Advice and tips for bottoming

smoltwerp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there, I've been in a long distance relationship with my bf for 4 months and I'm planning to visit him next month. At first I was scared of the thought of doing anal but as time progresses I feel like I'm just giving him the bare minimum and it feels awful. So I'm gonna surprise him later when I come visit him, yet I'm still terrified by the thought of having a dick inside of me. Any tips on how to conquer this fear, make the overall experience safer and comfortable, do's / don'ts ?

One thing I definitely don't want is to cover his tool with shit stains.

Thanks in advance.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Get an enema kit and clean yourself out first. It may take 2, 3, 4 rinses with warm water in the bath. Do it until the water that comes out into the toilet is clear.

Get a lube injector and lube yourself with plenty of it before he penetrates you.

If you're not used to being penetrated get a S/M/L set of butt plugs, clean yourself out with enemas, inject lube, lube the small plug and insert it gently. You can sit on it using gravity to assist. When you get comfortable with the S move to progressively larger sizes for longer periods of time.

You relax your anal sphincter muscles by pushing like you're defecating. This opens your anus. Practice until it's comfortable and pleasurable.

Remember it's supposed to feel good--mind blowing good--for you but takes practice if you've never bottomed before or haven't in a long time.

Good luck. Be safe. Use condoms. :cool:

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get an enema kit and clean yourself out first. It may take 2, 3, 4 rinses with warm water in the bath. Do it until the water that comes out into the toilet is clear.

Get a lube injector and lube yourself with plenty of it before he penetrates you.

If you're not used to being penetrated get a S/M/L set of butt plugs, clean yourself out with enemas, inject lube, lube the small plug and insert it gently. You can sit on it using gravity to assist. When you get comfortable with the S move to progressively larger sizes for longer periods of time.

You relax your anal sphincter muscles by pushing like you're defecating. This opens your anus. Practice until it's comfortable and pleasurable.

Remember it's supposed to feel good--mind blowing good--for you but takes practice if you've never bottomed before or haven't in a long time.

All great advice. If you have never been penetrated with any toy or object, I would get a set of buut plugs now and begine using them...."training" your ass......good luck!!

D

deleted14598321

Thanks for the advice. I’m planning to lose my anal V card soon.

D

deleted4255491

Hi there, I've been in a long distance relationship with my bf for 4 months and I'm planning to visit him next month. At first I was scared of the thought of doing anal but as time progresses I feel like I'm just giving him the bare minimum and it feels awful. So I'm gonna surprise him later when I come visit him, yet I'm still terrified by the thought of having a dick inside of me. Any tips on how to conquer this fear, make the overall experience safer and comfortable, do's / don'ts ?

One thing I definitely don't want is to cover his tool with shit stains.

Thanks in advance.
How was it??

smoltwerp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone! Sorry, I haven't checked this site in a while, been busy with a lot of stuff. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to pop the cherry because schedules have gone haywire, basically everything is kinda a mess right now. I appreciate the enthusiasm and the tips that some of you have given to me! Will definitely update this post when the time comes :)

D

deleted14598321

Use a small butt plug with lots of lube. Then graduate to a medium once comfortable. Also make sure you're regular when doing a number 2. Increase your fiber and fluids. Take Metamucil and eat lots of veggies and fruit.
How big is a small butt plug?

D

deleted4255491

Hi everyone! Sorry, I haven't checked this site in a while, been busy with a lot of stuff. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to pop the cherry because schedules have gone haywire, basically everything is kinda a mess right now. I appreciate the enthusiasm and the tips that some of you have given to me! Will definitely update this post when the time comes :)
Man you must be tight.. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: dikje1