viper but no. Ryan won't put out.

Though you could take the train... it's fast and fairly weather-proof. Besides, why not procrastinate a little more?

You could bring Lex, DC, MZ, and anyone else. Besides, NYC is always more fun than Washington. :wink:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I didn't look at the clock when Lex & Bubba left, shortly after that, the Delaware group left. I looked at the clock then, and it was almost 4:30 am, so it was just about a 12-hour party.My pleasure, absolutely.

We left a little after 1 AM and got home about 2:15 AM. I slept most of the next day.

Lex, you know it's a delighful event any time I get to see you, and moreso when youse guys can make it out here to my place. Perhaps at some point when it's outdoor-party-cook-on-the-grill weather, we can do it again. I love hosting. And yes, it was a celebration of many, many things.

You are a most excellent host and count us in for another warm weather BBQ. We will also probably take you up on your offer for lodging during MAL. Leather fun abounds!

Oh, baby, if only you knew how many times I thought about you throughout the evening. I do so wish you could have been here... maybe next time?

Matthew was SO supposed to call you and GoneA. Time flew and we almost did not take any pictures!

You did, didn't you? After they managed to navigate these fucked-up streets, and I finally got them parked in front of the house, you two jumped up & down and squealed like junior high girls, hugged, squealed some more (at that point, I thought she was going to break a heel on one of those pepto-pink high-heel boots, and I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call 911...) At least I finally got you herded into the house. It was like herding cats.

That certainly was a You-Tube moment. Zora at one point said, "Hold still and let me get a good look at you." Then she pinched my cheek and started jumping and squeeling again! What a blast!

You had mentioned to me before that Matthew was fine. I'm gonna spank you, though, because you didn't tell me he was THAT fine. You guys thought I was drooling because of being feeble-minded. Not the case at all.

Yes, Barbaroja is a fucking HOTTIE--and what a wit as well, huh? I am glad you got to meet!

(I'm thinking this part in ASL, for some odd reason...) Lex, thank you. Our friendship (you & me, and our husbears who have been serendipitously drawn in with us) means more to me than I've been able to express to you....

Lex, Bubbabear, Matthew, Zora, MercurialBliss, No_Strings, and Snoozan, thank you. I can't really think of anything that would have helped me more, at a time when I really needed it.

DC DEEP --it is always a pleasant surprise when an internet friendship really grows and endures into something indiscernible from friendships of the more traditional type. I am thankful to call you friend and brother and am glad that we were able to spend time and make you smile during a tough week.

As far as the pics go, I'll be happy to put a few in my gallery - but not without the express permission of every person whose face would show. The sofa photos turned out very, very well. As soon as I get (at least an informal) release form from everyone, I'll post something. If anyone has any objections, I'll only post the ones without them. I downloaded everything from Matthew's memory card.

Bubba and I are okay with the couch shots.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, I got back in August. I'm probably going to leave again at some point, but I have a new job here that I like and I'm finishing up my Master's so I'll be around for at least a year or two before I wander off again.

Ah, that's good to know! You will have to come over to the warm weather BBQ (if we keep talking about it, it will happen).

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
btw, you killed Think Kink back on page 1. Nobody noticed.
Oh, I noticed. But I think she is waiting for Matthew to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. HA!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are a most excellent host and count us in for another warm weather BBQ. We will also probably take you up on your offer for lodging during MAL. Leather fun abounds!
Well, I know that with us living out in "the 'burbs," it's not quite as convenient as the host hotel... but it's much more fun and less expensive.
Matthew was SO supposed to call you and GoneA. Time flew and we almost did not take any pictures!
Please, oh please, tell me that this quote is my permission to discipline him!
That certainly was a You-Tube moment. Zora at one point said, "Hold still and let me get a good look at you." Then she pinched my cheek and started jumping and squeeling again! What a blast!
That is so funny. She also told me that you scared her, right at the very first... she saw this big, muscular black man leaping down the steps toward her, and thought he was going to break her in half with the first hug. She was really into it, though, when she realized she had no broken spine or ribs.
Yes, Barbaroja is a fucking HOTTIE--and what a wit as well, huh? I am glad you got to meet!
I'm estimating that about 96% of my conversations with him were political in nature, so I didn't get to see as much of the witty side as I would like... but I can see that it's there. Bring him back, please!
DC DEEP --it is always a pleasant surprise when an internet friendship really grows and endures into something indiscernible from friendships of the more traditional type. I am thankful to call you friend and brother and am glad that we were able to spend time and make you smile during a tough week.
I still have LOTS of friends from back in junior high school, back in the 1970's. I can VERY easily afford to be exceptionally picky and discriminating when it comes to whom I call "friend." That should tell you something.
Bubba and I are okay with the couch shots.
Cool. Just 5 more releases, and I'll post 'em.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost GoneA's phone number in a phone malfunction. I wonder if he even knows there's a NYC gathering.

As for a BBQ... How about Labor Day? I'll have finished my culinary classes by then, and if someone local will lend me an oven I can satisfy the sweet teeth.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. It was obviously a wonderful time. I'm a bit jealous.
So many good peeps at one time and one place.
Well, obviously I cannot host a party closer to you, if I'm not in your country. Invite me up, or come down here for a visit. You schedule your trip, I'll give you the fairy princess treatment, just like I did for Zora.
See what happens when you live in Canada, Rubbers?

No worries, we'll get a little meet and greet going at some point this summer.:biggrin1:
Rubbers? How did he get that name? Nevermind, I know better than to ask questions for which I don't want to know the answer.

NIC, I'm not the best party planner, I'm just a good cook. If you want to get 6 or 8 or so people together, let me know. With only a very few exceptions, my home is always open. You are welcome here any time.

Shit, sometimes I have that "June Cleaver" feeling, when Tawse calls me at 2 pm and says, "we'll have 4 extra guests to dinner... can you make it happen?" And yes, I will make it happen.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my gawd! *dies*
ROTFLMAO

nobody called me?
I mean. seriously. I'm literally 5 minutes away from DC DEEP's place. They probably thought someone as popular as you would be busy on a Saturday night. Yeah, I thought maybe that was it. Having a huge cock only goes so far, eventually people get sick of seeing the rest of me.
:tongue: Doubtful

Oh fine. Now I see how it is.... we're unloved. Guess we aren't in the fuzzy little green book so we don't count. Ah well... guess we'll just have to have fun without you. We'd all love to see your big viper but no. Ryan won't put out. LOL Really? That's not what it says in the ladies room at Union Station. :tongue:Though you could take the train... it's fast and fairly weather-proof. Besides, why not procrastinate a little more? :biggrin1: You could bring Lex, DC, MZ, and anyone else. Besides, NYC is always more fun than Washington. :wink:
I don't know about that; I've gone to school in both cities. DC has the advantage of all those free museums plus it's fairly easy to navigate.

Then again NYC has subways that run all night, Broadway, and is far less segregated. Added bonus, it's a stones throw from New Jersey. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon down, babe. I'll make the entree and the sides, you can be my dessert consultant.

You betcha. Also, let me vacuum something, or wash some dishes or something. It's not June Cleaver if there's no cleaning involved. LOL I'll make candyto give away as gifts.

Fair warning: when I meet Altered, I am TOTALLY gonna jump up and down and squeal again. Prep the neighbors.

I'll sneak into the backyard so we can squeal back there without scandalizing those poor people. They are not ready.