Advice for dealing with a large guy.

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I are 22 and have become involved in an open relationship with an close older friend of both of our families. We got married right out of high school so we dont have alot of prior experience. He is a big guy, 6-4", 230lbs and hung about 9" and thick. The issue we have is that my wife hasn't been able to fully take him yet and though he has been patient with it we can tell he is starting to get frustrated with it. We just are trying to find if there are any positions that are better for doing this than what we been doing which has just been missionary. My wife is a very small woman so thats a big part of the problems it seems.

B_hungbradk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe she doesn't need to be fucked by him. Maybe you are more her speed. Is it a badge of honor for her to take his huge dick? 9x7 here and I have had many women unable to take it. How about your ass bud? You up for trying? Let you experience what she is experiencing?

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its more just this guy now trying to get her to take all of him. It just hasnt happenned yet, she gets to a certain pint and the guy just has to back off with it. We are just really close freinds with the guy otherwise we wouldnt even be doing this. Its kinda just become our own little tabboo thing that we do.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She may not ever be able to do it. A lot of people seem to think that with enough lube and patience, any woman can take a large penis, but I don't believe that to be true, especially when it comes to length. Women have different size vaginas and there is an upper limit to how large a penis can be for each woman and still be enjoyable. Personally, I've had much more success adjusting to girth than to length in my vagina.

I can take a longer penis anally than vaginally. Even though it took me a long time to learn how to prepare for anal sex with a large penis properly, I enjoy it so much that I believe that it's worth it.

Last edited:

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If she's dead set on taking it, then there are a lot of things to consider. How is his cock shaped? Any curve or is it a bat? How has she tried taking it? Her on top would be best if she's apprehensive, that way she has control. Different positions open her up different ways though. She should try many different ones. I'd suggest doggie, her on top, or her on her stomach and him coming in from behind. And remember, LOTS of lube.

And yeah, I know, I'm gay what do I know about vag. I've had enough experience with it to know some tricks, and I also happen to have some female friends I've told how I take a big dick, and they say that some techniques worked for them too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's dead set on taking it, then there are a lot of things to consider. How is his cock shaped? Any curve or is it a bat? How has she tried taking it? Her on top would be best if she's apprehensive, that way she has control. Different positions open her up different ways though. She should try many different ones. I'd suggest doggie, her on top, or her on her stomach and him coming in from behind. And remember, LOTS of lube.

And yeah, I know, I'm gay what do I know about vag. I've had enough experience with it to know some tricks, and I also happen to have some female friends I've told how I take a big dick, and they say that some techniques worked for them too.

Doggy is a maximum penetration position. It's one of the worst vagina shorteners. Any position where her thighs are less that 90 degrees or less to her torso is a bad one if she's attempting to take all of him. Woman on top is a good position if she wants to achieve orgasm, since she has control, but she won't necessarily achieve full penetration in that position.

The coital alignment technique and inverted jockey are all good for a long penis, as well as spooning from behind, but those aren't technically full penetration positions.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here are my thoughts... maybe she shouldn't get too used to taking a huge dick if yours is not... it could be that after taking 9x7, that is what she needs to get off and if you can't deliver, she is still pretty young and can find someone else who can. You might want to keep the fidelity once your bud gets frustrated and you and your wife move on with your lives together.

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was over to our place again this past Sunday, still had alot of the same issues with this. I have talked with my wife about this and she just says she still wants to try to get this to work. Its becoming a bit of an awkward situation for me.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it should be.... cause hes a very rare almost non existant size.... and taller to...... bet hes black and bald...... and maybe you suspect shes meeting him behind your back..... ya know why? cause a big penis means better and more deserving of love.

sph guys..... i just don't get it

2titis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you tried a large dildo? She may be clenching due to anxiety? It's called vagismus. If she can't take a large dildo the same size on her own time, she won't be able to take your friends thick cock...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you tried a large dildo? She may be clenching due to anxiety? It's called vagismus. If she can't take a large dildo the same size on her own time, she won't be able to take your friends thick cock...

This doesn't always hold true. I can take 10 inches of human but only 8.5 of toy. I put it down to arousal levels.

But playing with a large toy can help her to get used to taking larger objects.

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have develped some safe words with him that my wife can use just to let him know its getting to a point where its becomming uncomfortable for her. Its seems to have gone a little better the past couple times. He has left feeling satisfied and we are feeling a a little better about it too.

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just thought I would update this after a couple of months. This has contiunued on, wife still using the safe words with him and he has been very respectful to that. Its actually has turned into a relationship everyone is comfortable with. Reality is my wife will probably never be able to take it all from a guy his size.