advertisement

hugehudak: My bulge is very large. Are any of you ladies attracted to a guy who's enormous junk is quite noticeable or do you like a suprise in the bedroom? :)

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 10 2004, 08:24 AM
A surprise in the bedroom is always nice, but I'd rather know up front what I'm getting!
LMAO!! I love a punster!!! Well done!!

hugehudak, I love seeing a nice bulge!
;)

melinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hugehudak@May 10 2004, 01:49 AM
Are any of you ladies attracted to a guy who's enormous junk is quite noticeable or do you like a suprise in the bedroom? :)
Although there is absolutely nothing like reaching into a guys pants for the first time, not knowing what you are going to find, and then being greeted by a huge penis, I love knowing the guy has a bulge so that even before unwrapping, I know I will not be dissapointed.

Reactions: svenskkilla

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, wvlady, glad you noticed. Speaking of noticing, I would suspect that most of the ladies on here like to drool over a nice beig cock now and then or we wouldn't be here in the first place. I'm personally not a "size queen" per se, but I don't really have much use for little ones. I love a guy with a huge showing package that loves to strut his stuff, confidence is almost as sexy as the junk.

D

deleted62

On the flip side, it's very difficult (eschewing of the pun-filled word) to walk around knowing that you're bulging out, and not caring (or convincingly pretending not to care) about it.

I have some underwear and slacks that emphasize the bulge, some that neither draw attention nor hide it, and some that hide it. It all depends on my mood, and whether or not I'm going to be briefing anyone important that day (I let the pun slide here). However, I'm one of those who has to turn in a convincing performance that I know I'm showing, but don't care.

. . . I don't know if that made any sense, really, but oh well.

-Z

LoveGirl: I never saw a bulge with my sweetums, but thinking about my first reaction kinda makes me happy now, surprise is my favorite. My reaction was to tear up (crying tear) and ask him "Please let's not do this", we didn't have sex then, it was much later. :unsure:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I was speaking in terms of being "off the clock". I'm sure in the workplace, it would not be appropriate to accentuate the largeness of your bulge (although I still love to see them during daylight hours, not everyone does). I'm sure that discretion is best then, just as I don't wear low-cut blouses that show a lot of cleavage during work hours, because I may offend clients. However, and this is just my opinion, many women like to see a guys junk just as much as men are aroused by seeing some of a girl's breasts. If you wanna know who's into the big ones, give them a preview!

Cara: Sometimes, I feel like a freak because I'm so secretly into large penises and seeing buldges. Society tells us that we're sluts if we act superficially and desire sexual objects. I'll be honest, I don't care any more. I've always been psychologically turned on by the sight of large dicks and ever since I had sex with a large dick...I've been really turned on by being impaled by more large dicks. I just loved the feeling and I can't help that this turns me on, no matter how shallow it makes me look.

It's funny, but no one I know (outside of very close female friends), both male and female......have any idea of my large dick desires and fetish. I think everyone has their own tastes and fetishes.....and that one is mine.

There is this one average looking guy that I work with. He's really nice and funny. Not a great looking guy, but kinda cute with blonde hair. I can often see his package in his pants. I sometimes can't take it and get so turned on when I see it. One time, I came over to his desk and was standing next to him while talking to him. He was sitting down and I could see the outline of a huge dick running down his right pant leg and pressed against his right thigh. I got sooo turned on and drenching wet. My heart palpitated and I know I became flush. I was talking to him and couldn't help just blatenly staring at it. When he would look up at me I'd quickly shift my eyes to his eyes so he didn't know that I was staring or even noticed. But, ever since then....I find myself constantly taking glimpses of his lap when talking to him and noticing other men's crotches. I will be so embarrassed the day that one of these men catch me staring at their crotches! But it's not stopping me from looking.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Cara@May 12 2004, 06:43 PM
Sometimes, I feel like a freak because I'm so secretly into large penises and seeing buldges. Society tells us that we're sluts if we act superficially and desire sexual objects. I'll be honest, I don't care any more. I've always been psychologically turned on by the sight of large dicks and ever since I had sex with a large dick...I've been really turned on by being impaled by more large dicks. I just loved the feeling and I can't help that this turns me on, no matter how shallow it makes me look.

It's funny, but no one I know (outside of very close female friends), both male and female......have any idea of my large dick desires and fetish. I think everyone has their own tastes and fetishes.....and that one is mine.

There is this one average looking guy that I work with. He's really nice and funny. Not a great looking guy, but kinda cute with blonde hair. I can often see his package in his pants. I sometimes can't take it and get so turned on when I see it. One time, I came over to his desk and was standing next to him while talking to him. He was sitting down and I could see the outline of a huge dick running down his right pant leg and pressed against his right thigh. I got sooo turned on and drenching wet. My heart palpitated and I know I became flush. I was talking to him and couldn't help just blatenly staring at it. When he would look up at me I'd quickly shift my eyes to his eyes so he didn't know that I was staring or even noticed. But, ever since then....I find myself constantly taking glimpses of his lap when talking to him and noticing other men's crotches. I will be so embarrassed the day that one of these men catch me staring at their crotches! But it's not stopping me from looking.
I believe I said this on the old board, but dear God thats such bullshit. Men are are total lechers, and leer and grope on women and everyone just accepts it. And yet women get looked down on for it. Thats just wrong.

Cara, I'm SO happy you're proud of who you are. More people need to be like you. Sex and the human body is a positively wonderful thing to be admired and cherished and adored.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yay for Cara! We all need to be proud of who we are. I love the human body in all forms, but when it comes right down to it, I like what I like and that's just how it is. If women weren't forced by society to be demure all the time, I think you'd find a lot more men understanding the feeling of being appreciated sexually. This is just such a cool place to be able to talk about sex. I love you guys!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally make no effort to flaunt everything, but sometimes when I'm with a woman, all I need do is start unzipping my fly, and their eyes bug out :eek: and gasp as they find out that the length of my schlong is following and passing the length of my zipper, then flopping out!! :rolleyes:

Cara:
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@May 24 2004, 08:18 PM
I love women liek Cara. it takes a very brave girl to stand up for what she feels regardless of social pressure.

Hooray for you girl!!
Thank you, bigone!!! :D

Cara:
Originally posted by Tender+May 26 2004, 11:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tender @ May 26 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cara@May 12 2004, 06:43 PM

I will be so embarrassed the day that one of these men catch me staring at their crotches&#33; But it&#39;s not stopping me from looking.
Well, you should be more than embarassed.

FIRED&#33;
would be more like it.

I don&#39;t really think it appropriate for a coworker to stare at my chest... I think that would turn out to be sexual harrassment.
So, how then is drooling over the opposite any different?

Besides that- some of those cocks may be committed...

Tender [/b][/quote]
Tender, I&#39;m not blatent about it. I don&#39;t just really lock my eyes on their crotch. I fleetingly glance at it. I do this when they&#39;re busy talking to me and looking at something while talking. Then I go quickly right back up to their eyes.

I haven&#39;t been caught yet, but I know I&#39;d be really embarrassed if I glanced at his crotch, then looked up to his eyes......and his eyes were looking at me. There might be times where I&#39;ll glance and like what I happen to catch so much, that my eyes stay there a little longer than I want. But please don&#39;t think that I&#39;m just blatantly staring at their crotch for like a minute even when he&#39;s talking to me and looking at me. It&#39;s not the same as talking to a guy who is just looking at your chest instead of your face during the conversation. I am far more subtle, sneaky, and discrete.

And if you knew me in person, you&#39;d think I had a very proper and conservative style. I don&#39;t openly discuss sex in public and am very private.