Advice for dealing with a large guy.

shaina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marriages are as unique as the people in them.
Triangles can be right, acute or obtuse.
I am curious what you do when your wife is being penetrated.
Do you watch? Do you coach? Whom do you coach? Are you
aroused?

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude its one thing for a guy to fuck around, we typically do it for (sexual) physical reasons, be very careful of your wife falling in love with his big 9 inch cock, you just might get left out. I have seen this before, if a woman screws another guy, it plays with their emotions, which maybe lead to alot of heart ache and pain.
At no time have you mentioned what your cock size is???? it could make a huge difference if you are way smaller. I have asked woman over and over if they like big versus small cocks, numerous ladies said " give a 100 woman a chance to choice, big or small and 99 out of hundred woman would want big" because it filled them up and they dfinitely feel more. Most woman will not admit this though.
So lets say you are playing with fire, whether you met when you were young, it does not matter. It would be one thing if you were just boyfriend and girlfriend or just friends with benefits, or even just a whore, than sharing can be fun, but sharing your wife, is anything sacred or you just stupid ????? What about trust? what about opening her mind to meet someone bigger and older wiser, more wealthy, way more experienced cock and oral skills. I dont want to stand in judgement, believe me. Just concerned about a naive unexperienced married guy that might have open a bad can of worms. Iam married but have screwed quite a few young married and frustrated ladys that would leave their man in a heart beat, i have had woman tell me that they have never had such a big cock but it was my skills in oral that made me very uncomfortable, because these ladies wanted me and definitely wanted to be divorced and begged me to divorce mine. I fucked for fuck sake, woman fuck with their emotions and woman go where they are loved and cared for, yes sexually, Thats it

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As others have, I'd also voice some concern. And has others have, I would also say that if this triangle would/could be more "secure" I think it would be more even if you opened up your sexuality to interact with both of them- that way there would be more vulnerability and emotional trust between the men in this situation as well. Plus, as someone else said, you could let him roll you over and see if it fits- and vice versa.

I know that this could be quite a bitter pill for a "100%" guy to take- but it seems like the simplest way to avoid getting pinched out of the scene is to put yourself (literally) in the middle of the bed- if he goes for it.

The way I see it is- you already 'love' and 'trust' this guy to the extent that you allow him access to your wife's privates. That oughta tell you something.