Advice for A Virgin

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kinggalaxia, Jul 8, 2004.

1. kinggalaxia

kinggalaxia Member

Albums:
    I've been talking w/ this one guy on the net for a few weeks now and we plan to meet at a convention we'll both be going to.

At first, he said he'd lemme just suck on his dick, which is a healthy 8". I understood, seeing that his online boyfriend might be there when everyone's making out w/ each other.

But just today, he said he'd fuck me if I wanted him to. Not wanting to miss the chance, I said ok.

The dilemma is...I'm a virgin, out & out. If I'm gonna go through w/ this, I'm gonna advice on:

1. Sucking well and getting him real fired up.
    2. Taking his cock into me.

Please help. It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: well, when giving head watch the teeth, keep your tounge moving, and above all else don't take in more than you can handle(nothing spoils the mood more than blowing chunks all over a dudes package) as for anal, use alot of ass play, rimming, and lube and I would recommend you sit on it and take things at your own pace and it will hurt like Hell at first(probly the worst pain you've ever experianced) but after you get over the inital shock its all good.

P.S. It really helps if the top has bottomed before and knows what its like. Breaking in a virigin is a great responsibility for a top, to make the experiance as enjoyable as possible, and is best left to someone who has some emotional bond to you and not just someone you met on the net. And always USE A CONDOM!!!

3. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: Ok, at first reading this, I thought maybe you were a girl, but then realized that you are probably a guy... :)

Anyways, I have never done any ass play, never had a dick up there or anything, but I would recommend going to an adult bookstore and purchasing an average size dildo / vibrator.

Use that for as much as you can before your meeting, get yourself use to have something in there. Even consider buying a couple, one average and one closer to 8, then before you meet him, make sure you have attempted the 8 several times.

Then you would be good to go when meeting him, at least MORE prepared then you are now.

If you are embarassed to get a dildo from an adult store, just tell the person up front its for your gf and its your anniversary or some shit like that.

4. oriental-lad

oriental-lad New Member

Mate, haven't really got any advice as I only had my first time experience with a hung guy a few weeks ago. I guess, the thing is take it easy and lick/kiss his cock rather than suction if it is particularly thick.

My earlier post asking for tips is here:
    http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8347

Haven't fucked yet, so interested to hear any advice you get and experiences once you get going.

5. kinggalaxia

kinggalaxia Member

Albums:
    wow, thanks guys.

Dunno about practicing w/ dildo, tho ^^;; i might try

He did say he'd lemme sit on it, to get the feeling and then he'd screw my brains out :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted