Advice for first time with 10 incher....

K4fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I met a fellow student from Craigs, he was trolling his 10" cock for girls and I took the bait as it is a fantasy to try it. We have emailed, exchanged pics (it is 10", saw the ruler next to it) and talked on the phone but no meeting yet. He wants it and so do I but having found this site I thought I would take advantage of any advice, male or female, about how to take it, etc.... I am actually super excited and turned on by what I am going to do but also a bit apprehensive because of his large size and possible pain/damage, etc... I should probably say that I have seen/felt/had my share of guys so size is not new to me but the biggest so far is 8.5 and this is quite a step up. The 8.5 was VERY fulfilling:) So any comments appreciated!!

DecoyMAX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... I should probably say that I have seen/felt/had my share of guys so size is not new to me but the biggest so far is 8.5 and this is quite a step up. The 8.5 was VERY fulfilling:) So any comments appreciated!!

So you mean to tell us you have had your fair share yet you would not know what to do with a 10" cock? Hmmm, I think you do... My advice is to take it like a champ.