Advice for possible first-timer

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Kissimmee Coldsore, Nov 29, 2008.

1. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Hey, I was hoping I could maybe get some advice from you guys cos I might have gotten myself in a bit of a situation that I’m not quite sure I know how to handle :confused: I’ve never had sex with another guy, I’ve sucked plenty of cock but never anything more because I’ve never wanted to go further. I just wanted to know how difficult it might be to take your first cock, specifically if that could be a big one. I think I really led a guy on and might genuinely want to try but I’m pretty sure he’s packing so I’m a little nervous in case next time I see him he goes for it and I can’t handle him.

Any advice from would be really helpful. (I’ll see him on Monday or Tuesday so not long to decide!)

Thanks

2. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Active Member

Albums:
    The key is to be relaxed, difficult I know with your first time in anything but if you want to take that step then you should feel more at ease. Start with a finger or two and lube in fact plenty of lube and take your time.

And remember it takes two to fuck and if you are not up for it then don't do it

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Maybe you should also tell him that he will be your first time. If he respects you, he won't ride you like a dime store pony.

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

also use condom...

5. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It sounds to me like you may have gotten in over your head... you don't have to follow through just because he wants to fuck you. if you like sucking, and obviously have not sucked him before because you dont know what he's packin', just suck his dick and if he wants to fuck, tell him he's simply too big for your first time, and suck his dick some more.

6. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Thanks for your advice. I have only met him that once - and it was an odd situation - but its just with the way we kinda hit it off I was a bit worried. I think I'm a bit of a serial worrier though. He called today saying he'll definitely be round on Monday then said he was "looking forward to it"... I think I'll just wait and see how it goes.
    I might do that, at least to see what his reaction is. If he's understanding then maybe another time.

7. thebuck

thebuck Active Member

Albums:
    I think by now, you probably already met with this fellow. In any event, always, always, always use a condom and insist that he does too. Never have any sex with anyone who wants to have sex with you unless you agree to it. If this guy wants to fuck you that's cool and it can be fun but only if you want to be fucked by him.

Other than this, learn to relax your anus muscles and take it very very easy. I would suggest getting fucked a smaller guy for your first time..

Hope this helps and always play safe.

8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Also, since when is sucking dick NOT having sex?

I know you mean it's not butt sex, but it's still sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted