Adventures with DC DEEP (aka the Chantilly Eagle Rides Again!)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost GoneA's phone number in a phone malfunction. I wonder if he even knows there's a NYC gathering.

As for a BBQ... How about Labor Day? I'll have finished my culinary classes by then, and if someone local will lend me an oven I can satisfy the sweet teeth.
I don't know if I'll be up your way in September (we'll be getting ready for Inferno...) but I would be elated to host a Labor Day party here! Seriously!

Pics, or it didn't happen. :wink:
You get the consent for me, and I'll post it! I do NOT post or share any person's image without consent.

I don't know about that; I've gone to school in both cities. DC has the advantage of all those free museums plus it's fairly easy to navigate.
Easy to navigate, mostly. As long as you don't confuse 4th & K NE with 4th & K SE with 4th & K NW, you are fine.
Then again NYC has subways that run all night, Broadway, and is far less segregated. Added bonus, it's a stones throw from New Jersey. :biggrin1:
Now, that 24-hour subway is a definite advantage. How can our Nation's Capital shut 'em down at 11 pm? That SUCKS! Then again, my place (also known unofficially as The Chantilly Eagle) is not in the District proper. We are about 10 mile (or so) west of the end of the Orange Line/Vienna station.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
So, Matthew was visiting family in Ohio and has this crazy idea that he would drive to the MD-DC-VA area and meet up with a bunch of people he knew there from LPSG (and BD.com).

The post I made suggesting he come to Delaware that was tongue in cheek was one of the best things I've done all year. :biggrin:

But it gets even BETTER! Matthew talked to Madame Zora who decided she was also going to make the trip! Mercurialbliss and No Strings were coming and guess who they decided to bring? SNOOZAN!

I knew the truth would out - I was simply there to carry around Snoozan's 20lb bag of meds.

It was a great gathering at a great time of the year with great people. DC DEEP-- thanks for giving us a venue to gather and celebrate.

Ditto on that; DC, you did a wonderful job from start to finish, whenever those were. :tongue: (Sign of a good time, eh?)

though I still haven't met Snoozan or No_Strings.

I'd like to remedy that sometime but you probably think I'm a dick. So can I just touch your car then run off giggling like an asian school girl? :biggrin1:

That lasagna I baked weighed about 12 pounds. There were 3 small slices left over, so it must have been a hungry bunch!

If the "secret ingredient" I was told about is true, then I'm quite shocked. But shit, it tasted damn good and the ingredients won't change that. (I've never wanted to eat them! But seriously, yummy!)

I was so happy that the dungeon was such a popular spot. As Merc walked down the stairs, I thought she was going to have an orgasm, on the spot, when she started smelling leather. She and No_Strings are absolutely going to have to come back, take the S&M 101 class, and then the Advanced Course with lab practicals. Oh, and the photos of her in the chain mail shirt are FUCKIN' HAWWWTTT!

I think we all noticed the glint in your eye when you got to demonstrate some of your arsenal - it seems you also noticed the little glint of curiosity in mine. :wink:
Consider us signed up for the courses; pleeeease demand that we dress appropriately for class as that shirt looked Blissful on the right person. (I'm unlucky enough to have never seen the infamous Lex photo.)

Lex, Bubbabear, Matthew, Zora, MercurialBliss, No_Strings, and Snoozan, thank you. I can't really think of anything that would have helped me more, at a time when I really needed it.

To friends, old and new. (I may have been on the John, but I could hear the toast from below. :tongue:)

Yes, Barbaroja is a fucking HOTTIE--and what a wit as well, huh? I am glad you got to meet!

Said the most attractive man at the gathering - feel like turning a young
Englishman over the darkchocolateside? :eek::wink:

Wow. It was obviously a wonderful time. I'm a bit jealous.
So many good peeps at one time and one place.

Pics plzkthx.

Just 5 more releases, and I'll post 'em.

Consider Bliss and I perfectly happy with any and all pictures people wish to share. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The post I made suggesting he come to Delaware that was tongue in cheek was one of the best things I've done all year. :biggrin:
Agreed, and thanks for the clue for this clueless person.
Ditto on that; DC, you did a wonderful job from start to finish, whenever those were. :tongue: (Sign of a good time, eh?)
Thanks. My pleasure. The dinner prep was not much of a problem. I can cook, I'm just not as good at cleaning!:biggrin1:
If the "secret ingredient" I was told about is true, then I'm quite shocked. But shit, it tasted damn good and the ingredients won't change that. (I've never wanted to eat them! But seriously, yummy!)
I hope you were properly informed. If so, well, yeah, the ingredients don't matter if the end result turns out like that. I don't remember who asked for "the recipe." I'll be happy to share as much of it as I remember... but I don't use a recipe for that kind of thing.
I think we all noticed the glint in your eye when you got to demonstrate some of your arsenal - it seems you also noticed the little glint of curiosity in mine. :wink:
I noticed curiosity in more than just your eyes, young man.

Consider us signed up for the courses; pleeeease demand that we dress appropriately for class as that shirt looked Blissful on the right person. (I'm unlucky enough to have never seen the infamous Lex photo.)[/quote]It may have sounded joking when I mentioned it, but I really was quite serious. Tawse and I are quite involved in, and enjoy tremendously, outreach and education. Seriously. Call at least a day in advance, to make sure we will be home, and you & Bliss can drop in for another evening. Tawse was disappointed he didn't get to meet you, by the way.
To friends, old and new. (I may have been on the John, but I could hear the toast from below. :tongue:)
Be careful. More on that later.
Said the most attractive man at the gathering - feel like turning a young Englishman over the darkchocolateside? :eek::wink:
Perhaps. I don't think I would be able to make up my mind about that. But thanks, anyway!:biggrin1: Just kidding. Damn. You, Lex, Bubba, and Matthew are all WAY hot.

Anyway, I know that Bliss knows I love her tits. I'm gay, and it doesn't get me sexually excited, but damn, she's beautiful. I wasn't eager to get the chain mail on her just for the fun of it. I wanted to see her skin! On the other hand, she's just going to have to trust me to exercise as much control around you as I did around Matthew. If you are naked in the sling while I'm giving her instruction, well, that's just going to be an illustration of my professionalism.
Consider Bliss and I perfectly happy with any and all pictures people wish to share. :smile:
Done. 4 down, 3 to go before I post the best group shots.

P. S. You liked the chocolate confections did you? Yes, I noticed! There's more where that came from.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Consider us signed up for the courses; pleeeease demand that we dress appropriately for class as that shirt looked Blissful on the right person. (I'm unlucky enough to have never seen the infamous Lex photo.)

I just PM'd the link to you.

Said the most attractive man at the gathering - feel like turning a young
Englishman over the darkchocolateside? :eek::wink:

Do you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person like the Rock?

I would have my way with you but I do NOT want Bliss kicking my ass! nope!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like to remedy that sometime but you probably think I'm a dick. So can I just touch your car then run off giggling like an asian school girl? :biggrin1:

Around me that might not be the best idea. I may become confused and try to seduce you.

*frantically searches house for batteries for the camera*

*Pulls out chair. Sits down in front of Lex and No_Strings. Gets comfortable*

DC, thank you for your hospitality and allowing us to play in the dungeon again. Wearing the chain mail tunic was fun but damn, slipping into it is like diving into Nordic waters in winter. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just 5 more releases, and I'll post 'em.

Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!!!! (Whoops, I'm getting carried away).

I knew the truth would out - I was simply there to carry around Snoozan's 20lb bag of meds.

Bite me!

Oh and-- I'm voting for bliss, N_S, and I to carpool with NIC to the NYC meet, mmkay? C'mon, all of you must agree to that or I'll put you all on ignore.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We wished you and Doc could have made it as well.
I am so sorry that I couldn't work it out, especially now that I've heard the result! I can't imagine a group of people I would have liked to have met more! Thanks for the kind mention.

I've got travel to DC coming in late spring, however, so maybe a reason can be concockted for a reunion!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I noticed curiosity in more than just your eyes, young man.
The lure of a candy shop is too much for most - that doesn't surprise me.
It may have sounded joking when I mentioned it, but I really was quite serious. Tawse and I are quite involved in, and enjoy tremendously, outreach and education. Seriously. Call at least a day in advance, to make sure we will be home, and you & Bliss can drop in for another evening. Tawse was disappointed he didn't get to meet you, by the way.
Duly noted, I'd love to spend some more time in DC. :biggrin1:
Allow Cheryl and I to converse and, well... I'm sure 2008 will involve lots of plans, some to fruition, some possibly not.
Perhaps. I don't think I would be able to make up my mind about that. But thanks, anyway!:biggrin1: Just kidding. Damn. You, Lex, Bubba, and Matthew are all WAY hot.
I think everyone in attendance was as attractive as they are intelligent, truly.
Done. 4 down, 3 to go before I post the best group shots.
I'm awfully excited to see how they all turned out. I'd love if you could swing some of the pictures either mine of Bliss' way before they're posted on the board. (The desire to see nipples under chainmail override the virtue of patience.)
P. S. You liked the chocolate confections did you? Yes, I noticed! There's more where that came from.
You notice everything DC - that's not a bad thing. More chocolate? It really is a candy store!
I just PM'd the link to you.
Wow. :eek:
Do you always talk about yourself in the 3rd person like the Rock?
Oh harr, harr, harr. If I looked as good as you, then I would talk about myself in the third person. :cool:
Any shouts from her mouth are likely to be of encouragement...
*Pulls out chair. Sits down in front of Lex and No_Strings. Gets comfortable*
See? :biggrin1:

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of people meet from this site and, no, it does not have to be sexual.

I met Steve26 many years ago while he was in town on business. We chatted and had brunch and remain buds--staying in touch via cell phone and IM.

I tried for a long time to meet Naughty for lunch when I worked around the corner from her home and the stars never seemed to align.

Texbearjoe and I have been buds for a while now. We get together when he travels through DC on business.

DC DEEP and I first ran into each other at a local leather event two summers ago after being chat/email buddies on here for a long time. Since that time, we have had dinner, hung out, and he has even allowed me and my hubby to spend the night.

Last February, NIC_160, Bliss, some of NIC's friends, My hubby (on our first date) and I, DC DEEP and his hubby all had dinner at Annie's Steakhouse in DC and then drinks at the gay bar down the street. Naughty was supposed to be with us, but there was a family illness as I recall.

I am a "just show up" kinda guy. I don't much care for the shortness of length of the guest list and I am a very social guy (as anyone who has met me knows).

NIC--sorry no one contacted you. We can always get together since we are relatively local (when did you get back from overseas, anyway?)

So in some senses this site has a core membership who are somewhat like a fraternity almost. I think that is endearing. It is wonderful to know that the closeness you see in some postings is not in fact always assumed and is in fact nurtured by the possibility of a genuine hookup. This site must have been going for some time. I wonder has anyone from the UK done the same thing?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew nothing of this and i'm less than an hour away. I'm disappointed.

Ray--it is good to see you back around and, if things are finally settling down for you, I'd love to finally grab that beer we used to talk about all the time in MSN. Send me a PM here as I am rarely on MSN anymore. We have a lot to talk about and catch up on!

Its ok. THere were others who are closer and they knew nothing of it either. 2008 is a new year, Kimhari!

Naughty--I am sorry that you feel slighted and/or left out -it wasn't my party. As always, I am open to meeting you as we are in the same area. We used to be a lot closer (geographically and personally) and it never happened at that time (as I mentioned previously), but as you say, 2008 is a new year. I am willing to start anew if you are. Let me know.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ray--it is good to see you back around and, if things are finally settling down for you, I'd love to finally grab that beer we used to talk about all the time in MSN. Send me a PM here as I am rarely on MSN anymore. We have a lot to talk about and catch up on!

Naughty--I am sorry that you feel slighted and/or left out -it wasn't my party. As always, I am open to meeting you as we are in the same area. We used to be a lot closer (geographically and personally) and it never happened at that time (as I mentioned previously), but as you say, 2008 is a new year. I am willing to start anew if you are. Let me know.

Sweetheart,

I dont feel slighted. I have to say that folks have been gracious enough to invite me when get togethers happen. Unfortunately, I am sort of on lock down right now and things change with me from moment to moment. I do hope at some point to meet all. It sounds as if you all had a great time and for that I am very glad. I was commenting more about Ryan being closer (to Kimhari) than any subtle comment about myself. It hasnt been for lack of trying on other's parts to include me in gatherings, it just never seems to work out on my side of things. THere is always next year. I wish all a happy and prosperous new one.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So in some senses this site has a core membership who are somewhat like a fraternity almost. I think that is endearing. It is wonderful to know that the closeness you see in some postings is not in fact always assumed and is in fact nurtured by the possibility of a genuine hookup. This site must have been going for some time. I wonder has anyone from the UK done the same thing?

The site has been around now about 6 years through various permutations. Some of these members that have met in person have been members nearly that long. Naturally when you've known anyone that long you may develop something like kinship. Though I've found friendships forged on the internet are often not as strong as you may have thought they were.

There are quite a few members here from the UK and other parts of Western Europe. I've seen threads about potential meet-ups there, but never paid them much attention since I wasn't close enough to go.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I give up.

I'm sorry.

I won't do it again.

I'm sorry I invited one person who then asked "may I bring a few others" and that person did not invite everyone who could possibly have felt slighted.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry my house is small. I regret that I could not put a public invitation out there and say "y'all come."

I'm sorry that some who have been to my house before were not asked this time. I'm sorry that some who live nearby, but who have never said "hi" to me on the board were not asked.

To the 35,385 active members who did not receive an invitation - my apologies.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I give up.

I'm sorry.

I won't do it again.

I'm sorry I invited one person who then asked "may I bring a few others" and that person did not invite everyone who could possibly have felt slighted.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry my house is small. I regret that I could not put a public invitation out there and say "y'all come."

I'm sorry that some who have been to my house before were not asked this time. I'm sorry that some who live nearby, but who have never said "hi" to me on the board were not asked.

To the 35,385 active members who did not receive an invitation - my apologies.

DC, please dont take it like that. I am so glad you provided a wonderful occassion for those who did come to your house. You really dont HAVE to do anything but be born and die, sweetie. It sounds like it all just came together . The right people were there at the right time. I am glad to hear you all had a great time. Please keep doing your thang!