Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
I'd like to buy a toy as a present for an intimate girlfriend, never done this before and also her never got one, what would be your advice?
I also need advice on where to buy online, no strange shapes please, I wouldn't want to hurt with something strange.

thanks

pattyraybhm

Just Browsing
Media
My SO and I have played around with toys for a couple of years. I have found that while I like to penetrate her with Dildos, etc. she is primarily turned on by clitoral stimulation. She also doesn't like the glass dildos because they are so darned hard.

The best of the best is a good, solid Rabbit. We got one of these a month or so ago and she absolutely loves it. http://www.adameve.com/Vibrators/Rabbit-Vibrators/sp-wild-g-spot-vibrator-11417.aspx?f=1&itemtype=30

She normally has a screamer of an orgasm within two minutes.

VelvetMouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cyberskin Dream Cock. You can google it. I love mine. In fact it's making me wet just thinking about it! :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into dildos or vibrators, although I did buy a glass dildo. After two uses, I threw it away. It was way too hard.

(Boys are toys... why buy substitutes...)

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy a few different things specially if she has never played with one because you dont want to turn her away from toys if she doesn't happen to like the one you get.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first (and only) toy is a little butterfly like these...

Butterfly Vibrator in Use - Vibrators - Sextoiz.in

I like it quite a bit, and it might be a good one if she hasn't ever used one before because it's not so obviously a sex toy (it might be a little less embarassing to use it the first time).

i was just looking at one of those a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be nice to try. :smile:

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude, buy her a clone-a-willy! it will be the most original toy she's ever had, and will deffinitely remind her of you :)

Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING; Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

Happy shopping!
That was exactly what I was going to say. I have tons of toys, but that's a toy that'll be really extra special. For one thing, you have to actually put effort into making it. Also, it's a toy that you can have the only one in existance, so it can be really unique. It might be helpful to have her help in making the vibrator, though. :wink:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you don't know how many "expensive" shoes she got along with other "expensive" chlotes and never used or misued them (250 euros shoes used like everyday ones and turned to throw in few weeks...)

well, what about the oh mi bod ipod vibrator? did anybody ever use it? the glass dildos are attractive too, the rabbit ones look pretty weird for a first timer, don't you agree?

eyeloveuncutcocks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my bf was too embarassed to go to a sex store and buy me a toy so he went to the local grocery store and bought a cucumber, and a plantain bananna.. and let me tell you the bananna felt so good..

my bf warmed it up and threw a condom on it and stARTED USING IT ...It was about a foot long, hit my spot real well. He DP'd me with it and his cock, both of them barely fit

View My Video
View My Video

Attachments