Advice / Experences of circumcision in 30+ males

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_stanmarsh14, May 28, 2007.

1. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Needing a bit of advice / personal experiences on the above here.....

After a complete fuck up with my previous operation to correct a short Frenulum (Frenulum Breve) in which a frenuloplasty was done, it's almost 100% certain that I will need a circ.

Now anyone in the UK will know how wonderful the NHS is, I have hit on a problem where my reg CUNTsultant (This is not a typo!) gave me two options (Removal of skin tags that have developed, or a full circ). I chose the circ as my current home life is as such I can ill afford the time to constantly go back & forth to the hospital the other side of Nottingham to me (Nottingham City Hospital) due to being a full-time carer for mum.

This problem has been on-going for about 18 months now, & coupled with the fact I had to deal with a open arm fracture resulting from a road traffic accident which has been operated on twice & check-up's, along with an up coming three wisdom tooth extraction end of July, all within a space of around 18 months, you can probably understand I wanted a no mess no fuss approach to things. This approach has also been supported by my piercer (25 years experience), another piercer friend of mine (10 years), & a consultant friend (Who happens to know my first CUNTsultant).

Unfortunately when I went in for the circ I ended up with a completely different CUNTsultant, who point blank refused to do the op, screaming that the issue was with my PA, to which has been proven otherwise by the first CUNTsultant, my 2 piercing friends & my friend who is a consultant.

Way things are going is it looks like I will end up going via the private treatment route at the cost of around £500 / £600 (BUPA quoted £1500!!!) of which funds wise I am hoping to use part of the settlement funds I receive for my open arm fracture.

Now the TWO questions I have are...

1. What did you do / have to do to prepare for your circ, the after-care, general experience, & sex.

2. Any recommendations for private clinics near the J25, M1 area.

I have a fair idea how to prepare after the experience I had with the frenuloplasty, but as a circ is going much further than a frenuloplasty, I want to be sure & prepared for what I will experience.

Your thoughts.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice