advice at going commando

hereiamagain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have never gone commando before while there are people around, but i would like to try. my question is, what can i do to hide any erections in public, what can i do to avoid pee stains after i go to the bathroom, and what about avoiding pre cum spots? also, how long would it take before i stop having frequent erections do to the new feeling? any other advice from commando veterans will be accepted too. thank you

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
When erect, pull up the penis so it points upwards and put it behind your belt (cover with t-shirt!!!). After peeing, clean your dick, wait abit untill all the pee is out of it and if big enough, pull it up behind the belt. About the precum, well don't get too horny, only if it is with someone who is horny too :biggrin1:

D_not right now

1st Like
Media
dont get caught in your zipper, thats my adive other than that have fun. I do it everyday, i cant stand boxers, the only time i put on boxer is during the winter time, when I am out and about in the cold.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll find that you have a comparatively high number of erections from going commando for a few days and then it will dwindle back to regular. As for the rest, pieterjoke is wise.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
what can i do to hide any erections in public,

I usually point my penis upwards, sometimes holding it discreetly yhrough a pocket. If you are hung, thick fabric trousers are an option to consider.

what can i do to avoid pee stains after i go to the bathroom, and what about avoiding pre cum spots?

Hygene! Just clean your gun regularly and each time you pee or cum.