Advice: A Long Hard Deep Problem

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MiloXVIII, Apr 17, 2008.

1. MiloXVIII

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So here's my dilemma. I have a new girlfriend and the sex is amazing. I swear its like she was designed perfectly for my cock. It feels amazing. The problem is that she loves it deep and hard and is ready to cum within minutes which causes a chain reaction of hypersensitivity for my right off the bat. I havent really hit my groove yet and i have to slow down so as not to beat her to finish. I'm looking for ideas. I want to be able to give it to her like she likes and make her cum immediately like she wants, just dont know how to not feel EVERY inch of her. Advice?

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a fast cummer so I never had that problem. But a close friend of mine has a similar situation as you. What he did is get some of that de-sensitizing spray for premature ejaculation. He claims it works like a charm and is really happy. He can go for 20 mins now and says, "I am a sex god!" LOL

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Oh man, my husband has the same problem if im trying to cum with my vibrator while he's inside. I cant do it within minutes so the poor guy is trying his best not to blow his load all inside me while im tightening up as hard as i can and working for an orgasm. Poor guy!

4. B_LeiaSwift

B_LeiaSwift New Member

God I love the way you describe everything sexy ;)

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice and easy, than ram, ram!!!!!!!!!

It does take practice, which is the fun part.

6. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    I wish I could help you but I generally take a long time to cum so I've never experienced the quick cumming thing. The first time I was with a woman I lasted an hour and all my friends thought I made up losing my virginity cause they didn't know anyone who didn't cum quickly.

7. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    Try wearing a condom for the first ten or fifteen minutes. That will slow things down. Then remove it once she has starts to whistle :)

8. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Um, unless you want to be a dad, always wear a condom.

9. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once she starts to whistle.. LOL! love that line... never heard it before :biggrin1:

10. magicmorgan

magicmorgan New Member

imexperiencing the same problem. when i cant control the stimulation (eg blow jobs) i cum so fucking quickly its very embarrassing.

with sex i find if you are in control, you can ease up and withdraw and use ur fingers or mouth,

i also use my fingers when im changing position, helps with delaying cumming

11. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is it a problem if a guy has a climax quickly? If he can keep it up, he can keep going 'til she has her climax.

12. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Jack off or get her to get you off before you get her off in foreplay then you should last longer when it comes to fucking. I had a similar problem with a girl long ago.

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Try the stop and go technique, or maybe, when you are getting too close to orgasm, press your perineus.

You could also perform some oral on her in order to bring her close to pleasure before you start penetrating her.

14. nevergiveup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Hmm, unless I'm getting jacked off while I get head, it will take me a while to cum. So I find it interesting that you have this problem in both situations. But I definitely have a weakness for tight pussies, wow they can really make you into a minuteman sometimes.
    My suggestions: NO smoking (of any kind), alcohol helps some people desensitize their member but can also backfire and make you too faded to get hard. EXERCISE is paramount, I went on a 30 minute run yesterday (and I am a habitual 420 smoker trying to stop) and I jacked off after the run for a good hour in total control. That being said, jacking off is not sex, and a nice warm hole can really make you come quick. So like everyone else has said here, find a position that works for you and slow your self down when you start to come. Either pull out for a moment or plunge all the way in and flex your PC to full strength. These techniques seem to work for me.
    Lastly, I've found in my own experiences that if you can make it through first 5-10 minutes of edging yourself, you can usually go all night after that.
    Good luck, you are not alone.

15. Singleman8

Singleman8 Active Member

Albums:

I feel for you..maybe your husband just loves you so much he can't hold his load.
    since im in late 40;s never had a problem shooting too quick. my current gf ususally like to ride on top and gets off three times. only problem we have had is that i last too long, and it really gets to her. for whatever reason, i can't seem to blow in her and she usually has to finish me off with her hand.

16. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i re-read your post...take your time...no reason to beat her to finish...multi-orgazm are wonderful things...women are very lucky in this regard...slow down...learn to feel the point of no return and stop...do not pull out just stop...after it passes re-strart and give her time to catch back up...thus giving you more time to enjoy her pussy..enjoy the new love ....damn...i must now slow down myself....thx for sharing.....

17. magicmorgan

magicmorgan New Member

cheers :)

my girl is coming round tonigh and she wants to give me head for the very first time (its her first time, so she wont have much an idea what to expect which should be good). so im freaking out a little bit.

im a 420 smoker as well, weekly. i will try and cut back, i do a lot of exercise, but it is anaerobic based, and i do a little bit of aerobic, but i have been injured so i havent done much running.

i think i will go an go hard on the treadmill before she arrives tonight. ill post here how everything goes!

and i will have a couple of shots of vodka (yum).

peace out dudes

oh and i ate a fuckload of watermelon after hearing the latest test results and my cock has beeen popping up all day.

18. guyface

guyface New Member

Close your eyes and think about baseball.

19. magicmorgan

magicmorgan New Member

haha she just left.

i performed well.

20. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Try starting out with her on top, that way she gets the depth that she craves but its not as intense a thrusting for you which should help delay your orgasm, once she is close, flip her over and pound away.

Another option that helps is stopping for a little bit when you are close. Pull out and give her a bit of oral and use your fingers to give yourself a break and then switch positions and start again. This should drive her mad and help you stay in it for as long as she needs. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted