Advice about nephew PLEASE

D

deleted23526

i think you handled it pretty well. Most young early college kids start experimenting and dtuff and are just curious and need questions answered. Most peopel never did or cant talk to their parents because of embarrasment or feel it is inappropriate. This is why so much info about sex is misunderstood. If he felt the need to ask you, it means he trust you, because not everyone tells thier business to the world. This is out of a place of respect, and I am grateful for the older family and friends who were able to talk to me.Just let him know that you are there to answer questions, and that your boyfriend can also. At least he is being responsible with condom knowledge. Just as long as he is not disrespectful to you. Let him know that you are there to help him and not for him to show his pecker. let him know you are open for help but let him know that you are not his voyer. Seem syou are a good aunt.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
sweetlucky12 said:
..I'm worried it was a mistake in case his mom finds out or he does/says something inappropriate. For example he stopped in at my place during his run the other day and he was wearing really tight black shorts that showed his profile a lot. ...

My parents didn't talk to me about sexual matters. It was too awkward for all concerned I guess. I'm glad that he had you and your boyfriend to confide in.
I'm sure he appreciates having the input/advice from two sexes as well.

Well done sweetlucky.

lol dreamer20

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like you're an awesome aunty sweetlucky, you handled it all well. i'm sure he already is fantastically glad to know he has support and a resource for the 'awkward' things, i wish i'd have found that earlier in life. as for the bf's joking, yeah, he has to walk a fine line, but that's also how guys relate, humor goes a long way to diffusing strong emotions for us and it seems to have worked. not so sure the bf taking him around to parade their cocks off is entirely appropriate, no matter how much my distorted fantasy world fetishes love the concept, but hey, there's far worse things in the world than letting a pool full of cougars have a fun eye candy day ;-p