Advice eating out vagina

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I seem to be doing a great job with fingering, still havent mastered oral, what is some advice you guys can give me? I tease a little bit here and there, explore a bit, go inside the vagina a little bit then pretty much concentrate on sort of flicking the clit. Advice or discussion please.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
You should really :"ask" the woman you are with . Each one of us is different...and like different pressures, methods, movements, etc. By "ask",it means you listen to your woman...her breath, moans, or if she is a talker, she will say "oh, that feels good" etc. There are so many different methods and combinations...

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let her hear your groaning in up, lap it up gentle, increae pressure, then go fucking wild, take your time, worship the pink, and repeat.

discreetnjcpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The late, great Sam Kennison said to just "paint" the alphabet with your tongue on her pussy/clit, you'll be doing fine by the time you get to M, N, O, P.:tongue:

D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with Marissa1, ask her what she likes or you might be able to pick up on little things she does when she is enjoying it. From my ex to my current girlfriend it was a total 180 change. Try different amounts of pressure. My current loves hard firm pressure with I guess the back part of the tongue. Or maybe a combination of starting off with light gently licks with the tip and then finishing her off with hard firm licks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My personal taste is that as long as his fingers are on my gspot than consistant clitoral stimulation from his hand or mouth is going to eventually throw me over the edge. I tend to get a little impatient and start to masturbate my clit while he goes wild on my gspot because i want to orgasm so badly. He doesnt mind because im going to wear his mouth out and as long as he gets to lick and kiss on it a bit then he is happy.

If i put too much pressure on myself to cum and then it starts to take me too long. If it starts to take me too long then i get frustrated and my muscles get tired from tensing up, etc. And then his mouth gets tired and the rhythm begins to change.....its like a snowball effect in the wrong direction.

I do enjoy him going down on me and he seems to get off on it BIGTIME so i typically don't aim to orgasm from oral alone and let him enjoy himself for a bit. Sometimes it gets intense enough where i ask if i can masturbate while he fingers me and then a half dozen orgasms later we are enjoying penetration- 10 minutes later he's snoring and im pigging out in the kitchen!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love this subject...i had always fantasized about going down on
girls as a kid,i really adore womens bottoms.

think of a baby "latching on" to the mothers nipple.
that is similar to how i react to going down,i rarely use fingers.

i mostly use my tongue and sometimes after getting an airtight
connection with the orifice,suck the air out and lick the inside,you will
feel a nubbyalong her top,lick it with your whole tongue
whilst sucking her together.

never blow in though that can cause instant death.
lol i have no clue what it does,
i know it can be very lethal though.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love this subject...i had always fantasized about going down on
girls as a kid,i really adore womens bottoms.

think of a baby "latching on" to the mothers nipple.
that is similar to how i react to going down,i rarely use fingers.

i mostly use my tongue and sometimes after getting an airtight
connection with the orifice,suck the air out and lick the inside,you will
feel a nubbyalong her top,lick it with your whole tongue
whilst sucking her together.

never blow in though that can cause instant death.
lol i have no clue what it does,
i know it can be very lethal though.
Totally ignoring the part about inducing an embolism...

That was soo fucking hot! Men who love pussy - dive right in, feel all the different textures, taste it, suck, tongue fuck... are damn sexy.

The fact that I could get a few spanks and red bottom right after is just a plus. :wink:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
God I love to lick the pussy. It literally pervades my dreams. Oh, what I'd give to lick a hot box...all night...:tongue:

[edit -- oh yeah, advice....hmmm, well, be totally into it is my best advice. you gotta love to do it, to worship at her alter...to explore and to go where she takes you. She has to be your one focus...]

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop, stop I am getting too hard from all of this. My cock is pushing up past my belt line and it hurts. Goes to find wife.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, nice Qand A thread...

#1 YOU should talk with your partner about her preferences. EVERYONE is different and like that, have different tastes!

#2 use it all... tongue, lips, breath, spit... and hands...
ORAL SEX can include some hand stimulation!

#3 YOU can, instead of just leeking it, SUCK it, and produce new sentations on her! ;)

#4 FINALY, give it a taste... which means, use food, sauces and custards or anything it can lube p and GIVE taste!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You'd have to do the chinese alphebet 9 times fast to get me to cum. There is no way most women are going to orgasm in under a minute. If it were that easy they'd be teaching it in middle school. That advice wouldl be etched in all public restroom walls.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course you should ask her to tell you when you're doing something right, but failing that, licking each letter of the alphabet really does work. It keeps your tongue mobile and varied, and as you get further into the alphabet and she is really starting to warm up, try a lingering, gently-sucking kiss on the clit every four letters:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, *kiss* L, M, N, O, *suck* P, Q, R, S, *suuuuck, kiss, suck*
T, U, V, W, *kiss, kiss, suck, suck, suuuck* X, Y, Z *start over*

She will be :Eyecrazy: and :bowdown: and she'll tell all her friends that you're a sex god. :cool:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You'd have to do the chinese alphebet 9 times fast to get me to cum. There is no way most women are going to orgasm in under a minute. If it were that easy they'd be teaching it in middle school. That advice wouldl be etched in all public restroom walls.

I had a girlfriend who would orgasm within a couple of minutes of good oral, but she was exceptional in that regard. The alphabet is a good place to start for guys unsure of what to do, but yes, you're right in that most women will need you to repeat the alphabet a few times before they get close to climax.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I want to eat out a girl so bad, I cant stand it! I love looking at vaginas. My favorite vagina belongs to Kyndra Wilkerson, the GIrls Next Door of Playboy! Or Sara Jean Underwood, she was PYOM last year. HOT HOT HOT