Advice for all men

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't go looking for women in bars, discos, nightclubs or other trashy places. Only an idiot desparate for a quick fuck looks for a woman in a place like that. You know why you are there and the women know why you are there too. But they don't go there for the same reasons as men.

Judgmental.

If you want a good clean girl or anything long-term, look for women at libraries or preferably at church.

Oh, really. There are skanks that bathe and dress well and 'Praise Jesus" on Sunday. Don't let the clothes and the act fool you. You can find a bunch of male and female freakazoids in church. (Yeah, I know I am judgmental in this response. But truth goes both ways.)

Most guys think they can get a quick easy score in a nightclub or bar. Most of them leave empty-handed after being repeatedly ignored by the drinking and smoking women there.

Do you really want a woman with tobacco and alcohol breath?
Go to church.

Yeah. You can meet women who smoke and drink at church.

You don't even have to walk over to any of the females. They will most often come over and talk to you.

Yeah some will try and undress a gay guy for showing a dickprint in his slacks. And they mistake my flaccidness for arousal.

The girls there are easily approachable and much kinder than the trashy sluts who fill the nightclubs on Friday nights. The family home evening on Mondays at Mormon churches is the best place to find a nice girl.

I'd like to meet a wholesome Mormon guy with dirty mind. :mischievous:

A church is secretly a dating club in disguise. You will have much better luck there than anywhere else.

I thought so. I knew that it was a farce.

That is it. The next time the Mormons come over. I am going to give them Bacardi 151 jello shots and Schlitz Malt Liquor jello shots. And allow the dick rubbing games begin. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Canadian women love to travel to Jamaica and be banged by black gigolos in their hotel rooms. I have tried it too. Most Canadian women who travel a lot are unshaved down there, especially while on holiday.

and thats a fact! you wouldn't believe how many Canadian women mention their desires to have their unshaven pussies reamed by black gigolos in Jamaica during casual conversation.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll never understand why threads like this get brought back to life when they have been happily dead for a year and a half.

Going to church to pick up a nice girl for sex is so stinking lame. Men do it all the time and then wonder why the girl is unwilling or unhappy about it if she does have sex with him. DUH! If you just want sex, go to a bar or Jamaica or Vegas. If you want a relationship with a good woman, and you don't mind the risk that you might get saved, then go to church - but don't blame me if you get blue balls cuz she said "NO".

BTW: The OP was banned the day "she" started this thread.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll never understand why threads like this get brought back to life when they have been happily dead for a year and a half.

Going to church to pick up a nice girl for sex is so stinking lame. Men do it all the time and then wonder why the girl is unwilling or unhappy about it if she does have sex with him. DUH!

Those guys haven't been to my church. Pastor is married. The assistant pastor is married. Both of them are getting pussy from church women on the side. If they were getting that action. I would really be in trouble.

If you just want sex, go to a bar or Jamaica or Vegas.

Or they could come to my church, there are some horny church women there.

If you want a relationship with a good woman, and you don't mind the risk that you might get saved, then go to church - but don't blame me if you get blue balls cuz she said "NO".

Blue balls. Sounds festive. :rolleyes:

BTW: The OP was banned the day "she" started this thread.

Hmmm.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Church? Tried that and ended up being dragged to a cult called the New York City Church of Christ. I met her in a Protestant Church but she was a church junky and wanted more spirituality so she joined the cult and took me with her. This happened all within the 6 months I dated her and still no sex. What a waste of a half a year of my dating life!!!
Would I try that again? HELL NO!!!