Advice for an older woman

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met today in the aeroplane flying home from my holiday a 39 year old woman,who is a University teacher in town for 3 days for a conference.We were chatting all through the flight and at the baggage handling i asked her out and we will go out tommorow evening.She is foreign and i assume single,since i saw no wedding ring.She is 15 years older than me,so 99% she just wants to have sex :cool:.My question is,how to behave.I dont want to make it obvious that i want to have her.Also,to what kind of place to take her out to?I have never been with a woman who is more than 2 years older than me,so i know nothing.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how to top the sage advice in the first reponse.:rolleyes:

She knows that you are younger so there's no point in going overboard trying to make up for the difference in age. Doing so will just make her feel older and may put her off.

You got along well on the plane, do the same thing you did there. Be yourself. Whether you take her to a fancy restaurant or grab food from a vendor and just take stroll shouldn't matter as long as you enjoy one another's company.

If she's just visiting Greece the vendor and the stroll might be the better choice, being indoors is nothing new or exciting. Jokingly carve your initials in the leaves on the path up to the top of Lycabettus on your way to share dessert late in the evening. See how it goes from there.

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i was intending to take her to the ancient sights.How does a woman take it to be seen in public with a younger man?

I agree with Gillette completely. Just be yourself. She's there for three days. The only thing I suggest is that if you dress very casually to be a little less so. No T-shirts or jeans, instead a white button down shirt and a pair of khakis maybe. Otherwise just be you. As a university professor she is used to being around men your age.

She will love to be seen with you. Trust me. If things do work out and you sleep together, you are in for a treat. Women of around her age are usually fantastic in bed. Lucky you!

Ancient sites are a great idea. The agora and the Temple of Athena Nike would be good things to see.

Not sure how to top the sage advice in the first reponse.:rolleyes:

She knows that you are younger so there's no point in going overboard trying to make up for the difference in age. Doing so will just make her feel older and may put her off.

You got along well on the plane, do the same thing you did there. Be yourself. Whether you take her to a fancy restaurant or grab food from a vendor and just take stroll shouldn't matter as long as you enjoy one another's company.

If she's just visiting Greece the vendor and the stroll might be the better choice, being indoors is nothing new or exciting. Jokingly carve your initials in the leaves on the path up to the top of Lycabettus on your way to share dessert late in the evening. See how it goes from there.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Welshjames--your avatar makes me melt. Points for you!

fgeorgio, you little cougar hunter, you! I'm not quite 39--7 years shy still, but I'd have no issue going out with a 24 year old. In fact, my most recent crush was a 24 year old. Be who you are, don't worry about the age difference. At this point, it doesn't really mean much. Pick a nice place that you'd feel comfortable in and have a good time!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i was intending to take her to the ancient sights.How does a woman take it to be seen in public with a younger man?
I have no problem being with a younger man...public or otherwise. Age really isn't a big deal if you have things in common and like being together. Just be yourself, that is the man she was attracted to in the first place. Have fun!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she has already agreed to spend time with you then there is an attraction. I think she will more than likely guide you.

I'm 33, so a few years younger, but there are some things that would turn me off. Being called "Dude" and telling me I remind you of your mom/aunt/teacher/grandmother would be at the top of my list!:eek: :wink:

I know that as I have gotten older, I am more inclined to verbalize what I like and don't like, and enjoy the more subtle nuances of sex. The hunt, the seduction, the playfulness, the intensity.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been around for a while, 60 years now and I've been sexually active and Bi since I was 12 years old. I started out with an older girl, I was 12 she, my cousin was 16, he B.F was 19. I started out with the idea that being Bi-Sexual was the way it was. I still like it that way.

My wife is 9 years older, my girlfriend is 73 and she is the best lover I've ever had. The sex is softer and slower but it is magnificent and spiritually deep and fulfilling. My B.F. is a fuck buddy, he's 18 years older, no emotional stuff, just good sex, j/o and hand jobs, he's a 9" and when he fucks my butt, I know I've been fucked, he's not very thick, but when he buries that pole up my butt, I know it and when he cums... I have to burp. He really makes me cum hard also.

I am in praise of older lovers, almost my entire sex life has been with those fairly older than I. Yes, I am in praise of older women.