Advice and comments not ridicule

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,
At the risk of sounding naive I have to ask this. Little about me. 49yrs old first woman I has sex with I married (1 was 19) so up until our divorce she was it. The divorce was recent but have been separated for 4 years now. About 1 ½ yeas ago I met this wonderful woman and the first time we made love it was fantastic. We are still together. So here is my question.
She has had a lot more partners than me, including one who was hung. She said she hurt when they did it and she finds me to be perfect for her. I’m 6” and 5.5 around. I have had a complex forever. Love to make love and even tho I have only been with 2 partners we have experimented. Done lots of stuff. By the way I love oral, both giving and getting.
Back to the point. Maybe some of you fine women out there can help me. What do you think about my case. Does having a big cock then having one my size make a difference?
Ok so I know there is a lot more to a relationship than sex and penis size but I still find myself wondering. By the way, whenever we make love she comes so hard. Am I insecure for no reason?

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny part is i keep telling myself that but i still have this pain in the ass nag in the back of my mind. Stupid i know but???

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hung just about like you, even a bit "shorter." While I know a larger cock might create more visual excitement and, for some, physical pleasure, there's NOTHING I can do about that. Consequently, I confidently have amazing sex with my wife of 37 years. She loves me, my "package" and the totality of what I can "do" to her - with my cock, by balls, my tongue, my fingers, and (most importantly) my active imagination and attitude. Relax and enjoy life. If your partner wanted something else, especially since she's had others who are bigger, she wouldn't be with you. Pay attention to njqt. She knows what she's talking about. Have fun!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What if her ex were better looking than you, would you obcess about it until you got plastic surgery?

Then your SO would probably leave you.

She likes you just the way you are.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
You are insecure for no reason.

What makes the relationship special is the two of you, and the same is for sex. If you are passionate, caring, in love, everything will be great.