Adventures with DC DEEP (aka the Chantilly Eagle Rides Again!)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll look into that, Mem.

Lex, would that be a problem for you? I can always resize the photos, that's not an issue.

I'll have to ask a few questions at the Help Desk first. I don't intend to leave those photos in the gallery forever. Can I remove an attachment from a post after my edit time has expired?

I am not opposed to them being attached to a post, but remember that you can not edit the post after the time limit expires. So, an attachment technically would be around longer.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not opposed to them being attached to a post, but remember that you can not edit the post after the time limit expires. So, an attachment technically would be around longer.

Can a Mod remove the attachment, or remove that specific post after a certain time upon request?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem,

Send me you email address and I will send you some of the pics I downloaded. I think you will enjoy them greatly. I did. I even labelled who is whom. :biggrin1:

Thanks, so much, I learned a new person's name. All the others I had seen posted here or at the other place.:hug:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Note to Madame Zora:

Remember our discussion about orchids? Well, after youse guys left, I was tending my "babies," and discovered that one of them had a bloom spike up. The flowers opened about a week later, and I took photos of them today - they are posted in my gallery.

It's amazing, it takes about 3 weeks for the spikes to sprout, mature, and for the blooms to open, and after they open, the blooms on these things last about a month... or more!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note to Madame Zora:

Remember our discussion about orchids? Well, after youse guys left, I was tending my "babies," and discovered that one of them had a bloom spike up. The flowers opened about a week later, and I took photos of them today - they are posted in my gallery.

It's amazing, it takes about 3 weeks for the spikes to sprout, mature, and for the blooms to open, and after they open, the blooms on these things last about a month... or more!

Wow! You never cease to amaze! You grow orchids too! You should see my office it looks like jungle! LOL!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! You never cease to amaze! You grow orchids too! You should see my office it looks like jungle! LOL!
From my Dad, I got all the passion and about half his skill about plants & gardening. I used to joke with him, that he could plant an old sneaker and grow a shoe tree.

He just had a way with all living things, I don't know how he did it. If wasps built a nest under the eaves of our porch, he could just walk up, pluck the nest off (with the wasps still on it), carry it over, and toss it over the fence - not a single sting, and he didn't have to kill any of them. He planted any kind of plant for which he could get a seed, leaf, cutting, or bulb.

I have to have living plants around me. Some of mine are taking over, though. Do you need any Airplane plant (Chlorophytum comosum) or Heart-leaf Philodendron (Philodendron scandens ssp. oxycardium) or Dwarf Schefflera (S. arboricola) babies?:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my Dad, I got all the passion and about half his skill about plants & gardening. I used to joke with him, that he could plant an old sneaker and grow a shoe tree.

He just had a way with all living things, I don't know how he did it. If wasps built a nest under the eaves of our porch, he could just walk up, pluck the nest off (with the wasps still on it), carry it over, and toss it over the fence - not a single sting, and he didn't have to kill any of them. He planted any kind of plant for which he could get a seed, leaf, cutting, or bulb.

I have to have living plants around me. Some of mine are taking over, though. Do you need any Airplane plant (Chlorophytum comosum) or Heart-leaf Philodendron (Philodendron scandens ssp. oxycardium) or Dwarf Schefflera (S. arboricola) babies?:biggrin1:

Do not tempt me. I already have a big boston fern in each of my two huge windows. I have two pots of philodendron trailing from either side of my double display cabinets ( About 7 feet of trailing) and three insane split leaf philodendrons on top of the three filing cabinets. But I have yet to put anything on top of my bookshelves.:biggrin1: i Need to figure out a way to take a pic with my razor phone to show you!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, we do need to find a place that will be condusive to all. Brett, you are coming with ME! I dont tend to see places as straight or gay but perhaps more neutral.
You keep your claws to yourself, young lady!:biggrin1: He may be straight, but he flirted with me first!

Just kidding, of course! YAG, I really don't know what to tell you as far as "straight nightlife" kinds of things. I don't get out much in the "gay ghetto," let alone the popular straight venues.

I guess I'll have to let Naughty show you the town. *sigh*

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You keep your claws to yourself, young lady!:biggrin1: He may be straight, but he flirted with me first!

Just kidding, of course! YAG, I really don't know what to tell you as far as "straight nightlife" kinds of things. I don't get out much in the "gay ghetto," let alone the popular straight venues.

You both are too funny. It would be a blast to hang out with the both of you.

As for venues... I am a very open-minded individual. I am comfortable with both straights and gays and see people as "people." Labels confuse things and make things abrasive. With that said, I suppose I follow Kim's motto... neutrality is the best way to go.

Either way, it would be great to meet. I realize it is a "special weekend" but stupid people plan events on days, as such, without realizing the effect for those who are married, partnered or dating. If things are able to be worked out, great! If not, maybe another time....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You both are too funny. It would be a blast to hang out with the both of you.

As for venues... I am a very open-minded individual. I am comfortable with both straights and gays and see people as "people." Labels confuse things and make things abrasive. With that said, I suppose I follow Kim's motto... neutrality is the best way to go.

Either way, it would be great to meet. I realize it is a "special weekend" but stupid people plan events on days, as such, without realizing the effect for those who are married, partnered or dating. If things are able to be worked out, great! If not, maybe another time....
Funny thing, my man will be here on St Valentine's Day, (Thursday), but will be gone on business all weekend, Friday 15th thru Sunday 17th. So our "big celebration" will most likely be a quick dinner out somewhere.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sweetie I already said that when I go out with Ryan you knuckleheads are invited! So, maybe we could just make it a regional get together... OK? I so hope nothing comes up with MOM!

P.S. I took some pics with my cell today of parts of my office jungle. Now, if I acn only figure out how to send them to you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
And I missed the party. I had my own though. Yep, expensive too. I was at my own get-a-way where I had three by passes.

I would have much preferred eating at DC' house and letting Lex have his way with me. I just get weak kneed thinking about it and looking at the pics.

Glad you all had such a good time. Would have loved meeting all of you. I know it was a blast.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I missed the party. I had my own though. Yep, expensive too. I was at my own get-a-way where I had three by passes.

I would have much preferred eating at DC' house and letting Lex have his way with me. I just get weak kneed thinking about it and looking at the pics.

Glad you all had such a good time. Would have loved meeting all of you. I know it was a blast.
I'm glad you are recovering, Freddie.

But know this: if Lex and Bubba ever decide to relax their "exclusive rule," I'm gonna be first on his list of "guys he has his way with." He owes me!:biggrin1:

(Lex, you know what I'm talking about!)