advice for a smaller guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Nov 15, 2008.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I go on this site probably once or twice a week as I'm fascinated by the topics and conversations that occur.

But I'm looking for some advice.

I'm a married successful guy - good family life and great career. But I obsess about my penis size. In gym classes in high school I was tiny due to shrinkage and being a late bloomer. I'm probably about 2.5 or 3 inches flaccid and 5.5 erect. So I know I am so called "average."

But I fantasize about having a big cock probably 50 times a day or almost constantly. It has lead me to almost being sexually stimulated by the sight of a big cock, although I would say I'm mostly hetero but obviosly somewhat bisexual as I'm fixated on cock size and attracted to big cocks.

Please don't say just be happy with what I have, etc...I'm looking for some new insights...only respond if you have something new to say and not just something like "be happy with what you have...."

Does anyone have any new insight into my situation?

2. j_s6482

j_s6482 New Member

I don't have any new advice to give, but I definitely can relate to how you feel.

3. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Two ways that I expressed my interest in cocks has been to actually suck them and to watch them fucking my wife.

Probably not an option for most, but these experiences have certainly brought me great pleasure and have actually made me feel less bummed out about being only "average." Also, to have a guy with a big cock very enthusiastic about sucking mine is a real rush.

Best of all: Having my friend with a big cock fuck my wife feels a bit like having a big cock for her myself. Very hot, and all in the family.

#3 B_bi_mmf, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  4. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    i'm the same way. I would like to have a bigger cock, but there's nothing I can do about it.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i say just be happy with what you got. it's obviously pleasing your wife, yah?

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shave your pubes. It's instant visual Growth.

7. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

8. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

i know how you feel, being fixated by penis size. though im not average (8") i still am absolutely fascinated by bigger dicks and would love to be bigger (goal: 9x6").

if your serious about getting bigger you can try the Penis enlargement exersises, contact BigAl he knows everything there is to know about it. also check out the PE forum on this site :)

9. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Thundersplace.org.

10. B_chinagirl73

B_chinagirl73 New Member

be thankful you can stand up?

go to a refugee camp in Sudan?

I don't know, what will it take? Beleive it or not, I am not belittling your anxiety. But in the end everyone has to swallow their pain and move on. we've all got something.

Draft saved Draft deleted