going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
Hey! Looking for some advice or possibly a mentor on pumping/enlargement.
Particularly from someone who may already be experienced.
Bought my first pump today but I want to make sure that I do it right for the best results.
I've always been fascinated by the guys who go to extreme sizes so I'm open to all options....

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not super experienced but I have pumped on and off over my life. There's only a few things I know from experience that I can share.

Keep at it and don't expect super fast results. I wish I never stopped pumping when I was young. Imagine my gains by now. 20 years later.

Don't overdo it. In the beginning I used to get really excited and pump for super long or super high pressure trying to get fast gains. My dick would just get all swollen up with water and look bruised and unnatural. Sometimes I would need to take a few days off and sometimes that would lead to breaking routine and not pumping for a long time.

Get an electric pump. It's made pumping easy. It just sets the pressure and I forget about it for a bit while I play a game.

Use stretching techniques and warm up. Hot water helps a lot too. I get the best pump sessions when I use warm water on my dick or pump with warm water in the cylinder. Some people say water pumps are best.

That's some advice from a novice for things that work for me. hope you have luck.

whatwillwork

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not super experienced but I have pumped on and off over my life. There's only a few things I know from experience that I can share.

Keep at it and don't expect super fast results. I wish I never stopped pumping when I was young. Imagine my gains by now. 20 years later.

Don't overdo it. In the beginning I used to get really excited and pump for super long or super high pressure trying to get fast gains. My dick would just get all swollen up with water and look bruised and unnatural. Sometimes I would need to take a few days off and sometimes that would lead to breaking routine and not pumping for a long time.

Get an electric pump. It's made pumping easy. It just sets the pressure and I forget about it for a bit while I play a game.

Use stretching techniques and warm up. Hot water helps a lot too. I get the best pump sessions when I use warm water on my dick or pump with warm water in the cylinder. Some people say water pumps are best.

That's some advice from a novice for things that work for me. hope you have luck.
Hello, I am looking to improve the size of my little penis (2-3" long).
I have been using an electric pump (below) for around a year now, but don't think I have grown at all.

I do it several times a week and do it for around 20 minutes (which is more than these types suggest). I usually put on a rubber penis ring after words for a while. But my penis will slowly go back to around normal, and definitely will be normal size later on. Unless it gets puffy/swollen in one spot.

Any advice (I don't really know anything about enlargement, besides trying this pump)? Thanks!

Pump like this: 1646897326986.png

MHTACH

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I am looking to improve the size of my little penis (2-3" long).
I have been using an electric pump (below) for around a year now, but don't think I have grown at all.

I do it several times a week and do it for around 20 minutes (which is more than these types suggest). I usually put on a rubber penis ring after words for a while. But my penis will slowly go back to around normal, and definitely will be normal size later on. Unless it gets puffy/swollen in one spot.

Any advice (I don't really know anything about enlargement, besides trying this pump)? Thanks!

Pump like this: View attachment 64710311

I'm not sure what to tell you about that besides check out some videos about length exercises. I think most people have luck with traction devices and weight hanging. You might be doing the wrong exercises for you.

PumpedSac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey! Looking for some advice or possibly a mentor on pumping/enlargement.
Particularly from someone who may already be experienced.
Bought my first pump today but I want to make sure that I do it right for the best results.
I've always been fascinated by the guys who go to extreme sizes so I'm open to all options....
What did you buy, size of tube, current erect size and what do you want out of pumping?

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really don't think pumping for length is the answer. Pumping usually adds false (and squishy) girth, and can be useful in getting an erection. Not a doctor, don't try this at home, but my bet would be on traction if you're willing to make the effort.

Reactions: plaerait

plaerait

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really don't think pumping for length is the answer. Pumping usually adds false (and squishy) girth, and can be useful in getting an erection. Not a doctor, don't try this at home, but my bet would be on traction if you're willing to make the effort.
What do you mean by "traction" for this matter? Thanks!

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen some traction devices online. They sort of pull and stretch your dick gently, it's like a cage around it (not chastity cage!). If you wear it often over time it can extend the length. Never tried it though.