Advice for a young female

MELODYROSIE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi
I am Melody Rosie. I am an 18 year old female student. I was introduced to this site by my lovely work colleague, Suzzee.She is 29 and single. We work together on Saturdays just the two of us sitting in front on a computer, telephoning clients to book visits for a carpet cleaning business. A little boring but it gives us time to visit various websites, hence my intro to LPSG. Suzzee has taken me under her wing and on most Saturdays she and her friends visit a pub where they show a male stripper or strippers. I felt uneasy at first as all Suzzees friends are girls mostly in their 30's and most of them are happily married, some with children. The girls try to make me feel relaxed but in the 6 weeks that I have been visiting the male strip club I have seen some remarkable things. Every time the strippers go through the same kind of routine, they are always dressed as cowboys or policemen or sailors etc. they removed their clothes which is quite comical but nice and I enjoy it but the real fun always begins when the pub empties and a few of the ladies stay around for a private showing. The doors are locked and we have to pay £10 extra each. But what happens next is really shocking, I couldn't believe my eyes. The strippers do pretty much the same routine but they let the women touch and fondle them. The stripper or strippers get stark naked and the women engage in things like masturbating them or even sucking their cocks.It's truly shocking but great to see. Like I said some of the women are married and they are normally the worst. Some of them strip down to their waists and masturbate the men until they ejaculate on them. I was most shocked. I wonder if their husbands realise where they have been. I guess not. I haven't touched any of the men yet,only watched, but Suzzee and her friends keep egging me on. I really enjoy it as it is so shocking, I didn't realise this kind of thing went on. Now Suzzee has introduced me to LPSG. The best part of the shows is watching the mens cock getting erect,(sometimes the men just stand and let thier cock get erect by itself I find that a real turn on, I can't stop staring). Last Saturday there was three strippers and they all masturbated together with three of Suzzees friends kneeling down in front of them topless. The men all tried to come together, it nearly worked but not quite. Suzzees friends were covered in semen, all over their chests. I can't believe the size of some of the erect penises, some of them are massive. One particular man a couple of weeks ago had a big thick one and the end was purple and shiny, I wish I had took a photgraph.When it's all over at the end of the night Suzzee and her friends wipe themselves down with baby wipes and have a drink then go back to their homes, and some of them to their husbands. I can't believe that some of them have been sucking anothers mans penis and masturbating them before going back to their husbands, I find it remarkable.
I look forward to the private shows though and I would love to take part, maybe just masturbate one of them for a short while but I feel a little embarrassed to do it. Has any one got any good advice as this week it's happening on a Sunday night.
One more thing, thanks to the men who have messaged me with pictures after reading my profile. I love to see men with erections and some of the pictures are purely gorgeous. Suzzee has made an email address for us both to use so if you want to send both of us some pics feel free.
love Melody
girlie.friends@hotmail.com

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ha, can't say I'm surprised about the girls night out parties. For all girls complain about guys being horny dogs, girls can be just as bad when they're all egging each other on in situations like that.
have fun and welcome to lpsg :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
honestly it sounds like your friends are ho's and if it's making you uncomfortable (which honestly it should be) stop going

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone believes this utter garbage let me know because I have something to sell you.

Last edited:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read the first 7 or so words, scrolled down, saw the blocky overall message, saw the email address at the bottom, and already knew it was fake.

You all need to learn how the internet works.

Except for Patchos. Patchos caught on too.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read the first 7 or so words, scrolled down, saw the blocky overall message, saw the email address at the bottom, and already knew it was fake.

You all need to learn how the internet works.

Except for Patchos. Patchos caught on too.

Pfft, I caught on before she did! :tongue:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It's amazing how some people can come up with this sort of story and expect other people to believe it's true.

Yes, I'm sure most of us have heard about innocent girls being brought to a strip club for the first time only to be intrigued and excited by the sexual explicitness but usually they get used to it rather quickly and enjoy themselves. This one got shocked so many times so I don't think she had the time to enjoy herself. lol

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the title says enough.. I never met a lady who refers to herself as a 'female' or even 'young female'.

The story's nothing more then some cheating-fetishist's fantasy, and should eather be moved to the story's subforum or be deleted.

if anyone believes this is a real post, I have a bridge to sell you

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting story hon, you tell it well, very sexy, is it a true story or one you just wrote to make us guys horny ....you sound very very sexy either way babe !! Marcus