Adverts on LPSG

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Catchoftheday, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

OK it would seem that Mr Superman wants to have targetted adverts on his forums I think he has already got one on the making your willy bigger forum or whatever it.s called :confused:

I think we should try to help him think of some things that could be advertised on the other forums. I'm clearly not clever enough to think of anything but I know there are some clever people on here maybe you could help Mr Superman get some money for his computer, maybe then he wont have to delete all my posts again:eek: :biggrin1:

2. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    He could put adverts for alfalfa on my page :biggrin:

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Aww, you poor thing. :tongue:

Not to be bitchy, but c'mon, really? I mean, you make it sound like you were pouring your heart and soul out, in substantial posts, and your sage words were lost to the ages, when really, you had nearly a 1,000 posts consisting solely of a number, in the oh-so-valuable Count to a Gazillion thread. :wink:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

eHarmony.com - Large Penis Personal Ads

5. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Maybe the y could have adverts for digital cameras on the show offf forum? See I told you I was really clever enough for this :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted