Advice for Dealing with Ex-Gf

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by polostar, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polostar

polostar New Member

I have an ex-gf, sort of...I could restart a sexual relationship with her but I don't really want to. What I do want is for her to find a hot guy with a big cock! She's open to the idea of being introduced to someone. She's very pretty, and very fit, the but the problem is she's extremely shy. She doesn't go out at all and hangs out only around her circle of friends. I'm afraid that after I leave (I'm going to leave the country soon) she will end up with one of her schlubby beta friends and that makes me annoyed. She could do much better, not just in terms of sex, but for a relationship. Anyway, as this is about sex I should say that besides being shy she's rather inhibited too and a "good girl." Unfortunately I didn't have enough interest to bring out the slut in her but I'm trying to see if I can find a guy to do it.

We've agreed to go out together to a bar/club type place and I'm going to observe her and see why men aren't picking her up more often--I'm not making this up, she's really quite stunningly pretty, so I don't understand why she hasn't had more relationships or boyfriends, it may be that she turns men away. Anyway, do any of you think that I should also put up an ad and have a guy meet us at the club so that I make SURE she gets hit on?

Of course this isn't just for her sake, I do think it would be good for her to have a hung boyfriend and have fun sex while I'm away, or to have a real relationship, but on the other hand I myself find it very hot too. I've wanted to see her get it on with another guy for some time now, but she's not exactly the kind of girl who'd be open to the suggestion, as you can imagine.

But aside form this there is another element of self-interest because if I don't find her a good boyfriend or fuckbuddy she's going to write me every day, call me every day, etc., (even though we're technically "ex") and that's really annoying, and also I get upset at seeing pretty girls with beta dweebs and I don't want her to end up with guy from her acquaintances.

Any advice? Besides taking her out to bar/club? I think it's difficult to put up personal ad on craigslist because that's mostly for sex.

2. dolfette

Gold Member

this is wrong on so many levels.

3. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This will not end well

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Agree with the first two responses.

Do you expect to find a man who isn't a "beta" for her on Craigslist? I'm not sure how you define "beta," regardless, I was just curious.

I honestly have no idea how a man would go about finding his ex-girlfriend a new boyfriend with a big penis. Perhaps she could join LPSG and find one for herself, if that's what she wants? Perhaps she could join plentyoffish.com? I know several people who ended up finding love that way.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
  6. polostar

polostar New Member

Why is that? I'm trying to do her a favor of sorts, and I find it hot too.

7. polostar

polostar New Member

Why is it strange, she sort of "ex" and I'm trying to find a replacement for myself. I don't want to be bugged with daily phone calls and such when I'm away. Also, like I said she's very pretty but shy and left to her own, she won't go out at all, and she will end up maybe with one of her schlub acquaintances.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It's okay that you're into cuckolding, just as long as she's into it, too.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

no, you find it hot so you're kidding yourself that you're doing it for her.

she's your ex, so you have no right to use her to get your wank fodder unless she has specifically and explicitly agreed to it.

at least have the balls to be honest about your motives and quit making out like your primary concern is what is best for her.

10. dolfette

Gold Member

none of your business.
    are you planning on letting her veto your next choice of girlfriend and decide what your type should be?
    she's your ex. you don't get to run her life.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Look, if she's into it, then it's easy. Both of you could hang out in the chat room here and she could tell you how much sexier she thinks the guys on cam are than you. Problem solved. If you're trying to manipulate a situation where she actually rejects you over another man that you've found or one in which she agrees to involve you in sex with whomever she dates next, then that's all kinds of messed up.

I understand that the fantasy involves her genuinely choosing another man over you, but surely you must realize that expecting her actions to conform to your fantasy will lead to frustration and problems in reality, right?

12. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Three cheers for being controlling, and not being able to let go.

Newsflash, if she's that clingy that she'll be calling you every day, and you're ex....she's not the type you want to be friends with after a breakup. What will happen once you find another girl, especially one that she doesn't approve of? Furthermore, what's going to happen if SHE finds someone YOU don't approve of?

Basically, as stated above, you want to run her life for her. You want to pick her new guy, and basically control her situation. That's the reason that she can't find someone else. It's never going to be someone you approve of, and deep down she knows that.

I say, cut your ties with her. It will be better for the both of you....

13. dolfette

Gold Member

i have a hunch it's not the girl that's the clingy one and unable to let go.

14. polostar

polostar New Member

lol @ the feminuts on LPSG I wouldn't have thought there were so many of you whackjob gurllz here. Listen, it's quite simple. Yes I do get off on it, but it's not like I'll get to watch it, and it's not as if I can even really satisfy my fantasy if you think about it, it's just not that kind of situation. I'm the one who doesn't want to have sex with her now. That's all a secondary consideration. The first problem is that if I don't help her find a guy she WILL end up with some schlub beta, and yes, "dolfette" femnut that is my business because she's my friend. Friends don't let friends end up with losers. She's very pretty and intelligent, but too shy and has bad judgment and might end up with some weak-ass dork like you femcunts like. Then she'll get bored of him and come back to me or cheat or something. I want to do this for her too then. My replacement has to be someone worthy.

Second, no I can't cut ties because I do like her as a friend, she's interesting as far as girls go, and also she has had a difficult life and I'm not just going to cut her off. And if she wanted to do something similar for me if she was leaving, such as find a hot girl for me and set me up on a date or something, I'd find that great. But feminism is a mental disorder and maybe you don't understand this.

15. polostar

polostar New Member

lol on cue, you're like a prefab Dworkin troll aren't you?
    If you have no advice to give, why don't you get lost.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I share this feeling, and based upon the story and the very first line of the OP's first post, I suspect she isn't even his "ex" girlfriend. I think this is a guy who has a cuckold fantasy that he wants his not "sort of" "ex-gf" to participate in.

17. polostar

polostar New Member

How is it cuckolding? She's not my gf, and she wants to have sex with me, but not I with her. I'm trying to find a replacement for myself for when I leave.

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Why did you use the words "sort of"?

19. polostar

polostar New Member

lol did you even read my previous threads you dumb cunt? If that was my "fantasy" or aim here I would say that. In fact, I have, before, with another girl. I have a thread on it. That's just not the case now.

Female intuition is apparently overrated; interesting to see the mentally ill women who post on a "large penis" forum flock to this thread.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

interesting post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.